Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min for 29,800

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Literally 0 Japanese all English

Details of the Encounter:
Well guys I want to start out by thanking all of you for all the reviews and help I know I've been asking a lot of newb questions lol. Was going back and forth on DH as my first experience and ended picking DH, glad I did it was much smoother than I could have imagined! Walked in and they brought me to the waiting room right away, showed me 2 cards, Kaoru and Mae. Was told they would both be about an hour wait (kind of expected a wait) I picked Mae quickly she seemed more my type, then he came back and said she required me to know some Japanese so Kaoru was then my only option, found her cute too so not a big deal. After the wait which went by rather quickly they come get me and introduce me to my lady of the hour, first impression was good, was clear she wasn't 22 like the site says but I knew that going in. She was very sweet and I knew that at least I was in for a very intimate time. We get the to the room and she undresses me and I undress her, then her flow seems just like everyone elses review of her almost to the T she def has a routine she sticks to. I wont go into the nitty gritty just your regular stuff bbbj daty cg stuff, then after the first pop (thought I could handle 2) she asked if I wanted the mat, seeing as it was my first time I said yes. Felt cool but kind of gimmicky and can take up a lot of time so probably won't be doing that again. After awhile we started rounded 2 but I kind of popped one out that morning just envisioning going lol and couldnt get #3 on the day :(. Very GFE like experience!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
First time walking onto that street is like walking into heaven my god just P2P everywhere! I'd be a frequent visitor if it werent a 2 hour trip for me on trains and buses, does anyone know anything foreigner friendly closer to Yokosuka?

Thanks for your report from DH!

Approved: 3/13/2022

First time walking onto that street is like walking into heaven my god just P2P everywhere! I'd be a frequent visitor if it werent a 2 hour trip for me on trains and buses, does anyone know anything foreigner friendly closer to Yokosuka?

Welcome! Though I would warn you to temper your excitement about Yoshiwara. >90% of the shops will not accept any foreigners, especially now during coronavirus. If you just phone up random shops in your area, you might have a higher success rate than you would in Yoshiwara. You can see this with places like Kawasaki at least, going off of what others have posted here.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Darling Harbour with Kaoru
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/darling-hb/girlid-22317951/

Date of Encounter:
February 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

70 min for 29,800

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:

Well guys I want to start out by thanking all of you for all the reviews and help I know I've been asking a lot of newb questions lol. Was going back and forth on DH as my first experience and ended picking DH, glad I did it was much smoother than I could have imagined! Walked in and they brought me to the waiting room right away, showed me 2 cards, Kaoru and Mae. Was told they would both be about an hour wait (kind of expected a wait) I picked Mae quickly she seemed more my type, then he came back and said she required me to know some Japanese so Kaoru was then my only option, found her cute too so not a big deal. After the wait which went by rather quickly they come get me and introduce me to my lady of the hour, first impression was good, was clear she wasn't 22 like the site says but I knew that going in. She was very sweet and I knew that at least I was in for a very intimate time. We get the to the room and she undresses me and I undress her, then her flow seems just like everyone elses review of her almost to the T she def has a routine she sticks to. I wont go into the nitty gritty just your regular stuff bbbj daty cg stuff, then after the first pop (thought I could handle 2) she asked if I wanted the mat, seeing as it was my first time I said yes. Felt cool but kind of gimmicky and can take up a lot of time so probably won't be doing that again. After awhile we started rounded 2 but I kind of popped one out that morning just envisioning going lol and couldnt get #3 on the day :(. Very GFE like experience!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

The further out you go, the more difficult it'll be to find foreigner friendly places. Sometimes if you know a regular, you can get hooked up. Though rare.

You could always try delivery, but I'm sure the transportation costs will be far more than a train ride. Your best bet would be independents.

My experience with this girl was INSANE never had someone who made me pop like that ‍

Fries, hey and welcome. If you are looking around Yokosuka area Yokohama might work also. I too am new to this and recently experienced my first health store, great experience despite my no Japanese speaking self.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Fries, hey and welcome. If you are looking around Yokosuka area Yokohama might work also. I too am new to this and recently experienced my first health store, great experience despite my no Japanese speaking self.
Where in Yokohama we can find english and foreigner friendly place in yokohama?

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Darling Harbour with Kaoru
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/darling-hb/girlid-22317951/

Date of Encounter:
February 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

70 min for 29,800

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Kaoru is very professional! She has been reviewed several times at TAG and always has great reviews.

She is truly a gem! I recommend her for newbies at Fuzoku.

Reactions: Maxblack
Reactions: LonelyLionTokyo
Thanks for the information.
So i am Planning to visit this, it will be 20k for 60 min correct as per the website and no hidden charges.
Also i have some dumb question should i carry my own CAP or it will be provided by soapland.
If i have to carry my own how to select size i am very new to all this as it will be my first time.

Also i have some dumb question should i carry my own CAP or it will be provided by soapland.
If i have to carry my own how to select size i am very new to all this as it will be my first time.

Unless you are particularly huge, they will provide. Don't need to bring anything.

Protip: clip, trim, and clean your nails before you go. Makes a good impression on her and avoids any possible accidental scrapes or cuts.

Reactions: LonelyLionTokyo
Unless you are particularly huge, they will provide. Don't need to bring anything.

Protip: clip, trim, and clean your nails before you go. Makes a good impression on her and avoids any possible accidental scrapes or cuts.
Sorry but i dont understand what is clip?
Is trimming private part with trimmer is ok? Or we can remove hairs completely also by some gel?