November 2018 around 1pm

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min @21000¥

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese (I never spoke to her in English so I don't know if she speaks)

Details of the Encounter:
Hey everyone! First time posting so please bear with me. This will probably be a long post. I've had experience with these types of situations throughout SE Asia but never in Japan. Since it was the first time I've been to Japan in a long time I decided to give it a whirl.

TLDR: Excellent experience and couldn't have asked for a better first time. Thanks to @Out of action and by proxy @Ojaysee for all the excellent advice, references, and map.

Now onto the review.

I originally sought out 東雲 for Ai because of another review but didn't see her. Maybe just bad timing for me. It was just a little after lunch. I headed towards the main road because many if not all of the side shops were closed. I took a lap around and decided that I liked the look and attitude of Rin at Hachimitsu. Walked in and asked in Japanese if foreigners are ok. Mama-san told me no problem but like I said it was all communicated in Japanese.

When I got up close I could see Rin had quite a bit of makeup on but was still very cute and petite. She was probably mid 30s but I didn't want to ask. I headed upstairs and before any discussion of price went down we had about 5 mins of small talk and she offered me coffee/tea/water. I asked her if 40mins would be enough and she kinda slipped and said that it would be plenty but it was up to me. I paid and she quickly came back after dropping off the money. With that we were off to the races. We got undressed and headed to the shower. They had Listerine here for foreigners as opposed to the iodine (probably a good sign that they accept foreigners). She washed my body and told me to return to the room where she would join me shortly.

Rin was like I said very petite with a B to C cup with nice perky nipples. Probably a sight to see in her prime. Looked great in her pushup bra. Very cute face and her look reminded me of what a Japanese idol would like in her 30s. She had a very small bush almost like a flame. She had some dry skin patches but nothing that bothered me.

Upon entering she asked me to move to the bed. Started with some DFK which after reading some reviews on the main street, your mileage may vary. I picked her up and she laid on top of me as we made out. Felt very GFE and she was so soft. I performed yubiire for a bit before she asked me to stop and told me rubbing was ok. She switched to licking my nipples and body before heading to my thighs and balls. After warming me up she performed a very nice BBBJ. At this point I couldn't wait anymore so I asked if I could "put it in." She grabbed a condom and proceeded to put it on with her mouth. We started CG and then performed a bit of ACG but it wasn't really my rhythm so I asked if I could be on top. She said yes. Picked her up and went into MISH. Gave it a good effort and with her moaning and hugging me I broke a good sweat and popped. She carefully pulled me out. Commented on how much there was (which I think all girls say but hey my ego likes it) and proceeded to clean me up. We talked a bit and then it was back to kissing and sucking and another BBBJ but this time it was a lot more aggressive and a little bit of a HJ. Got hard again and she capped me for round two. As she was mounting me the alarm went off. She said something to the extent of "oh no, do you think you can finish? Do you want to be on top again?" I said ACG was fine and proceeded to race the clock. With some aggressive play and me using my arms to hold her up while I went full steam. I was able to finish. Once again she commented on how much and that maybe I was backed up, she wasn't wrong haha. With that we went back to the shower. I tried the iodine and she cleaned me up. Went back to the room and had some chips and she told me I can finish my drink and snack. The second alarm went off but she didn't mind. We chatted some more while she cleaned the space. I thought it was a good time to depart so she walked me downstairs and the Mama-san offered me a lollipop. Which I've read is a signal to other shops that you've been served. Anyway, I said my thank yous and goodbyes.

For a first time experience I couldn't have hoped for better. Got the GFE, DFK, FS with two pops in 40mins.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I think this was an excellent experience and I want to thank all that contribute to this board. I definitely want to check out TS because everyone talks about how hot and young the girls are but I'm a big fan of GFE and DFK so maybe I'll just head back to MS and try to find Ai.

I hope someone finds this review useful and if anyone has any questions I will try my best to answer them.

Excellent review buddy and I've yet to try that shop. Thanks for the recommendation!

Reactions: IceCoffee
Walk through matsushima on the same day and around the same time also.
Most of the shops were closed and nothing interested me. Guess i'm just not lucky at that time.

Walk through matsushima on the same day and around the same time also.
Most of the shops were closed and nothing interested me. Guess i'm just not lucky at that time.

