Guest viewing is limited

Finally, a Soapland in My Backyard: Club Max (Ikebukuro)

XJapan

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Rio

Date of Encounter:
8/30/2017

Contact Method:
http://club-max.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes - 26,000 yen

Type/Location:
At shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This establishment has been rumored to not allow foreigners, but I am happy to report that this is no longer the case (assuming it was to begin with). I called in advance just to make sure foreigners were okay and was told that, of all the girls available today, only one, Rio, would be okay with foreigners, and even then they'd only make their final decision after I arrived. Since I happen to live in the neighborhood, the worst that could happen would be that I ended up taking a 15-minute stroll for nothing, so I thought "What the heck?" and dropped by.

The guy at the reception desk was quite friendly. I told him I was the foreigner that had called a little before, and he smiled and showed me the price list. I tried using a coupon that I saw on the website, but it turns out you need to register an account and I didn't want to go through all the hassle, so I just paid the price on the placard. He told me it would be an extra 2,000 yen to choose Rio, but I explained that technically I wasn't "choosing" since she was supposedly the only girl who would service me, and that if there were any other girls who were available, I would be happy to let him choose one of them for me. So he let me go with the original price.

I was told there would be a 30-minute wait, which I was fine with. They led me to the waiting room. It was clean, but sort of run down. There was some sort of Japanese detective show playing on the TV. The receptionist popped by a few times to make conversation. He asked me what website I'd used to find out about them, and then, to my pleasant surprise, he told me that he wouldn't be surprised if more girls were willing to see me assuming everything went well this time, so here's hoping I'll get access to more of the roster for subsequent visits (y) It seems this place is foreigner-friendly assuming you speak decent Japanese, though expect the number of girls available to be quite limited.

It was finally time to meet Rio. She was wearing a black lace dress that complemented her slim figure nicely. Her short pink hair gave her a cute punk vibe (turns out she's into heavy metal and a bunch of Western bands). She led me to the room, which was surprisingly nice--there was a picture hanging over the bed as well as some bamboo decorations and other nice touches here and there. Not what I expected from the waiting area. Anyway, we did some short introductions and small talk until she decided to get undressed. I didn't spot any tattoos, though she does have a pierced belly button and long fake nails. She told me she's 20 years old, and I'm inclined to believe her. Her tits are natural with cute, sensitive nipples and smallish, light-brown areolae, and I'd peg them at around a C in terms of American size (her profile says they're D by Japanese measurements). Her psy is completely shaved. Her voice is raspy (she's a smoker), but I prefer this to the fake preschooler voices some women have. She speaks very little English, but she has apparently had other foreign clients in the past, including one German and one "Arab" by her description. She hasn't been working here too long, though, so perhaps this openness to foreign clientele is a recent development. Interestingly, at least one of them barely spoke any Japanese, so there's a chance you may be able to get in without much Japanese ability (no guarantees, though, and I would recommend you not push it). At one point during the session, she actually showed me a list of English phrases that she uses to communicate with some clients, so I helped her make some of them sound a bit more natural :LOL:

Anyway, on to the action. She had me sit in the bath while she got the wash station ready. We made small talk--she's an interesting enough girl, but not a huge talker unless you lead the conversation. I found out that she's a heavy drinker and once drank three of those jumbo-sized bottles of beer you can get at the liquor store in a single day--by herself o_O Anyway, she called me over to the washing station and lathered me up nice and slow, making sure to reach all the nooks and crannies. She offered mat play, but I declined. Then we both had a dip in the bath (no action) until she suggested we move on to the bed.

We played with each other's nipples for a bit, and once I got hard she moved to give me a BBBJ, but I requested a condom, which she readily agreed to. Unfortunately she had trouble getting it on, so I pulled out one of the condoms I had brought with me just in case. It didn't take long for me to feel ready for some action, so I flipped her over and started with mish. She was pretty tight, and I barely lasted five minutes before shot #1. Back we go to the bath and shower to clean up before returning to the bed and making some more small talk. She offered me a complimentary drink, but I told her I wasn't thirsty. After a bit, I suggested round 2 and she agreed. This time we started with doggy, which is her favorite position, and the phone rang in the middle of the action (10-minute warning). Eventually we flipped and she tried to get on top, but I still hadn't fully recovered from the first round, so I told her I was satisfied for the session.

We washed up and got dressed. She gave me a card with a personal message, and off I went. The staff bid me farewell, and the receptionist I had spoken to earlier said he was looking forward to seeing me again, which was very reassuring!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While I like the shop itself (nothing beats a soapland within walking distance!) and Rio was nice enough, she's not exactly my type, so I'd like to sample some more girls from the roster. Hopefully going back on different days will open up some new possibilities now that the staff is familiar with me. I'd just like to request that people please not overrun this shop demanding service lest this door end up closing as fast as it opened.

Last edited:
Thank you for the review. Looks like a cross between a soap and a fashion health? I notice that some girls listed say 'health only' and some are soap and health.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Apologies for the derail but im also in the area and I noticed momoclover the new pink salon does not have their signage out anymore. Do you know if they had shut shop already or something?

Apologies for the derail but im also in the area and I noticed momoclover the new pink salon does not have their signage out anymore. Do you know if they had shut shop already or something?

Wouldn't be surprised if they got sued by the management for the idol group of the same name...

hmmmm pretty expensive. fs at yoshiwara is pretty much the same price

Yeah, it is a bit pricey. For me, the main draw is that it's within walking distance of my place, but I'm still thinking of visiting Yoshiwara sometime this month.

One detail I forgot to mention in my review: The guys at the front were very careful to make sure I understood that condoms are required. I actually dropped by again today (didn't end up staying though), and they told me the same thing again. I haven't had time to research the Japanese boards to see if this is true (or maybe it's only true for foreigners), but don't expect to get NS here. Not that you should be doing that anyway, but yeah.

Thank you for the review. Looks like a cross between a soap and a fashion health? I notice that some girls listed say 'health only' and some are soap and health.

Good catch--I didn't notice this when I glanced at the site last time. I'll have to make sure to check that the girl I get next time offers FS.