60mins, JPY16800+JPY2000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Been a lurker on here for quite a while, and decided to put the information gained here to good use.
Had a 2 day trip to Kobe in April 2024, and made some time out to visit Red Room. Was eyeing Ryouna but couldn't match my schedule to her timing so I nominated (+ JPY2,000) my second choice, Megumi!
Was directed to the waiting room, and 5 mins later, she was ready.
She was waiting behind the curtain and when I first laid eyes on her, she really doesn't look at that different from her profile! She had that slight bad-girl feel and was slightly quiet at first.
Usual process of being brought to the room, stripped down together, and went to shower together after she confirmed the shower room was available. Some small talk in the shower while she cleaned the usual spots for both of us.
Returned to the room, she asked me to lie down and I guess it's standard protocol to start with licking nipples.
A few minutes of licking, and she took out a cap, tore out the packaging and put the cap in her mouth. How she did it, I don't know, but she actually used her mouth to put on the cap, only using her hands to roll it down near the end. Started CBJ, then up to licking nipples again.
About 10 mins later, she moved up and began to ride me. Her juices were warm, though she was not excessively wet. She allowed me to fondle her boobs (honestly feels like a B) and ass, but that was it. Some riding, teasing and switching of positions to missionary and back later, the task was done.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Though Megumi was not bad, I guess if I ever get the chance to go back, I'd want to try another lady, maybe Ryouna.
All in all, she was a good experience and since this was my first experience here, she left a good impression overall.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

OK,, so are you Japanese? Or of a "passable" Asian racial background? Because I didn't even get past the goddamn reservation phone call before I was refused, being told "Japanese ONLY!!" 😭

Reactions: Pickled
OK,, so are you Japanese? Or of a "passable" Asian racial background? Because I didn't even get past the goddamn reservation phone call before I was refused, being told "Japanese ONLY!!" 😭
I think with Red Room having a shop you can visit, it’s better to just do a walk-in like in Club Amour. You might have been unlucky with the staff answering the phone, and that’s another reason why doing a walk-in is better because you might be able to convince the staff to let you play. Others have been successful with this. I haven’t been able to visit here in a while, but if you read from @klesu42 reviews, he isn’t Asian but has successfully played here a few times. Just be prepared to have a back-up plan if there are no available girls who service foreigners. Have a back-up plan like Juso.

Because I didn't even get past the goddamn reservation phone call before I was refused, being told "Japanese ONLY!!"
A lot of places that are nominally gaijin friendly in person will be less so over the phone. You know how it’s tricky for beginners to make a phone call in Japanese? It’s also tricky for the recipient of the call.

Last edited:
I think with Red Room having a shop you can visit, it’s better to just do a walk-in like in Club Amour. You might have been unlucky with the staff answering the phone, and that’s another reason why doing a walk-in is better because you might be able to convince the staff to let you play. Others have been successful with this. I haven’t been able to visit here in a while, but if you read from @klesu42 reviews, he isn’t Asian but has successfully played here a few times. Just be prepared to have a back-up plan if there are no available girls who service foreigners. Have a back-up plan like Juso.
Yeah, I know there's the off-chance you could have some luck in person, but there's already been more than a few people here saying that even when walking up to the door in person, they were turned away all the same. And going all the way to friggin' Kobe only to be turned away by a tencho just doesn't seem worth my time. Much easier to just ask if the OP had any particular racial advantages over us whiteys (for, I assume, the most part) to be able to get in the back door, so to speak. 🍑:sneaky:

Yeah, I know there's the off-chance you could have some luck in person, but there's already been more than a few people here saying that even when walking up to the door in person, they were turned away all the same. And going all the way to friggin' Kobe only to be turned away by a tencho just doesn't seem worth my time. Much easier to just ask if the OP had any particular racial advantages over us whiteys (for, I assume, the most part) to be able to get in the back door, so to speak. 🍑:sneaky:

I wonder why all this cringe .

There's Fukuhara just a couple of stations away (heck, I even walked the distance once) with all the soaplands.

Walk-in suggested, yes

Reactions: Maxblack
I wonder why all this cringe .

There's Fukuhara just a couple of stations away (heck, I even walked the distance once) with all the soaplands.

Walk-in suggested, yes
Soooo ... not wanting to waste one's time and money in going all the way to a place who's staff you already know will most likely reject you is "cringe"? 🤔 OK, bro.

Walk-in suggestion rejected, yes.

Soooo ... not wanting to waste one's time and money in going all the way to a place who's staff you already know will most likely reject you is "cringe"? 🤔 OK, bro.

Walk-in suggestion rejected, yes.

as a non-Japanese the possibility, remote or likely, to not be allowed in some places (in all situations, not only p4p) exists and must be taken into account. Thinking to be able to be accepted everywhere is just naivete'.

Usually on the website (Cityheaven, dto) it's written, so a check with Google translate is the least. Research is the key. So time would not be wasted.

after all, exclusive establishments exist in every country. No need to cry over it.
If an establishment doesn't want me, there are many others who do.

And while in Kobe you can go and enjoy the sights, why not?

Also, usually in the area there isn't only one shop, walk-in means you are just one door away from a place that waves at you like the mama-san at Tobita.

as a non-Japanese the possibility, remote or likely, to not be allowed in some places (in all situations, not only p4p) exists and must be taken into account. Thinking to be able to be accepted everywhere is just naivete'.

Usually on the website (Cityheaven, dto) it's written, so a check with Google translate is the least. Research is the key. So time would not be wasted.

after all, exclusive establishments exist in every country. No need to cry over it.
If an establishment doesn't want me, there are many others who do.

And while in Kobe you can go and enjoy the sights, why not?

Also, usually in the area there isn't only one shop, walk-in means you are just one door away from a place that waves at you like the mama-san at Tobita.
So weird. I searched through all of my posts trying to find the sentence wherein I said "I expect to be accepted everywhere" or even something vaguely along those lines, but you know what? It just wasn't there. Quite mysterious. In fact it's almost like you're trying to put words in my mouth? 😗

tera85 said he had success with a walk-in. I commented that most foreigners get turned away on the phone - let alone at the door, so was curious if he was perhaps of an Asian ethnicity which could have been a potential factor in his being accepted.

From there, you went into a personal attack saying that I and/or my comments were "cringe", and now you waffle on about non-acceptance being the norm and that I should use Google Translate to help with my inquiries. Quite obviously, you know nothing about me - and my Japanese language ability in particular. You also misunderstood the reason for my enquiry to the OP entirely.
Worse still, you keep trying to portray me as overly emotional with your personal attacks like "cringe" and "No need to cry over it". Please. 🙄

My man, you have done nothing but make incorrect assumptions about me, said I made statements that I never did, and tried to display me as acting in a way I clearly haven't.
You are, at best, an annoyance. If there's a mute or block feature on TAG, you'll be the first person on my list. If there isn't, then I just won't bother replying to you anymore.

Try not to misunderstand or incorrectly assume anything from this post either. 👍