Falling For A P4p Provider - Have You Done So, How Did You Stop?

okayspot

TAG Member
Reaction score
So after spending close to 400,000 on a single girl that I almost perfectly aligned with at a sexy kyaba in the past month, I realized that there is no way I can keep this up or afford this.

Aka the feelings of wanting to see her again were so much head over heels in love, realized I needed to get ahold of myself. Actually asked her to please put me on her ban list of NG(no good customers). She promised me she would and next time I went to the place was told that sorry she was all booked up for the night.

Curious if anyone else has some type of story such as this?

Usually when this happens to me, I do the same : a good "shot in the foot" (or an ice bucket on the head, but without a social good cause), and things go much straighter afterwards.
I never reached a point of no return though, asking for a ban is not what I require to cool down.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
If I had such a dedication to a girl, I would try to move it outside the club. You will be able to gauge her interest then and cut bonds if she is not. You may also want to limit your budget before you go out, e.g. put only 2万 in your pocket and enough blood in your brain to not use a credit card.
Frankly speaking, if you compensate with kyaba for a lack of gf, you should dig into the reasons why you do that. It looks like you purposely pick a girl that almost certainly isn't going to work out. If I recall your older posts it's not the first time you get heavily invested in a kyaba girl.

If I grow too interested in a working girl (any kind), it always helps me to cool down to clearly establish the fact that she is only interested in my money.

But that doesn't happen exactly often. In my experience girls from a kyaba or girls bar also try to avoid you getting too attached, cause it makes things more complicated and usually doesn't work long term.

There were a few stunners that I liked in China that I kind of developed a working relationship with. I mean drop dead gorgeous faces and bodies. The type of girls of which you could easily fall in love with either by their looks, body perfection, or the cuteness they exuded, or even solely how nice they smelled. If you realize and understand that it's a job for them and nothing more, only then you can easily deflect/block any feelings of emotional influence they might have on you. But the thing is - no matter how infatuated you are while you're with her, once you step away from each other you have to shut down that feeling then and there regardless of how much of a grasp it has on you. Accepting that she is a professional and has her own needs help you to accept this.

I once took a WG I visited frequently out to lunch, I couldn't speak to her because my Chinese was terrible and she knew no English. We both struggled with communication. Later, she started to avoid me due to my size (I knew this because of the place I was going to). No problem, I never said anything. She soon deleted me from WeChat despite us chatting infrequently. 1 year had past and I returned to China to the same place. I chose a girl I liked the looks of very much. Turns out, after this girl entered the room, a sudden "Do you remember me?!" was blurted out in English. WTF?

I was a little confused, I paused, as this girl had long hair and seemed vaguely familiar to the short-haired girl I went to lunch with the year prior, but now even more gorgeous. I looked closely at her as she smiled and then realized it was the same girl now speaking English. This was a totally new and different experience than our prior meetings. I actually wanted to know more and despite us sexing a little (as it still hurt her), I became more interested in actually being able to speak to her to find out what she had been doing. It was an intriguing experience that really gripped me mentally, and despite this, I knew at the end once I left I may never see her again. We shared questions-and-answer sessions about our lives and so forth, which I'm sure she asked specifically because she also wanted to know what/why/how and who. In the end, I didn't ask to reconnect with her because really... what's the use? It's ultimately a phase in her life that she needs to do to make a living or achieve some goal, and although she told me she wanted a 'white' baby I knew to only offer her advice in going about that, enjoy the moment, let go, let live and don't anticipate anything more. People cross paths but the paths must be in the right circumstances and environment.

Last edited:
Damn. cynical maybe but I gotta think the average young woman really aint capitalising on the crazy amount of power she has

I don't know about falling for exactly but I've met providers I have really good chemistry with and became a regular client for them like once or twice a week for quite some time. I'm always concious of falling into the trap of thinking it's more than what it is though so I've stopped myself getting too involved with the situation. I think putting your personal feelings into any sort of arrangement gives the other side a much better hand at negotiating so you end up doing stupid things. I have met a couple of girls though that in a different situation I could see myself in a relationship with them. Intelligent witty girls with good looks and the right tastes between the sheets where we click intimately as well as personally.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland