jmi13

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Bijin Lab

Date of Encounter:
April 2022

Contact Method:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/girlid-40117360/?pcmode=sp

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes // 37000 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese, Google Translate

Details of the Encounter:
I had a business trip in Tokyo and decided I wanted to try a soapland for the first time after reading so many reviews. I struck out at Dolce thr last time I swung by Tokyo a few months ago, due to being white. I remember reading how Bijin Lab was foreigner friendly as long as you find a girl who is ok with foreigners, so the night before I scheduled an appointment with Mikan.

I've never done a soapland before so my experience isn't based on anything prior. I felt a little weird sitting in a tiny waiting room with a sweaty otaku and the Japanese equivalent of the Crypt Keeper, but they eventually got shown to their room and soon it was my turn.

Mikan was very understanding about my lack of Japanese, and basically led the way through the scrub bath. We talked a little about America with my limited JP, and soon we moved to the mat.

I've never felt so relaxed before in my life. Sliding up and down on me was the most comfortable feeling in the world, and the way she kept a good pace while still stroking me from time to time was incredible. She started to suck me off, and we moved to 69 shortly after, but I've never come from a blow job yet and unfortunately she didn't break the streak.

Afterwards we showered again to get the lube off and hit the bed. She put on a cute sailor outfit and started to blow me again. After a short while she asked if I wanted to fuck, and soon we were going at it. Mish, cowgirl and eventually doggy before I was able to pop.

We cleaned up, had another chat about America, and before I knew it time was up. The front desk guys (tencho?) seemed a little cold at first, but afterwards were kind and asked me how it was.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For a first time experience I loved it, and will definitely swing by again. Mikan was an angel and super fun to play with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 4/18/2022

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Bijin Lab

Date of Encounter:
April 2022

Contact Method:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/girlid-40117360/?pcmode=sp

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes // 37000 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese, Google Translate

Details of the Encounter:
I had a business trip in Tokyo and decided I wanted to try a soapland for the first time after reading so many reviews. I struck out at Dolce thr last time I swung by Tokyo a few months ago, due to being white. I remember reading how Bijin Lab was foreigner friendly as long as you find a girl who is ok with foreigners, so the night before I scheduled an appointment with Mikan.

I've never done a soapland before so my experience isn't based on anything prior. I felt a little weird sitting in a tiny waiting room with a sweaty otaku and the Japanese equivalent of the Crypt Keeper, but they eventually got shown to their room and soon it was my turn.

Mikan was very understanding about my lack of Japanese, and basically led the way through the scrub bath. We talked a little about America with my limited JP, and soon we moved to the mat.

I've never felt so relaxed before in my life. Sliding up and down on me was the most comfortable feeling in the world, and the way she kept a good pace while still stroking me from time to time was incredible. She started to suck me off, and we moved to 69 shortly after, but I've never come from a blow job yet and unfortunately she didn't break the streak.

Afterwards we showered again to get the lube off and hit the bed. She put on a cute sailor outfit and started to blow me again. After a short while she asked if I wanted to fuck, and soon we were going at it. Mish, cowgirl and eventually doggy before I was able to pop.

We cleaned up, had another chat about America, and before I knew it time was up. The front desk guys (tencho?) seemed a little cold at first, but afterwards were kind and asked me how it was.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For a first time experience I loved it, and will definitely swing by again. Mikan was an angel and super fun to play with.

Thanks for the review. I was wondering if the pictures on her profile and diarywere accurate

So i've been itching to come here for awhile now but I'm a wuss when it comes to making thes reservations as they never answer me in the chat feature on city haven, did you just do the booking with a girl that has the O next to foreigner? Any help would be great theres some cuties here i'd like to enjoy!

So i've been itching to come here for awhile now but I'm a wuss when it comes to making thes reservations as they never answer me in the chat feature on city haven, did you just do the booking with a girl that has the O next to foreigner? Any help would be great theres some cuties here i'd like to enjoy!

You can hit them up on Line to make a reservation. And you're correct, any girl that has a 外人"O" accepts foreigners.

Sorry for the late reply, been busy with work. I booked solely through CityHeaven, keeping an eye out for the phrase Saekotaku mentioned and did not use the chat feature. When calling an hour early to confirm I simply stated my appointment time and that I was coming in broken JP, and they accepted that.

Also I should mention she didn't look totally like her photo but she was still petite enough and cute enough that I didn't care.

I wish I could make my way back to Tokyo but being stuck in Kyoto for the foreseeable future sucks. I've got the urge to hit up a soapland again, I'm hooked now lol