Guest viewing is limited

Fashion Health In Shibuya - Gaijin Friendly

User#5313

TAG Member
Reaction score
G'day there fellow horny blokes

Well, I've decided to retire as a mongerer and as a farewell present to you all, I'll pass on what I know about a place that I've never seen reviewed here which has been very gaijin friendly to me.

Mods, this isn't a review about a specific girl but about the place in general and the girls I've tried there. If this is in the wrong part of the forum, please relocate it as you will; if it is badly formatted, I apologize.

So, the place is a fashion health that I happened upon about 7-8 years ago and have frequented semi-regularly ever since. It's called Seafari
The first time I walked in, I was greeted without hesitation by the gentlemen working there. In all my other visits (30+), I was only ever asked once about my nihongo and that was because it was a new young guy working the door. My Japanese is sufficient and had no problem explaining that I was a regular.
The place itself is in a basement and somewhat dingy. I've seen cockroaches a few times. There are 6 rooms which are almost private where the ladies entertain the men. By almost private I mean, they have flimsy sliding doors and the walls don't reach the ceiling.
I have received a mix of excellent to crap service depending on the girls with the full range of regular fashion health service up to full service (at no extra charge). Of course there is no need to specify that FS is NOT officially on the menu and was only offered by the girls and always covered, never asked for by me. I cannot make this clearer.
The price is what I would consider in the upper cheap ranges, see the website for full price lists.
Now, as for the girls, let me go through those that I can comment on.
Ruka るか I've been with twice. I would have liked to be with her more since she is by far the youngest of the girls I've been with there (mid-late 20s I think). She is slim, very attractive much like her pix. Not much into kissing. Just light stuff. She gave a pretty good BBBJ but doesn't allow CIM. Pussy tastes good too. She offered me FS instead of CIM both times. Doggy was great. Very high marks.
Miho みほ I've been with her at least a dozen times. She's probably mid-late 30s. Tiny. She kisses a bit and has excellent BJ skills. The last few times I was with her she stopped offering CIM but offered me FS instead. I had a blast every time I was with her, pun fully intended. Full marks for her.
Anri あんり I've been with twice. Mid 30s likely. She seems sweet and eager to please. She only offers CBJ. I had FS with her once which was good.
Karen かれん is a really fun and funny girl. 30s, hard to tell. Went with her a half dozen times at least. While her skills were not up to par with some others, I always had a lot of fun with her chatting skills. She used to offer BBBJ but the last few times I was with her she insisted on CBJ so I stopped selecting her a few years ago. Nice tasting pussy.
Manami まなみ is probably in her late 30s. Be aware, she is significantly heavier than her pix. She has increased her weight by about 15% I reckon since I've been seeing her. And, yes, despite that I continued seeing her because this girl can suck dick. She is hands down the best overall experience I've had at the shop and have been with her about 25 times. She does absolutely amazing deepthroat and has never failed to make me CIM like a volcano. And she often goes back for seconds. Usually got a bit of FS doggy in before whipping out and returning to BJ for the finish. The only downside is that her pussy is a little on the funky smelling side so I don't go down on her.
None of these girls currently smoke as far as I know. Anri and Manami have told me that they used to. Also, none of the above girls were shaved as far as I remember except for Karen.
I've been with a few other girls in the shop, some are still there, some have moved on. None of them made much of an impression that I can remember so I'll refrain from comment.
Well, with the above mentioned FS offerings at no extra charge, I imagine some clown here is gonna fuck it all up very soon. Please, please please don't be a complete dick when you go there. This place has been very good to me. If you can't speak the language, can't resist trying to stick your dick where it is not invited, don't go there. Remember, FS is not allowed by the shop owners and I have NEVER asked for FS. It was offered by the girls secretly. I repeat for those of you who haven't gotten the hint yet: FS is NOT officially on the menu so don't expect it or ask for it.

If anyone has some non-retarded questions that cannot be answered by a) common sense, b) looking at the website, or c) reading the above post, I'll be happy to answer in the replies within the next week. After that, I'm deleting my account and heading back off to the colonies.

With that, this is Crabby Joe signing off.

... I imagine some clown here is gonna fuck it all up very soon.
I second this prophecy. I predict a ban on foreigners within the next month.
It's nice of you to share this great info since you are stepping down, but if you were planning to continue, John Chavers had the best advice on a past thread saying that it's best to keep such ‘treasures' to yourself. Too many irresponsible sex tourists feeding on this board.

