female condom

Bob

Enjoying life with the ladies!
Reaction score
Anyone know of any current girls using it in Tokyo?

I don’t know anyone in the world that uses those.
I have heard of them, but it’s almost like folklore.

I have females in Tokyo put male condoms on me; does that count?

Reactions: Lukes
Technically, if I leave the male condom in the vagina (unfortunately happened a few times) it becomes a female condom right?

Reactions: Lukes
The only ones I have ever seen in Tokyo, or anywhere else for that matter, have been the ones I have purchased and brought with me.

Have tried them with couple of girls who wanted to experiment but suffices to say everybody including me has always thought it's a good idea to go back to the normal condoms.

Japan is probably one of the last places I'd expect female condoms to catch on. You have a better chance of a woman going raw dog than fucking around with once of those portugese man of war looking condoms.

I have tried them once (luckily a client I’ve met in Germany earlier this year brought some which were latex free) but honestly they aren’t really practical and I really doubt a lot of providers are going to offer them. On top of that, they are far more expensive than normal condoms but much more hassle.

I have tried them once (luckily a client I’ve met in Germany earlier this year brought some which were latex free) but honestly they aren’t really practical and I really doubt a lot of providers are going to offer them. On top of that, they are far more expensive than normal condoms but much more hassle.
Lol. Sounds like inconvenience you can pay extra for. :D

They’re more popular in USA. I’ve heard they are pretty useful for cases:
- When the client has a hard time maintaining an erection with regular condoms.
- When the client is uncircumcised, has excessive skin that is sensitive to pulling back

I myself am not experienced with them.. They are not the most aesthetically pleasing piece of rubber either, but sounds like they work in crisis situations.

Sounds.... awkward and difficult. Never experienced it and hope never to honestly. I’m good with wearing my own and it’s convenient for everyone involved.