Guest viewing is limited

Jan Jan (PS) First Pink Salon experience - Jan Jan Sugamo

jtrunner

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jan Jan Sugamo, anonymous provider (chubby Thai or Japanese girl?)
http://jan2-sugamo.com/index2.php

Date of Encounter:
May 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
3000 yen for a 20 minute suck and go

Type/Location:
Jan Jan Sugamo

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
Strolled by Jan Jan Sugamo, which is a very easy walk from Sugamo station. This was aroung 7 PM.

An older guy waved me in. Went into a smoky basement with bizarre upbeat rock music playing, and paid 3,000 yen to an older lady running the front desk. She showed me to a booth, and I waited for my girl.

A chubby Thai or Japanese girl (probably in her late 30's or early 40's) came. I wasn't super attracted to her, but she had big boobs, and was eager to please. So what can I do at this point? I went along with it.

She helped me remove my pants and shirt, then pulled her top down. I rubbed her boobs while she gently stroked Johnny to get him big enough for a condom (I asked for CBJ, my personal choice). Once big enough, she had me put it on, and then I laid back while she gave me the most delightful BJ I've ever experienced in my life! Previously I've only ever been sucked. This girl could flutter her tongue at mind-bending speeds, and was a most finely tuned pleasure machine for dicks. I also appreciated that she knew how to "roller coaster" the experience, getting me close to going, then slowing things down and gently letting me recover. We probably used 15 of my 20 minutes doing that, then I finally couldn't take it anymore and began to thrust my hips gently, signaling her to go for it. I had an explosive orgasm, wiggling my legs under her while I fingered her and felt her soft breasts. She slowed her tongue down, then went to slow pushing in and out of my Johnny, helping me come down from the experience, then helped me lay back to relax for a moment. She helped me cleanup with towels and by taking the condom away.

During my go, another guy showed up, also an American. Although the entire room was empty, the front desk lady put him in the booth next to me! Haha. So we just tried to ignore each other and focus on our own fun. I noticed that his girl was also older and perhaps a bit on the chubby side. But again, Jan Jan is known for a good BJ, that's it. And they can deliver that.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Downsides were bad breath on the girls part, and I could tell she needed a shower. Licking her boobs was kind of salty, and potentially smelled like another dude's saliva. So, think carefully before you lick in that place! The girl's pussy left quite the smell on my hand too.

You could still get a great BBBJ or CBJ there, and I would return for that again, if in town. It's hard to beat 3,000 yen. And hopefully all the girls have as much technical skill as this girl had. Wow!

I possibly had this girl, although I'm not 100% sure:
http://jan2-sugamo.com/shop_gal.php?galdatacd=102332&gals_list=on

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Jan Jan!

Approved: 6/16/2019

You can nominate! The signs clearly say you can, and IIRC someone in a previous review did so (I believe someone in a much earlier review was rejected/couldn't nominate, but it sounded like they weren't able to express themselves in Japanese; like maybe the manager thought he meant "for free" and not "I'll pay the nomination fee"; but again other recent accounts from others confirmed its possible)

However, the price: 3000 yen. Effectively doubling your price. So 3000 --> 6000; 4000 --> 7000.
http://jan2-sugamo.com/system.php

Which... yeah. Defeats the purpose of JanJan.

Downsides were bad breath on the girls part, and I could tell she needed a shower. Licking her boobs was kind of salty, and potentially smelled like another dude's saliva. So, think carefully before you lick in that place! The girl's pussy left quite the smell on my hand too.
It was all going so well until this point!