120 minutes - 48,000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I'll begin by saying I enjoyed this experience so much that I should have made a reservation during the first week of my trip to go alongside the reservation made at the end but hindsight is 20/20.

Booking was a breeze. I just sent Kaoru a message on Twitter after she had posted her schedule for January and she got back to me within the hour with a confirmation for 1pm on the day I chose.

The day before the appointment I send her a confirmation message that I will be there tomorrow and that it will be nice to finally meet her. On the day of the appointment I woke up to a "Good Morning!" message from Kaoru which was a nice surprise. I was a bit nervous as I was getting ready to leave but that is nothing unusual for me when I try new things. I made my way to Minowa Station from my hotel and enjoyed my walk to Y-Shirt arriving with time to spare. I was greeted by the tencho at the door and confirmed my reservation, put on the tiny slippers, and was ushered into the waiting room with one other foreigner and asked for payment.

After waiting 5-10 minutes I was called out of the room and greeted by Kaoru waiting for me on the stairs, her photos online are an accurate representation of her in person she is very attractive. She proceeds to take my hand and guide me up two flights of stairs and into the room. After closing the door Kaoru approaches me and gives me a tight bear hug and a peck on the lips which I roll with and leads into some great DFKing (I've never been with a girl with a tongue piercing) and I fondled her over her bra before sliding my hand under which she puts a stop to and tells me to sit on the bed where we keep making out while helping me get undressed. In the process she has me take off her bra and whispers into my ear to ask how many times I could cum which I answered back maybe three times.

At this point she asks me to lie down and goes for more DFK, a bit of nipple licking which doesn't really do anything for me but I reciprocate and lick and suck on hers as well. She proceeds to go down and starts giving me a BBBJ which felt amazing and I honestly came a little but managed to hold the full orgasm back. She cleaned up the bit that snuck out with a tissue before positioning herself into 69 where I eat her out with a bit of fingering which got her to moan loudly and have to pull away from me to shiver as she came before backing herself onto my face again for more. This is where she caps me and starts to ride me CG, slowly at first as she gets more and more rough until I pop. We get cleaned up and order drinks and she gets the shower and stool ready while we talk about what I did on my trip, what cities I went to, favorite foods I had etc.

When she is ready she calls me over and has me sit on the stool telling me to be careful to not slip. She starts to lather me up with soap and then herself using her body to wash my back and she asked if I'm ok with having my ass touched which I say I am before reaching under me to wash everything downstairs. She then has me hold out my left arm and straddles it before sliding herself up and down and does the same to my right arm. I was still in my refractory period at this point so there wasn't much response when she was playing with my dick and kissing me but I feel her up as much as I can to show interest. She then rinses me off and has me get into the tub again telling me to be careful before joining me and hands me the mouthwash to gargle and rinse with. We DFK some more and she has me slide my hips up onto her lap to give me a BBBJ which gets a response and she kind of laughs and says "Genki?" and I just laugh along and nod. After that we soak for a little bit before she gets out to prepare the mat while we talk some more and I watched her masterfully spread the gel on the mat using her body to slide and spin across it. She has me get out of the tub and carefully lie facedown on the mat and spread more gel onto the both of us and proceeding to give me a massage and licking up and down my back down to my feet. It was honestly very comfortable and I found myself almost dozing off at one point before I felt her tongue on a place I've never had before which I don't know if I like it or not even now but it was a new experience. She then had me turn over and started licking the front of my body before putting a bit of nuru gel into her mouth and having it drool out onto me which I found hot. She gave me a brief BBBJ before sliding down to my feet where she insert my toe into her pussy and squeezed while squeezing my dick at the sametime with her hand and gave me a slight smirk which was cute. At this point I'm hard again so slides back up for more DFK before capping me and riding me CG starting out rough right away which has me thrusting back to match her rhythm and I eventually pop again. I think her S-switch got flipped at this point because she took the condom off and immediately started giving me a rough HJ while asking "Sensitive?" I tell her no and she starts going faster until I pop again. She attempted to do it another time but at that point it was really sensitive and just hurt so she stopped.

We get cleaned up which she is very thorough about checking every nook and cranny for rogue nuru gel even double checking between my fingers and toes before we head back to the bed and talk some more about her piercings, her My Melody accessories (they share the same birthday), anime we like and I notice her staring at my eyes so I tell her they are Hazel which she respondes to by saying ah Japanese eyes only brown. Now we are just cuddling and she is laying her body across mine with her head on my chest and her eyes closed before leaning up and giving me a peck on the cheek which I return in kind. This leads to more DFK as I play with her boobs and slide my hand down to finger her and rub her clit, she then gets on top of me and has be suck on her boobs and I kind of lost myself in doing so and got a bit to rough for her liking which she immediately scolded me for and tells me to be more gentle. I continute to sucks and lick her boobs while fingering her before she takes control and positions herself for 69 again which I am all for as I really like getting girls off with oral and she seems to really enjoy it as well. After getting her off again it was the same routine as the first bed play she sneakily caps me and rides me CG, RCG, before asking if I want to do any other positions so I say mish and doggy which we switch between and I eventually pop again during doggy. After taking the condom off and tossing it she does the same thing as she did on the mat with her switch being flipped and start switching off between BBBJ and a lubed HJ with DFK going for what seemed like an eternity as at this point I was physically exahusted but she made it happen and that was the final pop of the session. After cuddling a bit more there was only 5 minutes left so we quickly got cleaned up, showered, and dressed. When the bell rang she handed me her card that she had personalized and a Hi-Chew, thanked me for coming, gave me another big hug and a kiss before leading me back down the stairs where she kissed me again and waved me goodbye as the tencho ushered me into the waiting room again before coming back to get me and lead me to the entrance where my shoes were waiting and I left after thanking them.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I kept it out of the main portion of the review but I placed this reservation to happen on my birthday and told Kaoru that at the beginning of the session and it truly is one to remember. Kaoru is an amazing provider but she does tick alot of my boxes as I like more dominant and take control types. The GFE is also great, I hope I can go back again soon. At the end of the day I recieved another message from Kaoru thanking me again for coming to play and wishing me a good night.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

Great report, Kaoru bro.
Every time another review of her comes in I wish I could be in Tokyo. It’s always fun to compare the small variations between my sessions and other people’s.