Guest viewing is limited

Feria

BladeRunner

But then again, who does?
Reaction score
Anyone know the deal with the original premises opposite R2?
I walked past yesterday and there is a logo for 'Galaxie' over the door. Is this the new Feria or an old venue they have just exposed the old sign for while renovating?

Anyone know the deal with the original premises opposite R2?
I walked past yesterday and there is a logo for 'Galaxie' over the door. Is this the new Feria or an old venue they have just exposed the old sign for while renovating?
Apparently Feria was closed almost a year ago, which is surprising to me since when I went the club was jam packed.

Haven't been at Feria for the last 4 years. But back in the day there were always 'those ladies' dancing in the back.

Feria was a fun spot while it lasted.
I must have done something stupid there , or I look like someone who did, coz a few times before they closed I was refused entry. When asked why , they replied "you know why" and sincerely ... no, I don't! One of the big mysteries of ma vie en rose! :D

I was wondering why it was taking so long.

I've heard 'A Life' club is ok

Roppongi is going downhill I feel, Shibuya is much more interesting.

The problem in Roppongi is those pestering touts (unfortunately they are more and more numerous in Kabukicho too)

The problem in Roppongi is those pestering touts (unfortunately they are more and more numerous in Kabukicho too)
As im going to japan this year and my hotel is close to kabukicho..can you explain "pestering touts"? What should i know lol?

As im going to japan this year and my hotel is close to kabukicho..can you explain "pestering touts"? What should i know lol?
Guys (usually from Nigeria) coming to see you on the street with a fake smile and trying to shake hands etc... and to propose you girls or shady bars... even if you say "no" repeatedly they are persistent and often I ended up shouting at them to fuck off.

Guys (usually from Nigeria) coming to see you on the street with a fake smile and trying to shake hands etc... and to propose you girls or shady bars... even if you say "no" repeatedly they are persistent and often I ended up shouting at them to fuck off.
So is it like a cash grab? U get sat next to some fat aunty and get charged 3000 yen a drink? Why nigeria!?!??!

So is it like a cash grab? U get sat next to some fat aunty and get charged 3000 yen a drink? Why nigeria!?!??!

I have no idea. Maybe the private army of the famous Nigerian prince who wants to wire millions to your account but first you need to pay a small fee?
Also I dont know exactly what they propose : all I've heard and often read here and elsewhere is that it's scams, sometimes dangerous ones.

Basically don't follow any stranger who wants to take you to a bar, strip club or whatever...it's unlikely to end well for you. They push hard and some are actually quite friendly and seem nice - so be firm!

Do some research on the internet, or just wander around and decide for yourself - you'll have a great time. There are a number of kabukicho places reviewed on here that you can go to.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Basically don't follow any stranger who wants to take you to a bar, strip club or whatever...it's unlikely to end well for you. They push hard and some are actually quite friendly and seem nice - so be firm!

Do some research on the internet, or just wander around and decide for yourself - you'll have a great time. There are a number of kabukicho places reviewed on here that you can go to.
Thanks for the important info!!! Im not really looking for any real skeezy bars or hostess clubs. Just your typical legit fun venues.
I wanna check out cheap fun bars that broke ass university students go to... as well as the finer more upscale lounges etc. :)

Reactions: Sinapse
Thanks for the important info!!! Im not really looking for any real skeezy bars or hostess clubs. Just your typical legit fun venues.
I wanna check out cheap fun bars that broke ass university students go to... as well as the finer more upscale lounges etc. :)

The Hub Shinjuku - the one up the stairs, here's a link ( https://g.co/kgs/8uD67z ), is a good place to meet drunk students and mingle generally, as is the Hub by Shibuya crossing.

Have a few drinks, talk to strangers and you'll never know where you might end up (in a good way)..and lots speak English in there.

The Hub Shinjuku - the one up the stairs, here's a link ( https://g.co/kgs/8uD67z ), is a good place to meet drunk students and mingle generally, as is the Hub by Shibuya crossing.

Have a few drinks, talk to strangers and you'll never know where you might end up (in a good way)..and lots speak English in there.
Yeah eng friendly is a must. My vocab is about 100 words lol. Thx for the recommendation!! I will check out both!
A friend of mine recommended i check out goodbeer faucets in shibuya cuz its reeeaally chill. U been there.?

Well, I have done my fair share of mistakes before and it's not that bad (but I gave no opportunity to drug me). Usually you end up overpaying for a service and the service gets gradually more expensive (you have to pay for the room and there is only a dirty stall for 10k, cause all the lh are full, condom cost extra, fs suddenly not included, but available for additional xxxxx, her sister / best friend available too btw, the one hour is suddenly over after first pop...)
It works on people with little local knowledge and no Japanese. There are scams too like making you pay and wait in a hotel lobby (forever).
Doesn't mean that there aren't worse things to happen, but if you get completely wasted in NY your pocket might be lighter than expected the next morning too, if it's still there or worse. Ridiculously overselling is no crime, while drugging and robbing you is.
Anyways, there would yet have to be a report of the touts leading to any good experience, so staying clear of them is absolutely the way to go.
If you need assistance, there are the information centers. They may get provision from wherever they guide you too, but other than that I don't remember any bad reports. I have used them on a few occasions. Just make sure to walk in and don't talk to someone randomly standing in front of it. Usually their English will be limited at best though.

The Chinese female touts are ok. You can usually negotiate to see the girl before and you normally get what you pay for. Given that you don't pay much, it won't be an earth shattering experience, but it's generally what was promised. If I were sure the woman were in their upon their own will, it wouldn't be too bad. But that may not always be the case (I have no knowledge of either direction, but the providers usually speak Chinese only).

Yeah eng friendly is a must. My vocab is about 100 words lol. Thx for the recommendation!! I will check out both!
A friend of mine recommended i check out goodbeer faucets in shibuya cuz its reeeaally chill. U been there.?

Yup - it's a craft beer place. An older and more professional expat crowd that the Hub, much less hectic/smokey with better beers.

But less opportunity to mingle and meet new people as it's all seated and it's mainly closed groups and far fewer wasted people.

Get an app called MeetUp and check out the 'Tokyo Bar Crawl' - loads of people go alone and it's a fun evening mostly.