Finally A Week In Tokyo, What The Hell Do I Do Now

E.J.

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I live on the Shonan Coast and do not get to Tokyo much, I know right its not that far. Well I have to attend a week long conference on the outer fringes of Tokyo which will allow me to fully experience the pleasures in the area. Usually I have to rush to an experience and then head back to work. But a paid week in Tokyo gives me options. My question is what should I do, I am all about new experiences. I think one night will be devoted to Manami of TMK, and another will be for JK style (last time I was in Tokyo they were booked, [Redacted] was booked, Strawberry Jam didn't want any foreigners) I had thought about a threesome with AM girls since I have never had one with two women before or an Oppai bar since I have never been. What would you do or recommend?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah I have an unexpected day off before my conference so I think I'm going to try Mr. Dandy, or Dolce.

Do you just book these places by calling them in or do you have to book through a website somehow? Sorry to bump into your post here EJ, just some general thoughts! Also, an recommendations on the place and if they allow foreigners in?