Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) First Soapland experience at Club Max Ikebukuro with Rui

lilguyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Club Max - Rui https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/girlid-35165517/?lo=1

Date of Encounter:
October 2021 (Afternoon)

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins 20k (foreign tax included)

Type/Location:
Soapland, Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
I speak fluent Japanese so I didn't check about English, sorry

Details of the Encounter:
After reading a few reviews of Club Max on this very forum, I decided to try and give it a go. I had read some tips about choosing a gril with experience for your first time so I decided to go with Yui and made a booking online. My Japanese is pretty decent so during the message chat and the phone conversation the staff didn't think about wether I was gaijin or not (although I had put a gaijin name in katakanas for the reservation).

When I arrived to the store, after waiting a few minutes in the waiting room, they told me that unfortunately, Yui was not taking foreigners and asked me if I was okay to go with another girl.
And that's how I ended up with Rui!

After another few minutes of waiting, I was invited to go upstairs with Rui.
The room was okay spacious, with a bath/shower area and a bed.

We had a chit chat for a few minutes because I was super stressed and then she invited me to the shower.
After showering, we went to the bath (the tub was big enough for both of us but small enough so we would touch each other a bit) and starting having hand contacts.

After a short bath, we went to the bed where she asked me if I prefer to give or receive. I'm actually on the giving side, so I started playing with her boobs (advertised as D cup and worth it in my opinion) and then went down on her. I didn't/couldn't make her have an orgasm but she didn't bothered too much about it and then we started making out.

We did missionary, back, spoon and missionary again, for around 20-30 mins. She was playful all along and very gentle, and when I finished she got really cuddly.

We cuddled for another 10 mins and then shower bye bye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rui was an excellent surprise, she's cute, has an amazing body and pretty playful. She seemed super genuine and for my first time, she never made me feel like I was in a soapland :)

Thanks for your report on Club Max!

Approved: 11/11/2021

Hi @lilguyo
How to make online booking ❓
Line/phone/website❓

I don't know this shop but if one would click the shop link provided with the review one could see in the very first page a box that says ネット予約する.

If I would like to make a booking that would be the first thing I would try.

Reactions: lilguyo and Mubir
Hi @lilguyo
How to make online booking ❓
Line/phone/website❓

Hi Mubir, yeah exactly, shop link on City Heaven and then "ネット予約する".
They required a phone confirmation an hour before the booking, I wasn't sure if they were supposed to call or not so I went ahead and called them directly.

Reactions: Mubir
Hi Mubir, yeah exactly, shop link on City Heaven and then "ネット予約する".
They required a phone confirmation an hour before the booking, I wasn't sure if they were supposed to call or not so I went ahead and called them directly.
Got it

You are supposed to call, so you ended up doing the right thing. This is a fairly standard procedure at a lot of shops.

You are supposed to call, so you ended up doing the right thing. This is a fairly standard procedure at a lot of shops.

Huh. When I did my reservation through the website they sent a message saying they would call me an hour before. I didn’t get any calls but when I showed up 15 minutes earlier everything seemed to be fine…

I guess I’ll call next time just to be sure.

Reactions: Sudsy