Mr Osaka

Retired
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
First MILF action at Matsushima Shinchi. Spoiler: It was not okay LOL

Service Name:
Standard Course (Matsushima Shinchi)

Provider Name:
I am bad at reading Kanji sorry so I do not know the name of the shop, name of the girl is Azu

Website/Contact Info:
None

Appointment Length & Costs:
16000 yen - 30 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
So after probably the 2 best services that I had in Matsushima Shinchi, I decided to give the MILFs a chance this time, because I am proud to say that I am a MILF lover (MILF, not mature, okay?).

First thing that I did when I arrived is I looked for the first girl that serviced me and peeked if she was there (she was not), but there were 2 other girls sitting there (one MILF and one girl that did not look Japanese [I would assume Chinese, maybe]), so since I was hankering for some MILF action, I decided to choose the MILF).

Mamasan and me went up together to the room and she gave me the instructions (pretty similar to my first experience in MS). Paid her and asked if I can use the bathroom (one of the things I like in Matsushima is that you can use the bathroom before getting into the action).

After I am done pissing, the girl was already at the room. After sipping the tea, she undressed, and whoops, her belly and tits suddenly fell like an avalanche, but this is to be expected since she was a MILF and it was really not a problem for me (it was part of the experience).

We went to the shower to get cleaned up and after, went back to the room. All I can say is that her BJ skills were amazing, it was capped though which was a real bummer. I prefer BBBJ since in MS, they clean your shaft with soap and water beforehand, right?

Anyway, this girl was addicted to lube. I did not know if it was because it was 10pm already and she probably serviced a million guys before me, or she was just dry because of her age. But yeah, everytime we switched positions, she would put a generous amount of lube on my dick. The first two girls that serviced me never put lube but this one did, but I kinda expect it since she was a MILF, and she probably has kids since she did not want me to suck on her tits, just lick it. She might be afraid that I might milk her LOL.

She also did not want to do DS (my favorite position) because she said my dick is too big and it already hurts while we did it with mish and CG. I am Asian, but I have a larger than average Asian dick size and all of the girls that serviced me complimented me about it LOL. After mish and CG, I told her to give me a BJ again so she changed the condom and gave me another capped BJ. I did get to DATY her though which was okay at the very least.

Timer went off and I was not even close to finishing so we just headed to the shower to get cleaned up. After that, I thanked her and the mamasan. I then went home and finished the job myself LOL.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Well there it is, my first MILF experience. I love MILFs and I really wanted that "wife experience" because with younger girls, GFE is always the target. Sadly, she did not give me the same experience as with the other three girls that last serviced me in Matsushima. The first 2 were amazing while the 3rd one was just so-so but still decent. This one however I felt like I was the only one enjoying it. Guess I will try my luck next with the MILFs in Tobita or Imazato. I will stick with the younger girls in Matsushima since they provide better service than the younger girls in Tobita. Maybe with the MILFs, it is the other way around. We will see when I visit Tobita or Imazato for MILFs two weeks from now.

Thanks for your report from Osaka!

Approved: 11/22/2022