First soapland exprience with Kyouko at Wakaba

Soapland Name:
Wakaba

Soapland Provider Name:
Kyouko

Soapland Website:
https://iwakaba.com/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min 16000yen (13 000 + 3000 gaijin tax)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Before coming to Japan I was interrested in P4P experience .Now that I'm here I decided it was the time to do my own experience . I search for quite a time before settling on Wakaba .Let's not that I'm caucasian but I can speak Japanese .

I enter the store and was greeted by the tencho who didn't flinch at me being a foreigner or speak in japanese to see if I understand him ( not feeding the cliché is +1) .He asked if I had a reservation witch I didn't in case I chicken before entering the store .He showed me the photo and tell my witch girl are available not and witch will need for me to take wait a little . I choose kyouko who seem like a nice girl on their site .

After a bit of waiting (10 to 15min no more) I was called upstair and was greeted by Kyouko .She look like a normal girl , the kind you pass next to in the street without noticing , medium size , above average breast and really normal face face .By chance her photo are not TOO much photoshopedso i already knew what she would look like .
In the room she didn't waste a moment a begin to undress telling me to do the same .When naked I sit on the sukebe chair a we had a pleasant conversation when she wash me then wash herself ( the bathtub was too small to fit two people unfortunatly).
When we're both clean we sat on the bed and continue talking for a moment before I decide that it's time for action . I begin standart with kissing a some breast groping , she made those little fake noise I heard so much about . When kissing I slided my hand down to prepare the field for the next part . I must admit than even if I know they're fake and they sound fake those little squealing and noise are nice to hear . After some more kissing and groping I asked her for a blow .She obliged and take a condom to put it ( no BBBJ? Well I retrospect that better .keep those STD away ) She take it in her mouth but as I'm not a fan of CBJ I cut short even if it was pretty good . I asked her to climb , what she did before begin to slowly move .Once I was certain she's okay with my size ( I'm more on the large side than the long side) i begin to thrust from under and she begin to moan a little more frankly .I sped up and keep doing it for a time before switching to missionary but she was pretty passive and if she 's passive I prefer to go full doggy so I tell her to go on four and ram from behind until I shot .
After that we chat a little more about the beauty of foreign country but the clock ring the 10 minutes left so we wash the sweat and she guided me outside regretting not being able to chat more .

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
At first I think this was going to be a more intense and sexually oriented interraction but we talked so much that i need a remember to what was I here for . But it was good and for the price not a waste of money .Perhaps I'll go back to this shop and test other girl .That'll be more report incoming .

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023

Thanks for the report.

I go to Wakaba as a back up sometimes and don't know so much about the staff.

I guess this is the girl?
https://iwakaba.com/sp/lady_detail.php?lady_num=103690

169532944789461800.jpg

Reactions: StFyle