November 2021

Contact Method:
https://janjan-sugamo.com/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥3000/30 mins(?)

Type/Location:
Pink Salon by Sugamo Station

Language Notes:
I know very little, they weren’t bothered.

Details of the Encounter:
So this is my first experience with a blowjob bar. I have been reading reviews on here for a bit and heard not so good things about this place, but I have nothing really to compare it to and I’m a blowjob fiend so I went for it.

honestly, after some of the reviews, I expected so much worse as far as interior and just overall grimeyness. I was completely fine with the interior, no smell or haze, and the seats were actually high backed which I also did not expect. The booth felt private enough for me, but everybody’s a little different in that regard. Personally, I’m a little turned out by public action, which kind of worked out because I was actually seated in the booth that was literally right in front of the employee entrance, so the other girls and even the male host were walking back and forth right in front of me during the action. I know that won’t work for everyone, so keep in mind that it’s a possibility you’d be seated there.

anyways, I came at noon and it seems they were already booked, but the host gave me three fingers to symbolize cost and sat me in a booth where I waited for about 25 mins, listening to the soothing slurping sounds around me amidst Jpop music. Finally, my service provider arrived and we made very small chit chat due to my lack of Japanese skills. she made a big deal about my facial jewelry (it comes up often), which was a good ice breaker I guess. I told her I was nervous and it’s my first time and she assured me it was okay. Asked if I was on holiday or lunch break, I am on neither so I didn’t know how to respond… so we laughed and she got to business.

The blowjob itself was nothing to really write home about. She invited me to play with her body, which I only did mildly. I’m not sure what the boundaries are and I also didn’t want to distract my already nervous self. She allowed me to gently guide her head, and eventually I had her get on her knees and stroked myself while in her mouth. I was surprised I was able to finish, in only about 15 minutes no less, but I did and she took it with no problem.

as far as appearance, it’s well known these aren’t the spring chickens of the business, but I honestly thought she was cute. Very average body, boobs, etc but she was cute to me and very friendly. Sometimes I think my conscience makes these girls more attractive because I have some sort of sympathy for what they’re doing, but who am I to know what their life is like.

Anyways…. Long story short; I really expected something not very good, but gave it a shot anyways for the experience. im already planning to go back, now that I “understand” the process a little more, and maybe then I’ll have a better viewpoint. This is all very new to me. I would recommend for a nervous first timer, however, just based on this lone experience, I wouldn’t expect a mind blowing bj. If you’re like me, the whole idea and concept of this ordeal is what makes it hot to begin with, and maybe that’s enough to get you going.

I’d also like to note that two Rika’s were working, and I do not know which one I got. She was very short with short Bob style haircut.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think this is a good, inexpensive opener to this world…

Oh! I forgot to note about my question mark in time length. I had arrived at 12, wasn’t serviced til about 12:25, and finished up around 12:40 (much to my surprise). Then I left. So…. Make of that whatever you will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Jan Jan!

Approved: 11/11/2021