40分/ ¥10,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Finally finished all my business in Tokyo so I had to celebrate by going to Shibuya Seafari, after thorough research in TAG. I had gone to Janjan (wrote a review) earlier, and I wanted to invest a bit to get a better experience before flying out. For me, Seafari sounded perfect- actual young Japanese hosts giving gaijin a BJ for a reasonable price. I honestly don't like FS for P4P, and the only thing that would have made my experience better was if it came with a massage or mat play.

I arrived very early (1PM on a Sunday) and was given only one option, a girl at 3PM. Not really feeling the person on the pic, so using Google Translate, I asked if there were any other girls available. I was shown two more cards, both available at 5PM (!!!), one of which was Mina's. I thought about it briefly, and decided on Mina at 5PM. I gave the 10K, and the manager wrote down "Mina 5PM" on a business card, then gave it to me. I left to do some shopping.

I was back at around 4.30 to a still empty waiting room. There were female clients who entered, sat down, and were called in after a few minutes. I think they had phone reservations. Super cool. I saw a silver-haired girl rushing through the entrance and waiting room, towards the inside. I had a feeling. After a few minutes, I was called in. I was right. The silver-haired petite girl was indeed Mina.

She was a petite Japanese girl, and was super cute. Website pic absolutely accurate (measurements are another matter though lol). We washed up, and went back to the room. After some small talk in english, she started to kiss me. No tongue though. Then my nips, then the BJ. 69 soon followed. Her pussy was nice, and I didn't really mind the fake moans. I came into her mouth, and she got surprised at the amount of cum I let out. I apologized profusely. After showering, we chit-chatted for a few minutes until our time was up. Had a great time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Almost went to a massage place, but saw that most were thai, chinese, or of other asian descent. Happy I went here because I truly wanted a Japanese experience.

Thank you for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 3/24/2023

Apologies, I only assumed. They went in, signaled the phone signal to the guy behind the counter, waited on the couch with me, then were called in after a few minutes.

This may be a dumb question but if you bring a condom with you would that somehow be looked down on or is it pretty standard?

Reactions: cuckhimnow
This may be a dumb question but if you bring a condom with you would that somehow be looked down on or is it pretty standard?
Depends on the girl obviously, but I've never had negative consequences from it. Either they go for it, or politely reject by saying something like "oh, you want a CBJ / C-sumata??"

If they are dodging or not immediately keen, I strongly advise to never insist.

Reactions: Chuck U Farley
My advice would be that if you want to wear a condom and the girl refuses, walk.
My advice would be to stop making strong statements until you understand what's going on.

You're a tourist, and you don't have much of an idea how things work here.

Producing a condom is generally seen as an indication that you want FS, so if the girl is refusing the condom, she's refusing to go with FS.

Always a risky proposition in a brick and mortar health shop....

My advice would be to stop making strong statements until you understand what's going on.

You're a tourist, and you don't have much of an idea how things work here.

Producing a condom is generally seen as an indication that you want FS, so if the girl is refusing the condom, she's refusing to go with FS.

Always a risky proposition in a brick and mortar health shop....

Yeah, if you only speak English like in the review and you pull out a condom it can be very misleading.

I mean it's a pretty harmless request by itself, but you have to communicate well what your intention is.....

Reactions: Alice and uktrav
Yeah, if you only speak English like in the review and you pull out a condom it can be very misleading.

I mean it's a pretty harmless request by itself, but you have to communicate well what your intention is.....
Exactly this. Should be pretty easy to communicate even via Google translate but just pulling a condom and looking at the girl is going to be suboptimal.

Reactions: Alice