70mins 22000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
15 February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I’ll like to preface this by saying it’s my first time at any SL. I had a day alone in Asakusa, without friends, so I decided to research SLs. Initially, I planned to visit Sweet Kiss, but eventually opted for Y-Shirt instead. I arrived at 2PM. Contrary to some reviews, the tenchos warmly welcomed me instead of staring. I was then ushered into the waiting room where I requested Ren out of the deck of girls but tencho said she was only available at 3 PM. I accepted to wait and paid 22k yen which the tencho said included Matplay. I waited for 95-minutes which was a bit too long in my opinion. Ren was ready at around 3:40 and she eventually led me upstairs by hand. I would say she has a naturally beautiful face with just the right amount of meat in the right places but if you prefer skinny girls she won’t be your favourite. The room was dimly lit with an elevated bed and a bath area that had a huge inflatable floatie which I assume was for the mat play. After some small talk, Ren washed me down and we brushed our teeth together before she gave me an a BBJ in the bathtub. Afterwards she dried me off and we got onto the bed. She then proceeded to engage in intimate activities, including DFK and riding me at the same time. The riding felt heavenly and she constantly adjusts speed and position. Her moans are also such a turn on. This went on for around 10 minutes before she got off. Looking at the condom and there was ball juice in it. I won't lie I didn't even notice I popped, my little guy was still rock hard and I was still raring to go, no cooldown detected. Perhaps it was precum? Ren then started a break, we chatted, and she shared local recommendations. When break was done she initiated another intimate session first by stroking me, and despite having gone flaccid, her nipple and lower body licking aroused me again which she cheerfully said “起きた!”. With me still in her mouth I asked if we could do doggy to which she smiled and said of course. Started doggying her and she moaned like her life depended on it and it made me so energetic hearing them. I kept pounding her while grabbing her cheeks until the alarm interrupted us. Didn’t get to pop. Though the anticipated matplay also didn't happen. After being washed and clothed, Ren kissed me goodbye like a loving girlfriend would, and I left, exchanging pleasantries with the tenchos. Despite some hiccups, it was an overall satisfying experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not sure why there wasn’t matplay but yeah I was kind of disappointed by that. Anyway, Ren is a looker and she’s a great girl. She’ll take care of you well. I probably should’ve grabbed her more.

I should mention that some things I had to do myself like wiping myself dry. I don’t mind but I know some probably prefers everything done for them

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

Could you tell me how close she looks between the photos?
From there she has a face really click me on

In 70 minutes you're going to have to tell her upfront you want mat play basically there isn't time for stuff on the bed and also on the mat with that time frame. Well, sometimes they ask which you want, but if not best to ask directly early on.

Time. Takes 10-15 minutes for mat setup and breakdown so no chance you get mat AND bed in under 90 unless she’s some kind of sorceress and / or you cut some corners (mediocre service).