Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English, The staff and the provider had good english

Narrative of the Encounter:
Soooo this is my first contribution to the TAG space, Hope you all bennefit from it :3

Research: The Riverview Spa is the name you'll hear most often in happy ending spa's within Bali. From the cab drivers/ basic googling and even on TAG, I was able to find the place was decent and recommended. So me and a friend decided to try it out.

My Mistakes 🙈
We called the place around 7pm asking if the spa was open, They said it is open till 11pm but DO NOT BELIEVE THIS.

They close as soon as 9pm and the selection of girls gets progressively worse as time passes (as was later confirmed by a few travellers who we got talking to)

Our hotel was around 3 kms away from the spa, so my friend decided to walk. Mistake 1 -when you come taking a 15hr flight, and spend 4 hours at the Visa On Arrival line, it kind of kills your vibe, if you add a 3Km walk on top of it- TBH im obese and ofc it did not help- you just ruin your chances of a good time.

We reach the place, and they offer us 2 courses, 1 girl- 1 hour course, and 2 girls- 1 hour (or 1.5 hours, can't remember) course. the costs and times are available on the website.

We reached there opted for the 1 girl course. Now the rooms are hyped up on the website. And they probably were good too, but when we arrived, both those rooms were taken, and we did not want to pay double just to get a pool and hot tub ( the rooms reserved for VIP 2 girl course). The basic rooms have hot tubs as well -as per the website anyway. So we would have to take the expensive course, just to get a hot tub/pool.

They asked us to either wait for an hour, but risk the girls on offer reducing ( since it was near closing time (uhummm at 8.30pm)) or take the a basic room and choose from the available girls right now.

Since we were tired and my friend was horny as a bunny, we opted not to wait XD.

The Aquarium
We are guided to a room where we can sit for a while and wait for the aquarium of girls to be ready. This was a highlight XD. We expected something similar to Rush Hour 2 XD but all we got was 5 girls dressed in tube tops and ranging from bust sizes, to hight, to skin tone. Still though, it felt funny and exciting to be able to choose like that. (my newbieness is showing )

I had my eye on a cute, fair local girl with a C cup bust. But my friend had his eye on her and I let him have it. The dude was jumping with joy.

All girls were locals and the selection on offer was very limited (it is better around 4-6pm as per others). There is no shot limitation, but this varies from girl to girl.

I chose Selil, a cute 5ft 4In girl, brown to tan, and looked to be a B cup ( but boy was I wrong ). She was an A cup when it got down to it.

The Action
TLDR- She was amazing, but my lil dude was not in the mood

She guided me to the room, asked me to strip, I initiated basic conversation and she responded nicely, but her english was a bit shaky. Btw Im a virgin, Ive had a massage place experience before which ended in sadness.

She stripped ( I cursed the stuffed bra) and wore a Spa robe. I told her i wanted a GFE with lots of kissing, and she obliged.

She asked if I wanted a small massage first, or just sex, so I said small massage (intending to keep it short). The massage was nothing to write home about, oil and light pressure.

After the massage, we got down to it, she disrobed, and started a HJ, and nipple play. The she lay down on me ( Im a big dude and she was tiny by comparison) and started to kiss me. For my first french kiss, nothing too special (maybe I sucked at it, but hey it was something).

She then started a CBJ and started to notice my dude was not responding, she did a suction suck and it would have been awesome for others, but nothing panned out.

I asked her for a 69 and she obliged. Another first for me, its a sort of kink, she responded nicely and tried combos of HJ and CBJ.

I asked her to lay down, and masturbated her and she had small cute moans, I was playing find the Gspot, and it was fun. I played with her chest and nipples, even did some armpit licking (big fetish). I licked her some more and thought things were ready.

She noticed and asked me to get down and wanted to ride me, but the dude fell flat again.

She got back to a CBJ, I hoped looking at some online content would help but nothing, after that, I gave up, and we both got into the shower, ahe helped clean me and cleaned herself.

She asked me sheepishly if I would complain to the management, I told her, you did your best, I got a lot of my kinks satisfied, so not to worry.

My friend (experienced) reported her girl was very limited in what she allowed to do, (We're Indian, and probably this is what worked against him). The girl even denied kissing, just sex. But he ending up having a good time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Try this place for sure. If you go at a suitable time, and you will find a good collection and Hopefully a cooperative girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karbon and IramaSki
Thanks for your report from Balli!

Approved: 10/29/2022