Appointment Length & Costs:
7,000 yen / 40 minutes

Type/Location:
Oppai Pub

Language Notes:
Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
Entry
Slightly difficult for me to find, the place was on the second floor of a building housing other similar establishments. The elevator dumps you right into the small waiting area/entrance to the place. I haven't been to many places like this and my Japanese is awful so I was pretty nervous, but I just told myself I've got like 50% chance and if they turn me away I can keep trying at other places.
Luckily the reception area was empty and after greeting the doorman I asked if foreigners were ok, he said yes and I did a little mental fist pump in celebration. He went over the rules in Japanese, and I nodded though not understanding everything he was saying. Pay money, rinse your mouth and follow someone to your dark, private booth.

1st girl, didn't catch her name.
I was glad to have a moment alone with my drink to try to calm myself down before the first girl came, but it didn't really matter in the end. When she got there she didn't introduce herself, or give me a card as had happened in my previous limited experience. I told her my name and asked for hers just by way of introduction. She told me but I forgot it. Let me describe her. She's young and I would say her face is rather pretty by Japanese standards, but not really my type since I'm weird and prefer bigger, rounder faces. Nevertheless, it's still exciting to sit and chat with a girl considered so attractive...well, it would be, but our communication isn't going too well. I can't understand a lot of what she's saying, and she seems to not understand almost any of what I'm saying. I say seems to because in thinking about this later I became fairly convinced she was putting on an act for whatever reason.
I eventually ask if she can speak English, and she of course says no, as even those Japanese who can speak English seem to say. Then she says something about Chinese. I couldn't understand everything she said, but since she said chugokugo I assumed she said something about being able to speak Chinese, or her Chinese being better than her English. I'm delighted by this and mentally shift gears to my more fluent Chinese, asking her, in Chinese, if she can speak a little Chinese. Again she says no! Retrospectively I probably should have stuck with Chinese and not asked about her Chinese, since it could have just been more Japanese modesty or whatever, but I switched back to my awful Japanese.
Since we couldn't really talk, I eventually put my arm around her shoulder and asked if that was ok. She seemed uncomfortable and said something I didn't understand so I withdrew my hands. I spent the rest of our time together trying to figure out what her deal was and wondering in horror if all touching was actually against the rules of this place. I'm fairly confident she was pretending or at least not even trying to understand what I was saying and using words and indirect structures that she thought I was less likely to understand. Our time together was very unpleasant and I wanted it to be over quickly. I felt a little trapped and walking out early even crossed my mind, but that felt like it would be super wrong and awkward. I had a slightly similar experience with my first girl at Club Office. Could it be possible they sense that we're new and send the most difficult girls to test our patience at first for some reason??
Finally it was time for her to leave. She said goodbye and I gave a fairly minimal nod. Sayonara!

2nd girl, Shiori, only remember her name because I saw her on my second visit as well
What a relief it was to have Shiori sit down next to me!! The feeling with her was again very similar to my first time with Rin at Club Office who followed the first cold fish they sent me. However Shiori is younger and cuter than Rin, though with somewhat smaller boobs. She was willing to communicate in English, which she spoke better than I could Japanese for the most part. My Japanese is not great on a good day, and the more nervous and and/or drunk I get, well... Anyway, Shiori being such a sweet cutie, combined with my relief after the first girl that you can, in fact, kiss and touch the girls above the waist, led to a great time together! I'll have a little more to say about her if I leave a review for my second trip.

3rd girl
Not really cute at all, and she seems to know this so she made up for it with effort! We didn't talk much at all ;)

4th girl, don't remember her name, sorry!
I was delighted to see that my course included a fourth girl. I noticed from my seat that she was rather tall, so that was where I led the conversation at first. Since I am very tall, somewhere between 6'4" and 5, I may be attracted to tall women more than most guys. I stood up for a moment and got her to stand next to me, which seemed interesting for both of us. As far as her face goes, I guess most people in Japan would call her very pretty or beautiful. She was slim but her boobs weren't remarkable. I think we only talked in basic Japanese.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I went back twice more after the above during this visit to Tokyo and would love to go back again if I get the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Miss Campus! Much appreciated!