G'day there fellow horny blokes

Well, I've decided to retire as a mongerer and as a farewell present to you all, I'll pass on what I know about a place that I've never seen reviewed here which has been very gaijin friendly to me.

Mods, this isn't a review about a specific girl but about the place in general and the girls I've tried there. If this is in the wrong part of the forum, please relocate it as you will; if it is badly formatted, I apologize.

So, the place is a fashion health that I happened upon about 7-8 years ago and have frequented semi-regularly ever since. It's called Seafari
The first time I walked in, I was greeted without hesitation by the gentlemen working there. In all my other visits (30+), I was only ever asked once about my nihongo and that was because it was a new young guy working the door. My Japanese is sufficient and had no problem explaining that I was a regular.
The place itself is in a basement and somewhat dingy. I've seen cockroaches a few times. There are 6 rooms which are almost private where the ladies entertain the men. By almost private I mean, they have flimsy sliding doors and the walls don't reach the ceiling.
I have received a mix of excellent to crap service depending on the girls with the full range of regular fashion health service up to full service (at no extra charge). Of course there is no need to specify that FS is NOT officially on the menu and was only offered by the girls and always covered, never asked for by me. I cannot make this clearer.
The price is what I would consider in the upper cheap ranges, see the website for full price lists.
Now, as for the girls, let me go through those that I can comment on.
Ruka るか I've been with twice. I would have liked to be with her more since she is by far the youngest of the girls I've been with there (mid-late 20s I think). She is slim, very attractive much like her pix. Not much into kissing. Just light stuff. She gave a pretty good BBBJ but doesn't allow CIM. Pussy tastes good too. She offered me FS instead of CIM both times. Doggy was great. Very high marks.
Miho みほ I've been with her at least a dozen times. She's probably mid-late 30s. Tiny. She kisses a bit and has excellent BJ skills. The last few times I was with her she stopped offering CIM but offered me FS instead. I had a blast every time I was with her, pun fully intended. Full marks for her.
Anri あんり I've been with twice. Mid 30s likely. She seems sweet and eager to please. She only offers CBJ. I had FS with her once which was good.
Karen かれん is a really fun and funny girl. 30s, hard to tell. Went with her a half dozen times at least. While her skills were not up to par with some others, I always had a lot of fun with her chatting skills. She used to offer BBBJ but the last few times I was with her she insisted on CBJ so I stopped selecting her a few years ago. Nice tasting pussy.
Manami まなみ is probably in her late 30s. Be aware, she is significantly heavier than her pix. She has increased her weight by about 15% I reckon since I've been seeing her. And, yes, despite that I continued seeing her because this girl can suck dick. She is hands down the best overall experience I've had at the shop and have been with her about 25 times. She does absolutely amazing deepthroat and has never failed to make me CIM like a volcano. And she often goes back for seconds. Usually got a bit of FS doggy in before whipping out and returning to BJ for the finish. The only downside is that her pussy is a little on the funky smelling side so I don't go down on her.
None of these girls currently smoke as far as I know. Anri and Manami have told me that they used to. Also, none of the above girls were shaved as far as I remember except for Karen.
I've been with a few other girls in the shop, some are still there, some have moved on. None of them made much of an impression that I can remember so I'll refrain from comment.
Well, with the above mentioned FS offerings at no extra charge, I imagine some clown here is gonna fuck it all up very soon. Please, please please don't be a complete dick when you go there. This place has been very good to me. If you can't speak the language, can't resist trying to stick your dick where it is not invited, don't go there. Remember, FS is not allowed by the shop owners and I have NEVER asked for FS. It was offered by the girls secretly. I repeat for those of you who haven't gotten the hint yet: FS is NOT officially on the menu so don't expect it or ask for it.

If anyone has some non-retarded questions that cannot be answered by a) common sense, b) looking at the website, or c) reading the above post, I'll be happy to answer in the replies within the next week. After that, I'm deleting my account and heading back off to the colonies.

With that, this is Crabby Joe signing off.
Thanks Joe!

