First Soapland Experience With Sakura

Soapland Name:
Tiara

Soapland Provider Name:
Sakura

Soapland Website:
https://tiara.tokyo/top.php https://tiara.tokyo/profile.php?id=sakura

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 Minutes, 75,000 Yen (65,000 Yen + Gaijin Tax)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Pretext:

So I've been researching this site for months in anticipation for my visit to Japan. I landed yesterday and was still a bit jetlagged but I made an appointment with Sakura a few weeks beforehand via LINE after browsing through her Twitter. She was very quick to respond and I setup the cosplay options and what kind of play I would prefer. If you check her diary she has a really extensive range of options. The day before she contacted me again to confirm my appointment and said I'm all set to go, no phone call to the store needed.

Play:
I arrive about 20 minutes early to my appointment having left early because I'm still new to Japan and the public transportation system and was greeted by 4 very friendly staff members who confirmed my name and appointment and took me to a very nice waiting room where a cold towel wipe and tea were waiting for me which was much appreciated given it was hot as balls outside. After a bit of waiting, Sakura shows up in the swimsuit cosplay I requested and leads me by hand to the room while making small talk in Japanese. Looks-Wise I would say she's in her 30's and she's photoshopped for sure in her pictures but her body was still my type and she wasn't bad looking. Her boobs are very nice and all-natural and she's pretty skinny as well. Overall I was pleased and headed up the stairs with her.

When I enter the room we talk some more until she starts to remove my clothes and starts off with several deep french kisses which turns me on I start fondling her boobs and she immediately starts off with a BBJ. I have to say her technique was really amazing with lots of sucking and ball play and I almost came right there before I said I wanted to insert. She covers me and starts working on a fierce cowgirl and I couldn't last more than 5 more minutes before I cum inside the condom in her.

She then starts to prepare the bath and asks me to get in with her. The water was a bit hot but it wasn't uncomfortable and we chat a bit more in the tub. Eventually she starts to give me a handjob inside the tub to get me aroused and lets me fondle her boobs some more. She asks me if I want to start the mat play now and I say yes. While I'm waiting for the mat to be prepared she converses with me in Japanese, she's really easy to talk to.

Once the mat is prepared she asks me to lay face down first and I oblige. This was easily the highlight of the session, although I have nothing to compare it with I think her technique on the mat was great with lots of sucking, sliding, and she gave me a really nice rim job. She starts playing with my balls and flips me over and starts to give me another BBJ and I'm getting aroused again. She covers me and we begin round 2 with her riding me again and letting me fondle and suck her boobs. Even though I didn't feel all that much because of the lotion, I managed to cum a second time on the mat and I was thinking life's pretty good.

We then cool down with another bath and some drinks. I tell her more about my life and travels back in America and India. She seemed pretty interested in Indian culture and we had a good chat about it in Japanese (using google translate only when I didn't know a certain word). We also talk about the industry and she mentioned that she doesn't think that foreigners can do walk-ins at Tiara and it would absolutely be impossible if they didn't speak enough Japanese to hold a conversation or listen to basic instructions. She's also one of Tiara's top girls and seemed pretty proud of that. I was her first Indian but she's seen Chinese and Koreans before.

Although there wasn't much time left I ask her if its okay to have another round and she obliges. It starts with me fingering her until she was nice and wet and we switch to missionary. Plenty of moans on her end throughout which gets me super aroused. I didn't think I had 3 in me but I managed to finish the third time after she pulls out, throws out the condom and gives me a vigorous handjob while kissing me and playing with my balls in the other hand.
We have 6 minutes left and she starts to clean up and leads me down the stairs with one final kiss. I say goodbye to the friendly staff and step out into the scorching Tokyo heat.

Attachments:
1686827324.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
My first soapland experience could have gone a lot worse and I felt like I got my money's worth. She's not young and somewhat average looks wise but her body and technique more than made up for it, I can see why she's so popular. She looks more like her twitter pictures for sure.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/19/2023

I sure hope so and I am glad you are one the ones trying new shops yet unreviewed on TAG instead of Kaoru Yshirts(no offence Kaoru).
To be fair, Tiara was reviewed on here before but not often. Since this is my first trip to Japan I wanted to be a bit more adventurous.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Kudos to OP.

I saw the website and could only find a 30000 bathing fee (and some 20000 discounts) so how the price ends up at 75000 is kinda funny:(, did you get a lot of options or is there a separate 35000 fee for the 2 hours plus gaijin 10000?

If the break down has been explained in another thread please link.

Most asked question regarding HE soaps.

Bathing fee 30,000
Service fee, ask shop directly(those 35,000)
Gaijintax 10,000
Total 75,000

Another example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and rd1023
Yeah that was my math(35000 for 2 hrs service).

sadly, no high end soaps for me with those prices. Gonna get me some multiple sessions at half that price instead

welp, double the amount to what is listed on the site 🥲
You're not quite getting it. Only the bathing fee is listed on the site - the rest is highly variable.

People who regularly go to soaps understand this system - you can assume that the other fees will total 1 to 4 times the bathing fee (1-2 is most common, higher fees are usually for AV stars etc.). It varies quite a bit depending on the shop AND the lady - some ladies command a higher service fee than others, even within the same shop.

So if you see a bathing fee of 25,000, it will probably be 50-75,000 for a session there, but may go as high as 100-120,00 if the lady is famous.