Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) First impression with Ayame - Marine Blue Ikebukuro (Honten, 1st floor - ex Club Diamond)

Ken4fb

MMF / MMFF members wanted. Ping me if you are keen
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
First impression with Ayame - Marine Blue Ikebukuro (Honten, 1st floor - ex Club Diamond)

Soapland Name:
Matine Blue Ikebukuro

Soapland Provider Name:
Ayame https://www.soaplandclubmax.com/profile.php?n=MIRUMO27

Soapland Website:
https://www.soaplandclubmax.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes - 17,000 Yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:

Disclaimer

I am an Asian looking guy. My skin is two shades more brown than a typical Japanese guy. Sometimes I can pass as a Japanese person. Sometimes, especially in Summer, they will notice that I look slightly different. I speak Japanese at a conversation level without much accent. I could get into the Japanese only establishment most of the time.

Went to the one on 5th floor.

• Where are you from?
  • Sorry?
  • Which country are you from?
  • Oh. I have been living in Japan for more than 10 years. I'm from (random European country)

There were two girls available at the time. I didn’t like any of them so I left. While I was waiting for the elevator, I noticed a cute girl with short hair working as a receptionist, the one that calling people to meet the lady. I was tempted to ask if I can nominate her! Maybe I will try that next time.

I check out Marine Blue on first floor just in case.

Went in , was asked to wait at the waiting area since the font desk is busy with a customer. I was called in about 3 minutes later. This time they didn’t ask me where I am from. There were only one card of Ayame chan. I like the way she looks in the picture so I decided to go with her, without looking at any of her detailed profile.
1682377993876.png

About 5 minutes later when I was called to meet Ayame chan. The first thing that I noticed is, she is really short. I didn’t expect her to be this short based on the picture.

She was friendly from the start , telling me to watch out for the low ceiling at the staircase, and smiling almost all the time while we take the stairs. Good sign.
1682378065365.png

In the room, she undressed herself. Underneath she was wearing a see through one piece underwear. She told me this is the first time she wears this underwear. Kawaii

She helped me undress, then we went to the bathing area together.

- Do you want to brush your teeth?”
(Huh, that’s odd. Nobody asked me that before in the soapland.)
- No, I don’t really want to if you don’t mind

She doesn’t seem to mind and just gave me the gaggle liquid and proceeded to give me a quick wash.

The whole shower and bath probably took less than 2 minutes. No foreplay at the bath, just a quick BBBJ before we dried ourselves off. This girl doesn’t follow the script, that's great.

We went to the bed and I quickly laid her down face up and started playing with her boob.
Her body is nice. Quite a sizable boobs. No belly fat. I looked up her profile later and it said E cup. They are soft and nice to play with. Her nipples do not seem to be that sensitive.

DATY her for a while.

- Can you put in your fingers?
(Cool, she tells me what she wants. That's better than most girls)
- Of course.

Fingering and licking her for a bit then

- いれて。エッチをしたい

I grabbed the condom and open it. She took the condom into her mouth, started putting it on with her lips. Good girl.

We did it in various positions, mostly her on top. Seeing that she is a small girl, I tried the bento pose (standing carry) That was hot.

After I finished we still had time left.
  • Do you want a second round?
  • No. Thank you. I am usually one shot guy

We chatted about various things. She asked where I am from. I told her and asked her back.

• Are you okay with foreigner?
  • Yes but I don't speak English. I can only say アイ・ドーント・スピーク・イングリッシュ

Typical girl.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was a pleasant session. A little off script which is a nice change for a soapland visit. Not a spectacular one

Last edited:
Thank you for submitting your report!

Approved: 5/13/2023

@Ken4fb Great to see some reviews from you again, went to the same store a few weeks ago for the first time, review coming soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: clover
Title of Your Review:
First impression with Ayame - Marine Blue Ikebukuro (Honten, 1st floor - ex Club Diamond)

Soapland Name:
Matine Blue Ikebukuro

Soapland Provider Name:
Ayame https://www.soaplandclubmax.com/profile.php?n=MIRUMO27

Soapland Website:
https://www.soaplandclubmax.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes - 17,000 Yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:

Disclaimer

I am an Asian looking guy. My skin is two shades more brown than a typical Japanese guy. Sometimes I can pass as a Japanese person. Sometimes, especially in Summer, they will notice that I look slightly different. I speak Japanese at a conversation level without much accent. I could get into the Japanese only establishment most of the time.

Went to the one on 5th floor.

• Where are you from?
  • Sorry?
  • Which country are you from?
  • Oh. I have been living in Japan for more than 10 years. I'm from (random European country)

There were two girls available at the time. I didn’t like any of them so I left. While I was waiting for the elevator, I noticed a cute girl with short hair working as a receptionist, the one that calling people to meet the lady. I was tempted to ask if I can nominate her! Maybe I will try that next time.

I check out Marine Blue on first floor just in case.

