Contact Method:

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours ¥100,000

Type/Location:
LH in Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After following the board for quite sometime, noticed that Ms. J.Blair was visiting Tokyo! I didn't want to pass up on the opportunity so I contacted via e-mail. Setting up the date was smooth and painless.

We met near Shinjuku station and walked to a love hotel in Kabukicho. After chatting and getting to know each other a bit, we undressed and had some fun in the shower and in the bathtub.
The fun continued in bed and I thoroughly enjoyed her hourglass figure. What you see on her website and Instagram is EXACTLY what you will enjoy ;)

We spent the last 30-40 minutes talking about a variety of topics -- definitely enjoyed the conversation as well.

I wish I had booked for a longer time together, both for the fun in bed and the conversation that ensued.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sweet & savvy girl who will not disappoint! Looking forward to our next meeting.

To be honest I myself have a bit of a crush on Jblair. She looks gorgeous and from what I see on TAG shes extremely articulate, open minded and passionate*swoon*
Wish she allowed female clientele haha

Last edited:
Having had the opportunity to experience the lovely User#16452 a couple of times during her stay I can highly agree with every word written. Not only friendship, she is a gemm in and out :love:

Reactions: MissInsomnia
What am I saying trying to be all classy. Let me be more clear: JB is so hot that I had to fuck her against the fridge...twice

Reactions: smsjp