Her ad on TAG

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours - 70,000 Yen

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
To distinguish between the Japanese Alice and European Alice.

TL;DR
I love her smile. The sex and the conversations are great. She has a nice personality. She’s got a nice body which will get even better since she is trying to go to the gym regularly. To me , she looks like an early to mid 20 rather than what she said on her page as late 20s. The sex was good, but I think I was a bit nervous during the session for some reason, so it could have been better if we got to be more familiar with each other's bodies. I do not have much experience with western girl so that might add to my nervousness.

Introductions:

I set up a meeting with Alice about 5 years ago. Due to some schedule difficulty it did not happen. She left TAG sometime after that. I have heard a lot about her from many of the TAG members. I have been kicking myself for not making the effort to see her back then.
As soon as I see that she is back on TAG , I quickly send her a message and arrange for a meeting with the date, time and location. She replied promptly , with confirmation and her rate.

Greetings: Hello, wow , you look younger than I thought.

On the day I had something to deal with before our schedule. I do not know what time I will be finishing exactly. I told Alice that I might be able to meet 30 minutes before the scheduled time, just in case. She was quite flexible and we agreed to play it by ears

On the actual day, I finished my business an hour and a half before the scheduled time. Since I have a lot of time before the actual meeting, I went browsing around for a nice and reasonable hotel room. Ended up at Hotel The Sense. The room is quite nice for under 8,000 Yen price for 6 hours service time, 16:00 - 22:00.

nfJjGfW9WrzKsHa9iXRXPkHkrV-LdtBuS2RMa8qr_930ZiieLw24nnP8evJnNzqqK5eeuNfbtbeg8rOq0O958uPgFt2EhWSrP_0jxkDYkjr3juq3mtrREuq5diIJQeK7jOnAEt_ttgobiMRcAKO9cR3kZAdxKifkq3exW3U69A-TCp-1W3-XTTqTD_o6dw

We did close that window before we start making out​

She arrived at about 30 minutes before our scheduled time. I met her at the door of the hotel room. She greeted me without a mask , so I could see her cute face with a broad smile. The first thing I noticed about Alice is she looks younger than what she said she is on her profile page. She is also about the same high as me, which is nice. Her long blond hair is slightly curled. She was wearing black long coat on the day which contrasted well with her white skin.

It took less than 10 seconds for the action to happen. She started kissing me while we walked from the door to the bed. Once there I started undressing her long back dress , she was wearing cute underwear that day which quickly came off. Her nipples are light pink, something I don’t usually see on Japanese girls.

Some actions continued until I announced that we should take a shower. I forgot to prepare the envelope so she asked for it. I did not feel offended by that , rather I felt embarrassed that I did not prepare it beforehand and having her ask for it is totally my fault.

RB1KsJ0oNPhwonBBjZ9Q5kMHVnlge6j4hVZjA6sVH2B9U8faVN9hv8jPKn99Nd3B9xzew3Njk6yG_kPQsWyOuzgN8bj_ZqqnvfM95NF5RpxlBLQ31vYJwH7VU3Q5uMOneaVEWq13vw83ONvFz75MlhGXd3T5nm0J1J0Q0qOq9pgwWFiL7ZqumQHTQ_lb7g

Nice bath, with glass windows so we can see what the other is doing for a good peace of mind​

Shower, then some play in the bath, while we talked about life and stuff that happened last year. She doesn’t have a strong European accent as far as I can tell. Her voice is high which added to her cuteness. We played around in the bath a bit before moving back to the bed.

Actions!

Once we got back to the bed I made the move on her, went DATY on her which she seems to like. We talked about it later on about how girl’s preferences are different. I have met some girl who told me she can only cum with clitoris play, while some girl can only cum via penetration. Alice is the former. She said she likes both but she could cum easier with DATY.

After the actions, we lay on bed talking about things. I found myself opening up to her more than I usually do with other ladies, especially when I am meeting them for the first time. Maybe it was her easy going and friendly atmosphere, or maybe the fact that I know she’s been on TAG for a long time. Maybe it is also because we are both foreigners in the country which we are trying to make it our home land and yet we don’t think it can ever be. But once we left Japan for an extended long trip we felt longing to be back.

How are we doing with time? - No idea!
She did not watch the clock. I was the one asking about the time and her reply was “I have no idea!” Love that. We went over the time by a bit. Alice did not seem to mind at all. I asked her if she wanted to leave earlier because I usually took my time to pack up my stuff. She said she did not mind. She waited for me in the room to pack up and we left the hotel room together.

We walked back to the station together while talking about stuff. I just felt the conversation could go on all night. We parted on the main street when she had to go in the opposite direction with me. We hugged each other good night and walked away in the opposite direction.

I stopped by at the combini , getting some drinks , catching up on Line messages and digesting about what happened in the last three hours or so feeling the cold breeze outside, watching other people walk by after having a good night out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all it was a good session. The sex was alright but the conversation was superb. I may see her again, hoping I will be less nervous next time and if I still have my budget left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 1/12/2023

Reactions: Alice