That's too bad and I did notice a lot of the non-main street shops were closed. I felt like the area I was at on the main street had quite a few shops open. One of them was two shops connected with 2 girls sitting in it. The "gal"-type in that shop looked very bored though and didn't even notice me walking by haha

Service and/or Provider's Name:
八光 (はちみつ-hachimitsu) - リン (Rin)

Date of Encounter:
November 2018 around 1pm

Contact Method:
Walk In
After warming me up she performed a very nice BBBJ

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min @21000¥

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese (I never spoke to her in English so I don't know if she speaks)

Details of the Encounter:
Hey everyone! First time posting so please bear with me. This will probably be a long post. I've had experience with these types of situations throughout SE Asia but never in Japan. Since it was the first time I've been to Japan in a long time I decided to give it a whirl.

TLDR: Excellent experience and couldn't have asked for a better first time. Thanks to @Out of action and by proxy @Ojaysee for all the excellent advice, references, and map.

Now onto the review.

I originally sought out 東雲 for Ai because of another review but didn't see her. Maybe just bad timing for me. It was just a little after lunch. I headed towards the main road because many if not all of the side shops were closed. I took a lap around and decided that I liked the look and attitude of Rin at Hachimitsu. Walked in and asked in Japanese if foreigners are ok. Mama-san told me no problem but like I said it was all communicated in Japanese.

When I got up close I could see Rin had quite a bit of makeup on but was still very cute and petite. She was probably mid 30s but I didn't want to ask. I headed upstairs and before any discussion of price went down we had about 5 mins of small talk and she offered me coffee/tea/water. I asked her if 40mins would be enough and she kinda slipped and said that it would be plenty but it was up to me. I paid and she quickly came back after dropping off the money. With that we were off to the races. We got undressed and headed to the shower. They had Listerine here for foreigners as opposed to the iodine (probably a good sign that they accept foreigners). She washed my body and told me to return to the room where she would join me shortly.

Rin was like I said very petite with a B to C cup with nice perky nipples. Probably a sight to see in her prime. Looked grea
I performed yubiire for a bit before she asked me to stop and told me rubbing was ok. She switched to licking my nipples and body before heading to my thighs and balls. After warming me up she performed a very nice BBBJ.
what?? you even had to finger her and gave you an uncovered bj???? i never been to MS so i have no idea that this is possible....
t in her pushup bra. Very cute face and her look reminded me of what a Japanese idol would like in her 30s. She had a very small bush almost like a flame. She had some dry skin patches but nothing that bothered me.

Upon entering she asked me to move to the bed. Started with some DFK which after reading some reviews on the main street, your mileage may vary. I picked her up and she laid on top of me as we made out. Felt very GFE and she was so soft. I performed yubiire for a bit before she asked me to stop and told me rubbing was ok. She switched to licking my nipples and body before heading to my thighs and balls. After warming me up she performed a very nice BBBJ. At this point I couldn't wait anymore so I asked if I could "put it in." She grabbed a condom and proceeded to put it on with her mouth. We started CG and then performed a bit of ACG but it wasn't really my rhythm so I asked if I could be on top. She said yes. Picked her up and went into MISH. Gave it a good effort and with her moaning and hugging me I broke a good sweat and popped. She carefully pulled me out. Commented on how much there was (which I think all girls say but hey my ego likes it) and proceeded to clean me up. We talked a bit and then it was back to kissing and sucking and another BBBJ but this time it was a lot more aggressive and a little bit of a HJ. Got hard again and she capped me for round two. As she was mounting me the alarm went off. She said something to the extent of "oh no, do you think you can finish? Do you want to be on top again?" I said ACG was fine and proceeded to race the clock. With some aggressive play and me using my arms to hold her up while I went full steam. I was able to finish. Once again she commented on how much and that maybe I was backed up, she wasn't wrong haha. With that we went back to the shower. I tried the iodine and she cleaned me up. Went back to the room and had some chips and she told me I can finish my drink and snack. The second alarm went off but she didn't mind. We chatted some more while she cleaned the space. I thought it was a good time to depart so she walked me downstairs and the Mama-san offered me a lollipop. Which I've read is a signal to other shops that you've been served. Anyway, I said my thank yous and goodbyes.

For a first time experience I couldn't have hoped for better. Got the GFE, DFK, FS with two pops in 40mins.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I think this was an excellent experience and I want to thank all that contribute to this board. I definitely want to check out TS because everyone talks about how hot and young the girls are but I'm a big fan of GFE and DFK so maybe I'll just head back to MS and try to find Ai.

