Guest viewing is limited

Y-Shirt (SL) First Experience, Full of Regrets and Repulsiveness | Sachi from Y-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

powwop

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
First Experience, Full of Regrets and Repulsiveness | Sachi from Y-Shirt

Soapland Name:
Y-Shirt

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/c-lemon/girlid-50189037/?of=y

Soapland Website:
https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/companion.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins 22,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
At first, I see the store but I walked around because I was nervous given it was my first time and I've never done anything like this before. The entrance and wait was similar to other people's experience so I won't share too much on that. I was completely expecting a foreigner tax, a nomination fee, and other costs that I've heard establishments add but maybe because I'm Asian I got the price as advertised. I also asked about the different status as some girls cost more and the man said he didn't know what I was talking about.

I had some people in mind that was working that day but when I went it looked like they weren't available. Perhaps they don't accept foreigners but I thought they were just occupied or wasn't working. I had 3 selections available in 10mins and 2 in 30mins. My internet was slow and I couldn't load into Y-Shirt / City Heaven to check their photos and only 1 of the 3 was younger so I panicked and picked her.

My time came and I looked at her and was repulsed. She absolutely did not look like her photos and I already could tell she was fat from her face. We get in the and I was completely uncomfortable and unattracted to her. Not to mention it being my first time added to that. She stripped and she had quite a few belly rolls. I couldn't get hard at first, but when you receive physical touch down there, it takes over. I quickly finish but we did go for another round later on since I figured if I've already done it once with her, a second time won't change how I felt about her or this experience.

I don't know how people don't regret the experiences when the girl is much uglier than expected. I also prefer connection and attraction when it comes to sex so I think that's also why I feel disgusted with myself for continuing to go along with. I could've turned around once I saw her or not have done anything penetrative with her. I'm kind of traumatized by this event and I need to forget and move on from this memory. Does anyone have any advice?

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
PLEASE have a photo of the people you want. You can typically see who's working that day and if the people you have in mind aren't available, LEAVE. IT"S OKAY TO LEAVE.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/16/2023

At first, I see the store but I walked around because I was nervous given it was my first time and I've never done anything like this before. The entrance and wait was similar to other people's experience so I won't share too much on that. I was completely expecting a foreigner tax, a nomination fee, and other costs that I've heard establishments add but maybe because I'm Asian I got the price as advertised. I also asked about the different status as some girls cost more and the man said he didn't know what I was talking about.
Yeah uhh...not trying to kick you while you're already down, but if you have read other people's experience, you should've known this shop doesn't charge foreigner tax, and nomination fee only applies if you book directly with a provider or have met her before (but this doesn't get mentioned often so I understand not being aware of it), so a lot of that unnecessary anxiety contributed to your fuck up

Whenever someone posts a negative review citing the appearance of the girl as being either different from the photo(s) or not up to par (or both, in worst case scenario) I always make sure to check the CH link to see for myself. And bruhhhhhhh, the shop didn't even try to hide the fact that this chick is fugly. Jeezus, no attempt whatsoever at trying to hide her belly fat and all the extra weight. Her diary photos aren't any better, either. This is a landmine you can see from 3 blocks away...

I'm kind of traumatized by this event and I need to forget and move on from this memory. Does anyone have any advice?
i-drink-when-5b0341.jpg

I think we all had experiences that were bad and unfortunatly they can stick with you for some time. I think the best advice is to learn from your mistake and keep it in the back of your head as a reminder.
Best way to push negative memories away is by making new, awesome ones....dive into new adventures.

Personally you should have stumbled upon numerous Y-shirts Kaoru recommendations instead of walking in blindly.

Anyways I did have my first real soap encounter in Dolce and it wasn't pleasant either. Since judging from reviews you are particular about looks and connection maybe you should go for delivery health instead. Yeah no penetration allowed but maybe book one of the popular girls from Robodeli or get a hottie from Gingira and that would make you forget your traumatising encounter IMO.

Reactions: Alice
My time came and I looked at her and was repulsed. She absolutely did not look like her photos and I already could tell she was fat from her face.
Fat girls need love too! as a wise member of this forum often says.

Calling someone repulsive is strong though, a repulsive person makes me wanna throw up.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s that your strike zone is wide, just that some people here have an incredibly small strike zone where if she’s over 55kg, she’s a land whale apparently

• Sad
Reactions: Alice and ThaWeeknd
Thanks for your review!

She is on my list, so if ok I would like to ask:
Do her eyes match the y-shirts website pictures?
Do you know if she does mat (did she offer it or so)?

I was not traumatized by my first p4p, but at first I was very confused and thought it was embarrasing and a bad experience.
I then drank a highball, talked with a friend and slept like a baby. That was when I realized what this service is about - and I actually enjoyed it and need it again.
Like someone posted in the yoshiwara thread - prepare yourself properly, or just make an appointment in advance like with kaoru.
Seems also there was a big language barrier, maybe a provider with english skills would make you feel more at home!

PLEASE have a photo of the people you want. You can typically see who's working that day and if the people you have in mind aren't available, LEAVE. IT"S OKAY TO LEAVE.
FWIW, there is NOTHING wrong with whipping out your phone and checking the lady's profile on the website or CH before committing.

I learnt to pay special attention to the waist size, it must be there on the card, 58 (for this lady) is critical by which it highly might be undesireable if you like a slim body.

Last edited:
I learnt to pay special attention to the wrist size, it must be there on the card, 58 (for this lady) is critical by which it highly might be undesireable if you like a slim body.
The word you're looking for is waist. I don't think any of us here knows (or care to know) the wrist size of our significant others, let alone p4p providers lmao

I don't think any of us here knows (or care to know) the wrist size of our significant others, let alone p4p providers lmao

Dude, you cannot be more wrong. The provider will be comparing your manhood to her wrist when she tells you are the biggest she has ever seen so a thin wrist is absolutely necessary to be able to believe the fantasy even a bit.

As far as i can tell from the diary pics she's not the most attractive and also a bit fat. Still, a far cry from 'repulsive' or 'fugly' though. If looks are the number one priority seems like going to the shinchis would be your best bet. And sorry your first time was so traumatic OP. There's always a second and third time!

Too bad to hear your first experience was traumatic. Might deter you from having another go at it. Once you get the right provider, it may become addictive though.

If looks are a number one priority, perhaps further research here and on CH to see who suites your ideal aesthetics best. It may not correlate with service though. I'd still prefer excellent service from an OK provider than a hot one who gives crappy service.

And bruhhhhhhh, the shop didn't even try to hide the fact that this chick is fugly. Jeezus, no attempt whatsoever at trying to hide her belly fat and all the extra weight.
for experienced hobbyists the pictures are a dead give away that she is packing some belly weight. Wouldn’t call her fugly though. Going by the profile pictures she is cute in my personal preference but she could look very different in person of course.

I've had an experience or two like that at Y-shirt or it's predecessor Puchi Royal. In both cases the girl's personality was still positive enough that I could soldier on and not offend her.

I also prefer connection and attraction when it comes to sex so I think that's also why I feel disgusted with myself for continuing to go along with.

Does anyone have any advice?

Yeah, get super duper rich, then spread the wealth around. You'll get all the "connection" and "attraction" you could ever want, and then some.

Also, if you ever man up and go punting again, just get really, really, really drunk and pop 50mg of sildenafil before you do. The next morning, you probably won't remember enough to be ashamed of whatever you might've done the night before...not that you should be.

It seems you could be attracted to her more than you are willing to admit, OP😏
The girl is cute indeed!

Fat girls need love too! as a wise member of this forum often says.

Calling someone repulsive is strong though, a repulsive person makes me wanna throw up.

It's fine. Don't forget what TAG rightfully suggests for writing a review.

Note: Please be honest about your experience. If it was not as good as you hoped, please say so. It is necessary for you to accurately document your experience so that others can get a clear picture of the experience. Giving a bad review is also helpful to agencies and the workers who can improve their service based on your HONEST feedback.

The poster may have made a few little mistakes in his selection process, but I think he was being honest as far as being repulsed.

Last edited:
I'm not that concerned about looks, wish there was some more description of the encounter itself. Was she at least kind or one of those that don't let you touch or lie like a dead fish waiting for you to finish?
I wouldn’t consider body weight necessarily in the same category as “looks” because there are physical difficulties like a girl that big can’t really do CG without making it extremely uncomfortable and can’t bounce up and down really to give one example.

Status
Not open for further replies.