Guest viewing is limited

Fighting against the women-only cars in trains

Rape is way more common in most western countries than in Japan!

As a woman, you can walk in the middle of the night through a drinking area like Kabuki cho and be completely safe from rape. Bit of street harassment from FOREIGNERS mostly but thats about it.
I feel completely safe here.

I agree, but I would make the small argument that rapes/abuse still happen a lot in Japan. A lot of rape and domestic violence cases aren't even reported to the police because the girl doesn't want to make a stand or there's no awareness that abuse/rape happened. I know several college girls in my inner circle that got drunk at college group parties and raped by guys they had no intention of having sex with. Still, this kind of thing can be said about any country.

Japan is a relatively safer in my mind.

The rest of us understood the vid and were commenting on the actual content.

I think you might be misidentifying the idiot.

He is not respectful in his reply.

Whether you understand the video or not there is no need to use terms like "horseshit"

Hold on a bit. So basically you are saying you don't have any idea what is going but you still demand to tell everyone your view on it and then proceed to tell people who disagree they are idiots?

Let's take a moment and let that sink for a while.

No.

It has nothing to do with disagreeing.

The way he replies comes over as agressive and he ends it with the word "horseshit"

That's why i say he's acting like an idiot.

What came out of your brain and onto this site through the medium of your keyboard is 100% all-organic horseshit. If you look up the word in a dictionary there is just a picture of you with your mouth open, mid mansplanation of why Japan has women only carriages after watching a video in a language you don't understand.

@Izakayaka yes I intentionally used harsh words with you because the idea you expressed was very flawed and showed you did not understand the situation.You have since clearly admitted that.

Note however pointing out where you were off target is not the same as personal insults. I suspect that others are jumping on you because you resorted to name calling.

On the other hand, if you want to dig yourself deeper

Reactions: warubuta and MikeH
When you don' properly document sexual assult rape and molestation yes it will seem like it' safe. You may feel safe walking around late at night... and YOU may not have any issues but you speak for yourself....not all women Alice. And yes my statement stands true....bend over backwords and then some.

Am I the only one here who likes to watch hardworking Japanese salarymen & OL gradually fall asleep on my shoulder, and get startled & immediately fall back asleep again once the brake is hit? :) I want to pat their heads and say "sssh, not your station yet, go back to sleep sweetheart."

Through the years, no one has groped my derrière, unless I gave them the sign.

Am I the only one here who likes to watch hardworking Japanese salarymen & OL gradually fall asleep on my shoulder, and get startled & immediately fall back asleep again once the brake is hit? :) I want to pat their heads and say "sssh, not your station yet, go back to sleep sweetheart."

As long as they aren't drooling, I usually don't mind. I've even had one or two get into a deep sleep and actually start to snuggle in... that's usually the point I feel a need to stretch my arms out and shift them in another direction.

Interestingly, chikan tend to avoid visibly foreign women because it's widely believed that as foreigners, they will have zero compunction against creating a scene and demanding the offender be arrested.

chikan tend to avoid visibly foreign women because it's widely believed that as foreigners, they will have zero compunction against creating a scene and demanding the offender be arrested.
How did you come to know this? Heard it from a friend?

(For claryfication- not a serious comment, just busting your balls)

What came out of your brain and onto this site through the medium of your keyboard is 100% all-organic horseshit. If you look up the word in a dictionary there is just a picture of you with your mouth open, mid mansplanation of why Japan has women only carriages after watching a video in a language you don't understand.

You seem to be obsessed with this "horseshit" thing.

But i respect everybodys obsession, whatever floats your boat.

@Izakayaka yes I intentionally used harsh words with you because the idea you expressed was very flawed and showed you did not understand the situation.You have since clearly admitted that.

Note however pointing out where you were off target is not the same as personal insults. I suspect that others are jumping on you because you resorted to name calling.

On the other hand, if you want to dig yourself deeper

Where did i resort to name calling?

If somebody uses the word horseshit then it is on the same level when i said that that is acting like an idiot.

Otherwise this forum would have been filled with people calling each others opinion some kind of shit whenever they disagree with each other which will happen.

How did you come to know this? Heard it from a friend?

(For claryfication- not a serious comment, just busting your balls)

Read it in an interview with a serial molester, he was talking about the information they shared in online communities and how they chose their targets.

If somebody uses the word horseshit then it is on the same level when i said that that is acting like an idiot.

Otherwise this forum would have been filled with people calling each others opinion some kind of shit whenever they disagree with each other which will happen.
I think the word horseshit has a legitimate place in high level debate - as long as you are not one of those idoits who uses too much due to a limited vocabulary.

Have you ever been on a crowded train and have a girl/woman press and rub her ass against your hardening dick? Sometimes it cant be avoided because the train is so crowded the poor girl/woman cant get her ass out of the way. But sometimes the girl/woman does it on purpose. She subtly but deliberately pushes back against the poor guys hardening dick. Sometimes the guy with the hardening dick could probably back up, but he doesn't. Pervert? He pushes forward. Pervert! These are complicated situations. But I am sure that most of the time, the girl/woman is not pushing back. Even if you think she might be. The point being that the trains in Tokyo during rush hour are just too crowded. I support the women-only car. But I think they should also have a women-who-want-their- asses-rubbed-by-dicks car.

Choosing the shovel doesn’t help

Reactions: Hofmeyer and MikeH
But I think they should also have a women-who-want-their- asses-rubbed-by-dicks car.

Even if there was one woman in Kanto area who would like to get in to that car she would not be able to do so because that car would be always full of dicks attached to bigger dicks.

But I think they should also have a women-who-want-their- asses-rubbed-by-dicks car.
i support this idea too. I'd bet that car would be jam packed while there would still be seats available on the rest of the train.

I think the word horseshit has a legitimate place in high level debate - as long as you are not one of those idoits who uses too much due to a limited vocabulary.

The English language has enough words out of which he could chose from.

Why chose exactly that one?

Choosing the shovel doesn’t help

I choose whatever i want to choose.

Same like you chose to act in a disrespectful way.

And you are the one who needs the shovel because obviously you have some problem with "horseshit"

Last edited:

Same for me, i actually think the sleeping on the train is cute and i have never really experienced chikan.

The English language has enough words out of which he could chose from.

Why chose exactly that one?
Well, no two words have exactly the same meaning. So for example, if he said 'bullshit' that would have had a slightly different maning that 'horseshit'. And if he had said 'dogshit', that would also have a different meaning. Now if he said 'nonsense' or if he said 'baloney' either of those would have slightly different meanings too. But he chose to say 'horseshit' because that was, in his judgement, the perfect word to describe what he thought about your statement.

Reactions: TheScientist
When you don' properly document sexual assult rape and molestation yes it will seem like it' safe. You may feel safe walking around late at night... and YOU may not have any issues but you speak for yourself....not all women Alice. And yes my statement stands true....bend over backwords and then some.
Japan is widely known as THE country where its safe walking the streets at midnight though.

Reactions: RIDER 00