Floridian & R.O.B
Yup, I know that I could have kept it secret. But alas, yes I am 'retiring'. By that I mean leaving the country. Since this site and it's predecessor on Tokyo Pink Guide provided me with tons of info, I figured I should give a little more back than I have up til now. Like I said, if you go there with respect and patience, the place can be very rewarding. I've seen other gaijin there before so I know I'm not the only one.
If it all goes to crap, I apologize to them.
But more importantly, I apologize to the girls for potentially putting them in the sights of a bunch of colossal arsewipes and douches like the above mentioned Rod Majikina. Seriously what a waste of semen his dad made...

@crabby joe I won't be checking out that soapland. Too far from my place. I've got Madam Coco in Hon Atsugi (4 stations from my town) that offers about the same treat (a chance at FS after seeing the girl a few times). And they've got time service which slashes the price to half at certain time periods. I was lucky enough to get FS twice using this time service.

I'm glad to hear that some of you have liked the place. Keep it cool and don't spoil it.

Only thing that I forgot to mention in my original post is that yes, all the girls are Japanese.

Cheer all! Here's to hoping you all have many rides in the pink pastures!

Crabby Joe

Bumping with photos of the alley in question. You can see the sign of SeaFari in both.

After reading the reviews by MossBoss, Sushilover, I'm cursing my bad luck for not knowing about this place when I took them. I'll definitely pay a visit the next time I'm around – if the place hasn't been ruined since then. Big thanks for Crabby Joe for sharing this place.

(Long story short: as I explained in the Strawberry Jam thread, I took these photos while staking out a pink salon in the neighboring building. No luck.)

Attachments

• seafari1.jpg
    seafari1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,288
  • seafari2.jpg
    seafari2.jpg
    948.7 KB · Views: 1,160
Reactions: MossBoss
This time I went and instead of the older guy that seemed super excited to see me, it was a young guy that said I needed to be fluent in japanese until the girl said a basic level is okay.

i am first timer and considering visiting this venue.. can anyone give me any advice / tips? is there a dress code, anything i need to watch out for, hidden charges, certain japanese words it is good to know etc? my japanese is conversational only (jlpt 4) many thanks

I'm not as experienced as most here, but I would say don't look like a slob, be polite, and try to go along with whatever they suggest. Have some idea of which girls are on duty so that in case your first choice isn't available you have a couple backups. From the reviews and my own experience some of the girls are heavier than their photos. YMMV so be alert and make sure you're covered.

Reactions: User#6326
thank you.. i dont need to worry about removing things from my wallet / excess cash, id, business cards etc? please excuse me for being overly paranoid!

thank you.. i dont need to worry about removing things from my wallet / excess cash, id, business cards etc? please excuse me for being overly paranoid!

As a general rule, if I'm unsure of an establishment or I'm getting incall from an unknown provider at a love hotel in Japan, I just stuff my gaijin card and the necessary cash into a money clip, chuck the rest in my satchel and store it in a station locker.

If overseas, I put everything of value but the cash and single low limit credit card in my hotel safe before going out. If I'm getting incall overseas from a new provider, then everything but the cash goes in the safe.

I wouldn't be concerned about stashing my valuables if I'm in a place that I've seeked out myself. Aimlessly wandering around looking for a good time while being dead drunk is another matter.

A few times I've been in a situation where I've been glad to have left my cards and excess cash in my hotel room. However, those have all been cases where I've acted against my better judgement and followed a tout to a shady establishment. That you should never do, whether you have valuables with you or not.

@danthrope
describing JLPT N4 as conversational is ... brave ... . You don't necessarily need a lot of Japanese, but it mostly depends on the girls. Some speak a little English and some speak none at all. The girl wants to be comfortable that you abide the rules, don't do anything she dislikes etc. . Depending on the girls the requirements may be more or less strict. Normally you should be fine.

About cash etc. ... in many shops you put your valuables in a bag and take them with you to the shower, but not in this shop. So take only with you what you need or have your own little plastic bag with you. There have been no reports of any problems with this shop, but if you are somewhat paranoid already, do yourself the favor to get that out of the way ;)

I'm amazed I never found this place since I am a Shibuya kinda guy

Good info

Also seem to follow the general pattern that pinkie which let gaijin in have ladies on the older rather than younger side

i went here (my first time mongering) and it was a good experience. i didn't understand what the door person said initially in japanese, he tried to get me to politely leave saying my japanese wasn't good enough, i politely side "my japanese is ok" in japanese, he seemed satisfied and there were no problems after that, will leave a review, it was with ruka

Reactions: meiji