First adventure for this

mangop

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am 31 y.o. Asian whose visiting Tokyo next week for a few days. While planning for solo trip to see a concert which I have a lot of free days to spare. I stumble onto this forum with all these great reviews contributed by the members .

This will be my first time experience for SL and also a virgin(late bloomer :().

I just want to ask what is the expectations I will be looking at. I don't speak Japanese but able to understand basic words (Mostly learnt from anime).
My only fear is that the language barrier between me and the girls will make the mood awkward for the moment.

Hope you guys have some advice for a brother looking to lose his cherry this coming trip.

Reactions: Alice
Hi,

I am 31 y.o. Asian whose visiting Tokyo next week for a few days. While planning for solo trip to see a concert which I have a lot of free days to spare. I stumble onto this forum with all these great reviews contributed by the members .

This will be my first time experience for SL and also a virgin(late bloomer :().

I just want to ask what is the expectations I will be looking at. I don't speak Japanese but able to understand basic words (Mostly learnt from anime).
My only fear is that the language barrier between me and the girls will make the mood awkward for the moment.

Hope you guys have some advice for a brother looking to lose his cherry this coming trip.
Yeah it will be awkward. Like it is for most people's first time.

Hi,

Try to find providers that speak English. There's many available that you can find through this site. If you want a very pleasurable experience, find someone a little older. Younger providers have a higher chance of also feeling awkward.

I also recommend being honest with them. Them knowing you're nervous and new to sex may actually make them feel more comfortable and excited to show you a good time.

At the end of the day, sex is like a rollercoaster, a little nerve wracking but be sure to relax and enjoy the ride. :)

Hi,

I suggest going with one of the indies here. Communication is key,and being able to tell the provider what you want or expect is vital to have a great time. With you not being able to speak Japanese and it being your first time I think the Indy would be your best bet for a wonderful first time. @Alice or @Manami TMK can help you with that.

I will be reaching in Japan quite early in the afternoon, so maybe I would try my luck by walking around the area. Will try to swing by those recommended SL shop discussed in the forum. Hope it all goes well for me.

I suggest going with one of the indies here. Communication is key,and being able to tell the provider what you want or expect is vital to have a great time. With you not being able to speak Japanese and it being your first time I think the Indy would be your best bet for a wonderful first time. @Alice or @Manami TMK can help you with that.
That's a great advice.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
I will be reaching in Japan quite early in the afternoon, so maybe I would try my luck by walking around the area. Will try to swing by those recommended SL shop discussed in the forum. Hope it all goes well for me.
I don't speak Japanese.

My first P4P is certainly awkward even I am not a virgin...

So instead of random pop in some shop and let LUCK decide your experience why not get prepared a bit? Try find someone fit your liking contact them and let her know the situation (no Japanese and Virgin) get prepared and you most likely will get a better outcome.

This is the second post I see today think roaming around will get a satisfying result.

maybe I would try my luck by walking around the area.
That is a terrible idea, even for an experienced hobbyist.

This isn't like checking out beer bars or gogos in Thailand where you can check out the providers face to face and see how you get on - going in to a soapland blind means you'll almost certainly be assigned one of the unpopular ladies. There's a chance this could work out well - might be a new girl that hasn't established a client base yet - but the odds are that you'll be fobbed off onto a girl who doesn't have a client base for a very good reason.

You really should try to arrange a session with a specific lady who has a good track record, and if it's your first time, a lady who can speak English (or any other language you are comfortable with).