90 min, 33000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I came here to Japan mainly for tourism and leisure but have never tried to get into any adult stuff at all until I started reading about 'em recently. I came across this forum, read reviews and decided that I wanted to try it to sate my curiosity. I chose Y-shirt because of how many good reviews there are of it alongside good prices. For my first time though, I wanted to just try walking-in and see who they would offer.

I was busy with other things on the day that I wanted to try going to Y-shirt so I ended up only arriving there at night. I was greeted by three tenchous in a suit and they welcomed me with a smile, I asked them "Gaijin okay?" and they gave me a thumbs-up. I was taken into an empty waiting room and was given a selection of only 3 girls at the time. I was only recommended one that's available right away because the other two would have taken an hour or so of waiting so I took it. I know that usually the ones they recommend to you are bad/meh providers but I didn't really have much choice and I didn't want to wait further.

I was also asked if I was fluent in Japanese and I told them no, but I can understand and speak a little which was fine. I only had to wait a few mins before getting called up by Yuna and so we went to our room. She was a bit older than I thought but it wasn't a problem to me, she looked fine and that was okay.

We chatted a bit in both japanese/english mix and overall I actually enjoyed talking to her. We kept conversing while she prepared the things we needed and I can tell that she's very thorough. She eventually asked me what kind of play I wanted and I remembered reading about 'mat plays' from here so I told her I wanted to try that. I get cleaned up, went to the baththub while she oiled the mat and herself up and by then we started the fun.

I will confidently say that me lying there on my stomach while she rubbed her body on mine was amazing. We went from that to her jerking me off from behind, the way she handled me was something else and I ended up shooting my first load after a few minutes. She didn't stop there though, she smiled at me and kept going. I was still rock hard when she gently sat on my face while she started giving me a blowjob. We went on on this 69 for a while before she turned around to start riding me. I honestly didn't felt that she already put a condom on me, she did it in between sucking me off. She rode me for a while and even though I can tell that her moans were a bit fake, it was enough to get me off and I ended up shooting my second load.

Afterwards, we cleaned up and she gave me another thorough washing. We sat on the bed while wrapped in towels, conversed a bit more before dressing up and leaving. She gave me her card and I left as a satisfied customer.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I had low expectations but I was really curious about these things so I just went there with only a small amount of info of what to expect but overall, I loved it. It was an amazing first time in a soapland. Yuna is a pleasant woman to talk to, clearly knows what she's doing and made the experience great and while she's definitely not 25 as advertised, she looked fine and decent to me so her appearance didn't put me off. I got to do everything I wanted to experience and I nutted twice so I was pretty satisfied.

I'm definitely coming back in the future, maybe try some other girls too or try the legendary Kaoru from what I've read about her here.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024