Female-service-only Pisario; Girls, Would You?

Wowzerz

TAG Member
Reaction score
....Imagine for a moment a Pisario exists, staffed by only girls, that services only girls (and not men). An all-female staffed pisario strictly for female clients (or perhaps a unisex pisario that services women but staffed by only girls, rare concept but exists some places). But whether unisex or female-only, the staff is girls only--so in either case you'll be serviced by girls.

Now, the fact that it's staffed by girls (thus you'll be serviced by a girl and not a man) is an important distinction here. Would this be a service you'd ever consider using?

I don't at all think it's 'gay' for a straight-girl to be serviced by another straight (or gay) girl, though obviously not all girls think this way. It's different for a man, the thinking is totally different and I myself wouldn't ever consider using a same sex pisario (ladyboys a different case but this is a tangent and a different discussion entirely so stay on topic). For instance, almost all of my past girlfriends have experimented with girls--it's not a big deal and more common than many think. The point is, girls think of other girls differently, in a sexual sense, much differently than men think of other men (sexually). So, to the girls reading this, is the idea of this service repulsive to you; exciting; something you'd use routinely? So curious to know your thinking on this one....

Again.... imagine you (the girl) spend a long day at work or shopping, or just having a day off relaxing and want to treat yourself, why not make stopping off at a pisario apart of your day to relax and have your pussy eaten out by pleasant female staff who would most assuredly get the job done for you, in a nice environment... other sexual services would be available obviously but standard is being licked out.

The girl-only staff would include a mix of gay or bi-girls but also many straight girls who just prefer working with other girls for clients than men in a P4P scenario.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Given the nature of many's occupation here (P4P worker), 'yes' answers are too predictable....
For the sake of discussion/understanding it would be helpful to include:

(1) if you've ever been with another woman sexually before and how you found that experience (positive or bad);
(2) if you're gay/bi/straight-but-hypersexualized or other.
(3) on whether or not you believe a straight civilian woman (non p4p worker) would consider and/or use this service and why (what's their motivation/thinking?)
(4) what is it about this service that appeals to you specifically? Is it the power of paying for it? Simply being serviced and able to relax? Something else? What?
(4) reasons why you would consider not using this service (?);

There are some women who would pay for this. There is not a high enough concentration of women who would pay for this anywhere for it to be a viable business. If there were, it would already exist. The sex trade is a fully developed, mature industry that moves very quickly into niche markets when an opportunity arrises. You haven't latched onto some new and amazing idea.

A mature market, yes. Fully developed? No. And for a variety of reasons (ever changing govt laws for just one, changing sociological factors another, etc.) but this is a tangent and outside the scope of this discussion. For instance... the unisex pisario-style blow job bars exist in Thailand. The reasons this isn't more mainstream are probably mainly that when a girl 'wants to get off' she can just go find a willing guy quite readily and easily. But there is something to be said for quick, convenient, consistent service a blow-job style parlor/pisario sex service for women that, in theory, should be appealing.

The fact is there aren't many servicing women in existence so the questions begs, why? I'm not sure women 'just aren't interested' is the answer. But maybe it is. So, lets hear why or why not.

If women want to have an orgasm the easiest and cheapest way would be still masturbation. She knows what feels good and what to do to get herself off instead finding a guy and try to have the same experience.
I would do it because it's something new and unusual. But I guess it would be a one time thing for me or most likely once every half year.

I don't at all think it's 'gay' for a straight-girl to be serviced by another straight (or gay) girl, though obviously not all girls think this way. It's different for a man, the thinking is totally different and I myself wouldn't ever consider using a same sex pisario

This is a product of your culture and upbringing, not anything "real" about the world itself.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Given the nature of many's occupation here (P4P worker), 'yes' answers are too predictable....
For the sake of discussion/understanding it would be helpful to include:

(1) if you've ever been with another woman sexually before and how you found that experience (positive or bad);
(2) if you're gay/bi/straight-but-hypersexualized or other.
(3) on whether or not you believe a straight civilian woman (non p4p worker) would consider and/or use this service and why (what's their motivation/thinking?)
(4) what is it about this service that appeals to you specifically? Is it the power of paying for it? Simply being serviced and able to relax? Something else? What?
(4) reasons why you would consider not using this service (?);

1. Yes. Positive. I love to play with other girls occassionally.
2. Yes, i'd consider myself a bit hypersexual.
3. I'm not sure honestly. I think some would, but i don't know if it would be enough to keep the mise running.
4. The uniqueness and novelty. And yea, paying and getting service is nice. I think i'd be fun to meet a random girl and experience her and try to have a fun time together.
5. The usual bad stories about pink salons: chance at STD and the chance at being serviced by someone who has a bad tactic and just makes you feel her teeth a lot..

Reactions: Wwanderer
So why is same-sex not gay just for women?

The point is to say that (largely from my anecdotal experience which is by no means definitive) straight girls view sex with other straight girls very differently than straight men view sex with another man.
In short, girls are way more receptive and open to the idea of being serviced by another girl. Therefore... the idea of a all-girl pisario style should be appealing and acceptable, in theory.

Last edited:
Imagine for a moment a Pisario exists, staffed by only girls, that services only girls (and not men). An all-female staffed pisario strictly for female clients (or perhaps a unisex pisario that services women but staffed by only girls, rare concept but exists some places). But whether unisex or female-only, the staff is girls only--so in either case you'll be serviced by girls.

my partner wants to know where this place is

Refer to the bolded part above ;)