fingers crossed

BankerguyCanada

TAG Member
Reaction score
I met this incredibly sexy korean girl bout a month ago. She looks like young version of sandra park from 2ne1.
after a month of date, flirting, making out, i going to try to close the deal tonight!
Im sipping a hendricks'n tonic at a hotel lobby bar waiting for her. Kind of nervous!
fingers crossed

(i dont know what the point of this post was...except that i was kind of bored)

Reactions: Yuriko
I met this incredibly sexy korean girl bout a month ago. She looks like young version of sandra park from 2ne1.
after a month of date, flirting, making out, i going to try to close the deal tonight!
Im sipping a hendricks'n tonic at a hotel lobby bar waiting for her. Kind of nervous!
fingers crossed

(i dont know what the point of this post was...except that i was kind of bored)
And all that with no follow up?

Reactions: faboo2001
Guess he struck out or way too disappointed with the experience

200.gif

So.. nobody’s going to say anything about the “young version of Sandara Park” comment?

The lady is 34 and hasn’t aged at all in the last decade. She’s a freaking vampire.

Attachments

• 506B6ABC-0C31-4749-9971-59D30A785EB1.jpeg
    506B6ABC-0C31-4749-9971-59D30A785EB1.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 132
So.. nobody’s going to say anything about the “young version of Sandara Park” comment?

The lady is 34 and hasn’t aged at all in the last decade. She’s a freaking vampire.

I don't want to sound sterotypical, but plastic and heavy make-up.

I don’t know about cosmetic surgery, but I really don’t think she puts on that much makeup. I’ve done makeup on older women before and makeup can improve your appearance and conceal blemishes, but it has very little effect on wrinkles or saggy skin.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I don’t know about cosmetic surgery, but I really don’t think she puts on that much makeup. I’ve done makeup on older women before and makeup can improve your appearance and conceal blemishes, but it has very little effect on wrinkles or saggy skin.

There are so many beauty secrets women have these days... Not that I'm saying she's not gorgeous.

I didn’t even look her up... :(

It’s true that filling the eyebrows with eyebrow pencil, brightening the inner corners of eyes, using blush and plumping the lips with highlighter and gloss can have a lifting and youthful effect on the face. There are also primers that relax the skin and smooth out the appearance of wrinkles.

But I still don’t think she wears very “heavy” makeup. :) (34 isn’t old age at all.) All women look better with a little bit of makeup ;)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It’s true that filling the eyebrows with eyebrow pencil, brightening the inner corners of eyes, using blush and plumping the lips with highlighter and gloss can have a lifting and youthful effect on the face. There are also primers that relax the skin and smooth out the appearance of wrinkles.

But I still don’t think she wears very “heavy” makeup. :) (34 isn’t old age at all.) All women look better with a little bit of makeup ;)
Why would you spill all our secrets like that?

And I didn’t mean to say that 34 was old. I’m just surprised that he said “young version”. If she would look any younger than what she looks like now, it’d be extremely creepy.

Why would you spill all our secrets like that?

And I didn’t mean to say that 34 was old. I’m just surprised that he said “young version”. If she would look any younger than what she looks like now, it’d be extremely creepy.
tumblr_pi9tcbZu8j1sfsfyr_540.png.jpeg

Reactions: MikeH and Majestyk
I'm more curious what happen to @BankerguyCanada, though. (^^)

Let's wait for his update, as "fingers crossed"

I’ve met guys (who are not drag queens) who know contouring and highlighting.. They’re evolving.

I think the word you are looking for is gay.