I hope someone finds this review useful and if anyone has any questions I will try my best to answer them.
I performed yubiire for a bit before she asked me to stop and told me rubbing was ok. She switched to licking my nipples and body before heading to my thighs and balls. After warming me up she performed a very nice BBBJ.

what?? you even had to finger her and gave you an uncovered bj???? i never been to MS so i have no idea that this is possible....

That’s pretty much what I got there too. Bbbj is the norm there, fingering depends.
After discovering Matsushima Shinchi, I went one step further. Shinodayama shinchi to me is even nicer if you get pass the door, you get a shower, a bed and I personally got lucky with one of the girls. I managed to get her number and a date outside.

On the main street in MS CBJ and CFS are the norm but on the side streets, you get a mixed bag. Some girls offer only CBJ but I've been offered BBBJ and even BBFS on the side streets.

Reactions: rukawa
Shinodayama shinchi to me is even nicer if you get pass the door, you get a shower

I've only ventured to Tobita and Matsushima of the 5 Osaka Shinchi as I've heard the other 3 were not so welcoming towards foreigners.

Glad to hear you had some luck there. What was the general attitude of the mama-sans there. Only a few welcoming or have things changed?

I've only ventured to Tobita and Matsushima of the 5 Osaka Shinchi as I've heard the other 3 were not so welcoming towards foreigners.

Glad to hear you had some luck there. What was the general attitude of the mama-sans there. Only a few welcoming or have things changed?

I made a report about it.
Things haven’t changed but I got lucky, and winged it. If I ever go back to Osaka, I would probably only go back to shinodayama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ojaysee
That’s pretty much what I got there too. Bbbj is the norm there, fingering depends.
After discovering Matsushima Shinchi, I went one step further. Shinodayama shinchi to me is even nicer if you get pass the door, you get a shower, a bed and I personally got lucky with one of the girls. I managed to get her number and a date outside.
i wish i have your luck too....im just a tobita fanboy so my curiosity
very good for you bro! i only tend to stick on tobita because i'm slightly sure that i won't catch any sexual diseases due to their policy, but if i ever got a chance to try MS is there guarantee that i wont catch something? like on how the girls handle things etc? i know that p4p has risk even if your covered or not or with some kind of foreplaying but still i want to be on the safe side at the least:)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
i wish i have your luck too....im just a tobita fanboy so my curiosity

very good for you bro! i only tend to stick on tobita because i'm slightly sure that i won't catch any sexual diseases due to their policy, but if i ever got a chance to try MS is there guarantee that i wont catch something? like on how the girls handle things etc? i know that p4p has risk even if your covered or not or with some kind of foreplaying but still i want to be on the safe side at the least:)
There is never a guarantee! If you want a guarantee, don’t do p4p. It’s not like I told you all the girls I met do bbfs. Even if they do, I will never take them up on it. I prefer MS & shinodayama over tobita because of the service provided and the price is lesser which means more girls to go for. What if I told you one of the girls told me that bbfs has been offered at tobita? Would you think still think it’s “safer”?

Reactions: Sudsy
I made a report about it.
Things haven’t changed but I got lucky, and winged it. If I ever go back to Osaka, I would probably only go back to shinodayama.

Thanks for the reply man. I clicked on the link but I don't have permission to read it due to some website settings it would seem.

I should just make the effort to go there and Kannami Shinchi (curious about there too) and try for myself. It's just that I have my favourite girls/shops in Matsushima and it's the closest district for me to get to.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There is never a guarantee! If you want a guarantee, don’t do p4p. It’s not like I told you all the girls I met do bbfs. Even if they do, I will never take them up on it. I prefer MS & shinodayama over tobita because of the service provided and the price is lesser which means more girls to go for. What if I told you one of the girls told me that bbfs has been offered at tobita? Would you think still think it’s “safer”?
yeah you have a point bro! sorry for my ignorance, im just a little exaggerated on the outcome of every bareback experience :)

sorry bro, my bad.... peace:)

No probs man and I'm honestly happy to help out with any other questions you may have about Matsushima. Some might say it's tragic how well I know that area. Oh, the money I've given the "Matsushima Cuisine Union"...

If there was any justice, I'd have life membership by now.