90 minutes, 14000 JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I didn't get a chance last trip to visit AF, so after doing some more research and realizing I passed by it a ton in Kabukicho, I was ready to test my luck. I was hoping Yuki would be free, but when I arrived, there was only 1 girl available, and I wasn't down for waiting, especially with other western gaijin around. I wasn't in the mood for chit-chatting with strangers after I got rejected from seeing Nao-chan at Club Diamond on one of the two nights she was back in Shinjuku. So I paid 14k for the 90 minute oil massage.

I was led to an empty room and told to strip for a shower. I waited about 5 minutes before Nanako or "Nana" as she likes to be called entered the room. No language problems but her
Thai accent was a little thick so sometimes it was difficult to understand. She wore a really loose blue/white plaid dress, no bra, and had decent size boobs. We small talked in the shower. The usual, where I'm from, where I'm staying, where I'm visiting. She was convinced I was Singaporean but I told her I'm Chinese and from the States. One funny moment in both showers before and after was that I think she found my height a little tricky, so to help her out, I got down on my knees so she could better clean my back.

After drying up, we got to the oil massage. I spent about 45-50 minutes on my back and she did her thing. I don't remember too much as I was really tired and dozing in and out. I don't think she minded the silence as there was some light BGM playing, albeit it was getting annoying cuz it was on loop. After that, I spent about 20 minutes on my back and ended with the happy ending. She asked me if I knew about the HJ at the end and I said I knew. She started out slow with a lot of oil, and maybe she has good instincts but she also got my ass involved. It was just one finger but she knew what to do/how to move to make me feel something. When I came (which probably took maybe 5-10 minutes), she commented my fluid looked like yogurt. After that, we cleaned up with towels in the room before heading to the shower again. Like Rio, she too said I have a baby face/skin/body.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, positive experience albeit I had minimal physical contact since I wasn't sure what was allowed and didn't want to push my limits. I think if I had asked, she would have allowed some groping because she was so bubbly and I felt she was pretty relaxed around me. Not a bad way to spend a night after being dejected about missing Nao

3/6 sexcapade reviews down

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

edit: forgot to add that while I was on my stomach, she stepped on my back for a little bit. Felt good but don't remember if I was able to crack anything (in the relaxing good way)

Thanks for the review. After many visits to the shop, both old and new, all I can say is YMMV and sometimes, you'll be wildly surprised.

Remember the golden rule: Don't fall for the urge to brag to strangers.

Reactions: Boysan