May 5th around noon.

Contact Method:
www.pt-royal.com walked-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Length: 90 minutes for tandem course. Cost: ¥48,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
English level was at a minimum. The greeters could speak a little. The girls not so much.

Details of the Encounter:
I went to Puchiroiyaru because of the great reviews submitted on this forum. I had my heart set on mainly Makoto or Tomoka but they weren't available at the time. So I went with Hina and Mesa. I had to wait 40 minutes because going with the 3p tandem course (go big or go home).
When it was my time I was pleasantly surprised by the girls. Hina tried to speak to me the most but Mesa seemed to understand more English. Hina http://www.pt-royal.com/sp/girls/?no=482 is tall and thick in a great way. She has nice large breast and a great ass too. Mesa http://www.pt-royal.com/sp/girls/?no=21 had a bit smaller breast but nice perky nipples that became erect when I played with them. She has more of what I would call a surfer girl's body. When we got to the room there was an attempt at small talk. Since I can't really speak Japanese it was a bit awkward. After a few minutes of this they undressed me and they also got naked. Mesa started setting up the shower while Hina serviced me with some nipple sucking, a little DFK, and playing with junior. We went to the showers where they washed me and Mesa jumped in the bath with me. She sucked me off but she didn't seem to be into it. Next came the mat play. OH MY GOD! I felt sensations I never thought I could feel! They worked it and seemed to enjoy seeing me squirm. They made nice soft moans that added to the experience. They pretty much got every nook and cranny of my body.I never knew that someone playing with my ass hole could produce such sensations. Next came FS. Mesa put a small condom on my not so small member. She proceeded to ride me cowgirl style. And she seemed happy with my size, at least I like to think so. But I usually can't pop in this position. So we switched to missionary and went at it but I got a cramp in my leg, too slippery. We then washed and I asked to have a go at Hina on the bed. We washed took a small breather and then I DATY with Hina her pussy was nice and I got her going a bit. Next came another small condom which Mesa tried to put on but since I was really turned on my head was a little difficult to get over. Then I got on top and started going at it missionary. I grabbed Hina's right breast and then started massaging Mesa's pussy with my left and Hina grabbed my hand and she held it while I banged her, she made me think she was about to pop her self when I came. And my oh my how I came, let's just say it's been a while since I came that hard. Next we cleaned up and I gave them each a massage. Time was up, gave them each a kiss goodbye, and left. The shop gave me a ride to a station.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
On the whole the experience was great. However I would of liked some more DFK and a tag teamed BBBJ. And I also would of liked to have seen a show too ;)

Yay! Great to see another satisfied customer! And a tandem course review which I have been waiting for with two ladies that are unfamiliar to me! Great stuff!
DFK milage may vary greatly, some girls do it a bit just as service even though they don't seem to be into it.
Girl on girl action will not happen though, that's not how it works.

Do the ladies interact with each other or just there to service the guy?
It might be different from shop to shop but from my research so far it seems mostly just tag team the guy basically.
I'm going to ask one of the girls at Puchi next time I'm there.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Do the ladies interact with each other or just there to service the guy?
No they didn't interact with each other. They tagged teamed me. Which was awesome on the mat. But during sex it was basically one at a time. I had Mesa first on the mat after the massage and then Hina on the bed. If you want to change girls then they change condoms which is understandable. It still was an amazing experience.

Reactions: Soapysoap66
What area of Yoshiwara is this Putit Royal? Have any ggole map hits?

Thanks

great review (y)
just a small question, are the age of providers listed in the HP correct?

Even in Thailand and the Philippines, it's difficult to find shops where the girls truly interact with each other. It would be rare in Tokyo.
I definitely know how to interact with some of the other girls here on TAG though. ;)

Japanese providers often don't seem so comfortable getting it on with girls, although i have some great memories with my AV star friend.