¥77,500 for 120mins

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I've been to Japan five times but never took part in this side of the culture. This time I had some free time so after lurking for a long time on the website I decided to pull the trigger on some soapland visits. Since I only had a few days free, I wanted to go to a more premium soapland to make sure I had the best experience possible; who knows when I'll ever get the chance to visit again. I decided to try my luck with Hisyo simply because their website was easy to understand, and it also had links to the girls' Twitters. This was important to me because I know very basic Japanese, and didn't want to deal with the hassle/roll the dice with a walk-in. Kaede caught my eye as I was on the hunt for a curvy woman. I asked her if she accept foreigners and she said yes if I was Asian, and I waited for her schedule to come out to message her about my desired time. I was coming from Sapporo that day and my flight was delayed and she was very understanding, we managed to make it work out so I was really happy about that. After checking in to the hotel, showering before hand, I headed to Yoshiwara. Again, I speak very broken Japanese so I wasn't trying to fool anyone but I managed to tell the tout I had a reservation and he ushered me in, grabbed me water and a hot (and I mean HOT) towel. After getting all the payment sorted out I waited for 5-10 minutes, when they came back and asked me to change locations due to the rooms being booked so I obliged. They transfered me to Segretario via car, which was kind of funny because it took me longer to get into the car than to drive over. I waited another 10 minutes, at this point my heart was pounding out of my chest with anxiety. The staff finally told me it was my turn where I exited the waiting room and Kaede was there waiting for me.

Appearance
Body-wise she looks 80% like her photos on Twitter. I don't think any of her photos are heavily editted but she is definitely posing very well. She had a bit more of a belly that her photos show but still was super sexy.

Face-wise she has big doe eyes, exactly how her photos look. She always blurs our her mouth aside from a few photos. It looks like she had lip fillers in her upper lip that weren't done amazing but it didn't bother me at all.

Personality
Kaede was very easy going, she definitely seemed newer to the industry (despite me having no point of reference). Her and I both seemed to get along really well, as we were both trying to make jokes and small talk to try to break the tension.

Service
As we walked up the stairs she asked me if I can speak Japanese which I replied with a swift "chotto". She giggled and switched over to mostly English. She explained that she spent some years in Canada so she knows English pretty well. She asked me if I've ever been to a soapland and I told her no and she was my first soap experience. She looked super happy and thanked me for choosing her and hugged me. I told her that she can take the lead as I was very worried about crossing any lines which she obliged. She mentioned just not to touch her face or her hair but other than that everything else was okay (sadly not the case).

Once we got into the room she carefully undressed me, folded my clothes up and then herself.
She sat me down on the chair and gave me a wicked cleaning. Her body felt great sliding around mine already and I was starting to get hard. Once I was properly rinsed off she had me sit in the bath tub as she put away the stool and asked me if I wanted to try mat-play. I said of course! Which made her laugh, and she recommended me to do it first before bed play. This is where disaster struck for me. I think it was the built up nervousness and anxiety but as I was sitting in the tub I started to go limp, and I never really got a full erection after.

Mat-play
This was my first experience with mat-play but I think Kaede was amazing on the mat. She was super gentle and the feeling of her body entwined with mine was heavenly. She did this move where she basically have me a foot-job while on the mat; I've never been a fan of feet but she definitely had me changing my mind. What was unfortunate was after that, there wasn't much stimulation andi started going limp again. I managed to insert after she put a condom on and we went at it for a bit, but it didn't seem like it anything was working. I apologized and told her how nervous I was, and told her it was definitely not her fault.

After cleaning off we she called for drinks and we went to sit on the bed together. We chatted some more, and we both seemed to enjoy the conversation. I learnt that her time in Canada was partly in my home town which was a coincidence. She asked me if I knew what S or M meant and which one I was. I told her I think I'm an S, but I don't know enough Japanese and don't have enough experience with what is allowed vs what isn't which I why I asked her to take the lead. She thanked me for it because apparently a lot of customers just think that can do whatever they want (foreigners and locals alike).

Bed-play
After break time was over we both tried to get things going again. I asked if kissing was okay which she obliged, and we started to go at it. Bed play was fairly standard; kissing, BBBJ, condom on, CG. I was starting to get limp. At this point it was a combination of the nervousness, sensory overload, and the fact that I haven't had sex with a condom in years (long term partner), but I couldn't seem to maintain an erection. Seeing as I mentioned I was an S, I asked her if I could DATY or FIV but she said no which was a bummer. But as a final effort she pulled off the condom and gave me a BBBJ, this time she sucked it a lot harder which is what I was used to and that got me going enough that we put another condom on and I was able to finish.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I can't really complain. Personality-wise I really clicked with Kaede and it made the overall experience a lot more enjoyable. Service-wise, she provided excellent service but I think the service type just didn't match with what my desires are. Also if you're going to spend that much I think there are better options out there. I personally would go back there as I heard familiar service providers tend to help with nervousness. Also my ego is a little bruised staying half mast.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

Can I ask you about the price? On their website it says it 27,500 for 120 min but you paid 77,500 ?

Reactions: Alice and MikeH
Thanks for the write up, my fellow Canadian. Vancouver/Toronto? Small town?
Also my ego is a little bruised staying half mast.
Happened to me the first p4p time as well, and will still happen from time to time. It's great of you to share your experience to let others know it's perfectly normal thing to happen.
Sex is oldest tradition we have as humans, but can also be the most unnatural thing to do at times, at least for me.
The legendary Kaoru at Y-Shirt barely got me to pop once. She tried her best, and had all the sexy moves and seemed super turned on; but I think we just didn't click. Recommended by most, but not for me.
On the other hand, I have been super turned on by a zombie-like-personality-maguro (starfish) and popped twice back to back (only happened once or twice in my life) just from clicking with her.

Keep on trucking Dan

Reactions: itsudan
She has the power of fascinating, especially the voice and eyesight.
I noticed her during last year's Miss Heaven nomination period, she made quite some videos to get more votes.

Thanks for the review!

Reactions: Alice