Went in , was asked to wait at the waiting area since the font desk is busy with a customer. I was called in about 3 minutes later. This time they didn’t ask me where I am from. There were only one card of Ayame chan. I like the way she looks in the picture so I decided to go with her, without looking at any of her detailed profile.

About 5 minutes later when I was called to meet Ayame chan. The first thing that I noticed is, she is really short. I didn’t expect her to be this short based on the picture.

She was friendly from the start , telling me to watch out for the low ceiling at the staircase, and smiling almost all the time while we take the stairs. Good sign.

In the room, she undressed herself. Underneath she was wearing a see through one piece underwear. She told me this is the first time she wears this underwear. Kawaii

She helped me undress, then we went to the bathing area together.

- Do you want to brush your teeth?”
(Huh, that’s odd. Nobody asked me that before in the soapland.)
- No, I don’t really want to if you don’t mind

She doesn’t seem to mind and just gave me the gaggle liquid and proceeded to give me a quick wash.

The whole shower and bath probably took less than 2 minutes. No foreplay at the bath, just a quick BBBJ before we dried ourselves off. This girl doesn’t follow the script, that's great.

We went to the bed and I quickly laid her down face up and started playing with her boob.
Her body is nice. Quite a sizable boobs. No belly fat. I looked up her profile later and it said E cup. They are soft and nice to play with. Her nipples do not seem to be that sensitive.

DATY her for a while.

- Can you put in your fingers?
(Cool, she tells me what she wants. That's better than most girls)
- Of course.

Fingering and licking her for a bit then

- いれて。エッチをしたい

I grabbed the condom and open it. She took the condom into her mouth, started putting it on with her lips. Good girl.

We did it in various positions, mostly her on top. Seeing that she is a small girl, I tried the bento pose (standing carry) That was hot.

After I finished we still had time left.
  • Do you want a second round?
  • No. Thank you. I am usually one shot guy

We chatted about various things. She asked where I am from. I told her and asked her back.

• Are you okay with foreigner?
  • Yes but I don't speak English. I can only say アイ・ドーント・スピーク・イングリッシュ

Typical girl.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was a pleasant session. A little off script which is a nice change for a soapland visit. Not a spectacular one
I also had an encounter with Ayame-chan last month. Glad you seem to have enjoyed your meeting, although it wasn't spectacular for you. What I liked about Ayame was that she seemed quite genuine and uncomplicated in comparison to a lot of Japanese girls. She might not be a 10, but she is quite cute and accomodating, which is a big plus in my book.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
I also had an encounter with Ayame-chan last month. Glad you seem to have enjoyed your meeting, although it wasn't spectacular for you. What I liked about Ayame was that she seemed quite genuine and uncomplicated in comparison to a lot of Japanese girls. She might not be a 10, but she is quite cute and accomodating, which is a big plus in my book.
Yes, I saw your review right after I submitted mine. Had I read it I probably wouldn't have submitted this one.

Mostly from University abroad and I passed the JPLPT N2 last year so I hope its good enough.
Ayame is fine with anyone who cannot speak Japanese. Whether that will be a good session or not is largely depends on the person. The same goes for those who can speak fluent Japanese too, YMMV. I can't say if Ayame will be good for a SL first timer since she does not follow the script like most SL girl would. This could be good or bad depending on your expectation.

Reactions: clover and Alice
Thank you for the review. May I ask.... was she tight down there? How good was the GFE? She does seem like someone one can talk a lot with. Like... a genuelly nice person.

Thank you for the review. May I ask.... was she tight down there? How good was the GFE? She does seem like someone one can talk a lot with. Like... a genuelly nice person.
I have never found any girl to be too tight.

because my tools is really small

Reactions: Alice and MikeH
I feel like women's lower parts adjust to whoever they are with, that's why size doesn't matter that much. But maybe Im just blissfully ignorant
Yes, it's called pelvic floor muscles. Some women know how to use them, some don't.

Yes, it's called pelvic floor muscles. Some women know how to use them, some don't.
@clover - A bit off topic, but guys also have these same muscles. You can exercise them by clenching to stop and start the flow while you're urinating. Once you develop some strength and control, you can use this muscular manipulation to help delay/control ejaculation.

Women can use them to tighten their vaginal canal at will, which is why some women feel "tighter", and women who practice can vary pressure and use the pelvic floor muscles to "massage" you from the inside, AKA snapping pussy.

It pays to learn your biology.

@clover - A bit off topic, but guys also have these same muscles. You can exercise them by clenching to stop and start the flow while you're urinating. Once you develop some strength and control, you can use this muscular manipulation to help delay/control ejaculation.

Women can use them to tighten their vaginal canal at will, which is why some women feel "tighter", and women who practice can vary pressure and use the pelvic floor muscles to "massage" you from the inside, AKA snapping pussy.

It pays to learn your biology.
I've definitely felt women do this to me and it feels amazing. Can we send the women who don't know on a training camp? I'd be willing to act as a training doll!

Reactions: Sudsy
And some are like dipping it in a basket full of vaseline.
Yes - the ones who don't know how to use those pelvic floor muscles.