Guest viewing is limited

Yokohama Area First experience in Soapland

SatoKM

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yokohama Heart & Heart - Yua (http://www.a-heartandheart.com/top/profile?id=56)

Date of Encounter:
11/20/2016

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min - 27,000 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Last Sunday, I decided to experience for the first time a soapland. I had in mind to go to "Triple A" or "Apple Melon". So, I decided to go to Apple Melon Soapland. I was kind of scared to entering the place as the entrance is located in front of an avenue that has a heavy traffic and many people walk around.

The guy at the entrance asked if I was Japanese and I said: "yes, I am" and showed him my passport. He let me in and another guy showed me 3 photos of the available girls at that time. I selected one girl and the guy told me the minimum "play time" is 80 minutes for that girl. I said it was OK and proceed to handle him 30,000 yen. Then he asked me something I didn't understand. Then he returned me the money and I asked him what happen. He said: "Sorry Japanese only". I told him I am Japanese and I was going to show him my passport but the already turned my back on me and went inside.

I got out very upset (but I was still very horny), so I walked around I saw several other shops. Almost one in front of the other, there is "Nice Lady" and "Heart and Heart". "Nice lady" is cheaper compared to "Heart and Heart" so I assumed that the quality of the girls are higher.

When I was about to enter inside "Heart and Heart", there was a guy with a very scary and unfriendly face in front of the entrance (he should be around 50 years old), and he looked so angry about something.
So I took several steps back to the street.

Walked around the area and look around to other soaplands in the area ("Arrow", "Kadeobi", "Nice Day"....) but always passing in front of "Heart and Heart".

After the third time I passed in front of "Heart and Heart" the guy at the entrance looked at me and said: "May I help you?" I looked at him and said: "Well, I am not sure you can help me" He replied: "I have seen you passing several times in front of me. Are you lost? looking for a place?" and then kind of laughed, perhaps more a chuckle than a laugh.
I took a deep breath and told him: "I want to get into a soapland around here, but I was already got rejected from one" Strangely he put a hand on my shoulder and said: "Are you Japanese?" I thought: "WTF!!! Again the same stupid question!!" And told him, my parents are both Japanese, I was born in Japan but moved abroad when I was little kid. I do have Japanese citizenship. My Japanese skills are limited but I can understand most of the things people say to me when I they talk to me.

I apologize and I was about to leave the place when the guy told me: "wait! you can come in, if you want to. it's OK"

Another guy came with a single photo. He said: "we have 4 other girls working at this time, but I can assure you this one is highly recommended". I was thinking: "what the hell! I do not have many choices anyways!"

I said OK, I will take her. Then I realized what was the question the other guy at "Apple Melon" was asking me. He was asking about how he should call me. The guy at "Heart and Heart" told me and explained to me, is a way to call you when is your turn. You can use a fake name and as your real name and identity can be confidential.

He told me it was 19,000 yen for 60 minutes and I asked how much it is for a longer course. 27,000 yen for 80 minutes he replied.

I took the 80 minutes course and waited around 10 minutes. When I opened the curtain there she was. First thing I noticed was that she is very short. At the webpage it says she is 153 cms but I am sure she doesn't reach the 150 cms mark. She took my hand and led me to the 3rd floor, always repeating to watch my steps while I was going uptairs.
Her face was little below average, so so looking girl. Her body was weird I guess, slim and slender but a little belly and fat around the waist. Very soft lips and smooth skin. Fresh breath and smelled good.

She thank me for picking her, she confessed I was her only and first customer and perhaps her only customer of the day. As she was about to leave when I appeared at the store. She said that probably the other girls are more attractive than her but she was going to do the best to please me.

I told her that it was OK, I had a rough day too! I told her that it was my first time at a soapland and she smiled and said: "Soapland virgin!"

I told her what happened at the other store and she said that she was happy they rejected me, because I ended up in her arms. She told me that they were 2 other girls available when I arrived but they refused to offer their services because of my Japanese language skills. They kind of hate an awkward silence or perhaps a misunderstanding. Then she smiled and said: "please do not worry! I will tell the staff that your Japanese is good enough to make a nice conversation. So next time you pick a prettier girl"

Honestly, this girl (Yua) was so much fun! To be honest, not pretty but very warm and extremely friendly. The kind of girl you start to like more and more as the time passes by.

She gladly explained to me all the process of the bathing, massage and bed time.

During shower time, bathtub and air mattress I let her do everything. When we went to the bed I told her if it was OK if I take the lead for a while. She accepted and I slowly kissed her from head to toe. I used my hands to caress her whole body and she started to heavily breathing. I went down on her and use my fingers to play with her nipples. She smelled really good and tasted incredible! I told her to turn around (doggy position) and licked her clit from behind while I was using my fingering her and I used the other hand to rub her butthole and then she started to moan loudly!
After several minutes she pushed me away and she dropped on the bed shaking and her legs were completely wet like she had peed on herself.

Then she grabbed a condom and said: "Fuck me hard" and I was in shock because she said it in English! I put the condom and started to penetrate her as hard as I could. She scratched my back so hard that I still have the marks.

When I finish she offered me some cold tea. Then we cuddle and she whispered to my ear: "My workmates do not know what they missed"

I do not know if she faked everything but at least it was very convincing to me.

She asked if I was ready for second round and I said, that it was fine. that I was already satisfied. She said, she wanted me to come again but in her mouth. She slowly started to BBBJ while I was laying down on the bed. She took my hand and put it in her pussy so I rubbed her pussy while she was doing her work down there. After a couple of minutes I came and she swallowed every single drop. I was like: "what the hell? This girl is going to charge me extra for gokkun!" But she did it for free.

We showered and then entered into the bathtub again. We kissed for a while, then there was a silence, I asked her what was wrong, she said: "I hope to come back and see me again" Then she smiled.

She said, she is one of the few girls that do not have many customers. There are days that she gets tired of waiting while other girls get tired but from receiving so many customers.

We put our clothes on, she went downstairs with me and we said goodbye at the curtains just before going back to the reception.

Before I left the place I told the guys at the reception that I had a great time, Yua is the best! I kind of yelled it so Yua could hear me.

In conclusion, I had a great time with Yua. She is a great girl, honestly a gem! Although I got rejected from the other soapland, I didn't have any choice only Yua at "Heart and Heart" soapland as the popular ones were taken, but I can say I enjoyed those 80 minutes at the fullest!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
We judge a book by the cover I guess. I know Yua is not a great looking girl but she knows how to please a man.

Congratulations to your first time in a soapland.

Kind of sad hearing about a girl having a hard time getting customers, but at least she got to play with you. Her profile even mentions that she sometimes stays in the evening.
I also see she's no. 5 in the shop's kyonyuu ranking.

I loved your review. I was about to go there today and pick her for my first soap experience too.
I checked her profile even her photo diary on cityheaven (had face photos and all).
But now this morning, Jan 5th, when she was suposed to work, has dissapeared from everywhere.

If she had quitted I can't believe my luck.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I loved your review. I was about to go there today and pick her for my first soap experience too.
I checked her profile even her photo diary on cityheaven (had face photos and all).
But now this morning, Jan 5th, when she was suposed to work, has dissapeared from everywhere.

If she had quitted I can't believe my luck.

I hope she just took a break from work. Although she told me that she didn't have many customers on daily basis.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland