Love Hotel

Cost of Room?
11,000¥

Check-In Service:
Automated Hotel (No Reception)

Number of Persons:
2P

Review Narrative:
Forsion belongs to the Pasha group, it is located just in front. It is a very good option when Pasha is full. The first time I was there was with @Manami TMK. What a great memories!!! She recommended it for our date.
This time I went with my SB. Our first option was Pasha but it was full. We crossed the street to Forsion and lucky us the last room available was the 703. We were fortunate, as the room has a large fully automated rotenburo. The roof can be opened and closed with a remote control and the jacuzzi is brand new with many options. The first hour it was drizzling and we enjoyed good sex in the rain.
The bathroom is full equipped, with a separate shower and bathtub with Japanese rinse.
The room is large, with a sofa, karaoke and TV with multiple channels, including Netflix. There are a lot of amenities (free) and beverages (paid). The bed is also large, kingsize, although the mattress is a little uncomfortable, it has suffered many pushes down.
The fee is 9,900¥ for two hours and the extended option we chose: 11,000¥, from 14:00 to 20:00.
https://jht-forsion.jp/room_rs/703/
B6FA7F73-EB26-4F0F-A022-E859461E7EDE.jpeg

Final Rating:
★★★★★ (5 Stars)

B6FA7F73-EB26-4F0F-A022-E859461E7EDE.jpeg

Been looking at this hotel. Is 3P ok here? How would person check work with automated checking for the night?