Approved: 8/21/2019

Reactions: oppailover
glad to see more oppai pub reviews again. its a good example for anyone else curious about these places your japanese level generally equates to the quality of experience youll have with alot of these girls. curious to hear what your other experiences were like when you went back!

I’m in this area quite a bit and never realized that there is an oppai pub here. Haven’t been to one in years so might have to check it out.

Miss Campus is definitely at 4F, their sister shop Marunouchi is on 3F. Marunouchi is OL style.

What’s an Oppai pub?
An oppai pub (or seku-kyaba / sexy kyaba) is where you can talk and kiss with girls and touch/lick/suck their breasts (hence the name oppai pub). Of course, with every girl, YMMV, if she doesn't like you or is nervous there may not be much action, but it could be the complete opposite, there are some nice gems at these places. But the better your conversational japanese the better.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Yea but it seems pretty lame if none of the girls are willing to do anything no? Or like only the ugly ones will get down

Look man, Japan has weird fetishes and not all apply to the rest of the world. If you're looking for more, go to a soapland. If it's out of your budget, go find a real girl to have fun with. Doing something that isn't allowed in an establishment or forcing something that is not allowed is what messes up things for the foreigners that want to partake in that particular service so please be respectful of the rules.

Look man, Japan has weird fetishes and not all apply to the rest of the world. If you're looking for more, go to a soapland. If it's out of your budget, go find a real girl to have fun with. Doing something that isn't allowed in an establishment or forcing something that is not allowed is what messes up things for the foreigners that want to partake in that particular service so please be respectful of the rules.

Why so aggresive lol、he just made a small remark which is true. Ofcourse forcing is bad and should never happen but you also need to receive what you pay for and when a girl uses all the tricks to try to stall for time its also annoying (but ofcourse this doesnt mean you can force!).

Is it actually normal that you dont do anything like the first girl in the review?

Why so aggresive lol、he just made a small remark which is true. Ofcourse forcing is bad and should never happen but you also need to receive what you pay for and when a girl uses all the tricks to try to stall for time its also annoying (but ofcourse this doesnt mean you can force!).

Is it actually normal that you dont do anything like the first girl in the review?
Normally some girls would be under the weather or have really bad chemistry with you that triggered this sort of reaction but in a typical kyaba visit you will get to make out with at least two girls, providing you take the initiative. If all three or four girls reject you, something is seriously messed up with you.

No one said anything about forcing I’m unaware what’s happens and was asking I’ve been to Japan many times my friend twice a year actually since 2013 so calm yourself down.

Maybe you should be a bit more respectable when suggesting things are out of ones budget and literally making things up do you like to force? Did it maybe trigger a problem?

Reactions: Ibojutsu
Normally some girls would be under the weather or have really bad chemistry with you that triggered this sort of reaction but in a typical kyaba visit you will get to make out with at least two girls, providing you take the initiative. If all three or four girls reject you, something is seriously messed up with you.

Thank you that’s a totally normal reply now I know.

Reactions: Ibojutsu
Regardless of allll those other factors still, your mileage will vary. A good command of the language still helps (especially making the girl at ease when they realize your a foreigner). Then again, sometimes in order to not deal with awkward language barriers, some girls will just initiate right away lol. Campus group I've never really had problems with though..

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Yea but it seems pretty lame if none of the girls are willing to do anything no? Or like only the ugly ones will get down
Your comment seems a bit judgmental regarding a situation that you don’t understand. Please read the vast collection of reports here and make your decision as to how you want to vote with your Yen.

Is there at least one foreign friendly oppai club anywhere? You'd think with the upcoming Olympics, it would be very popular. I just have a hard time getting anywhere near conversational other than basic stuff and whatever I can force memorize....

Thank you that’s a totally normal reply now I know.
Then again if you are really messed up the tencho will bar you from going in. I honestly have not come through a review where a guy gets blown cold by all
Is there at least one foreign friendly oppai club anywhere? You'd think with the upcoming Olympics, it would be very popular. I just have a hard time getting anywhere near conversational other than basic stuff and whatever I can force memorize....

I think with upcoming Olympics these establishments gets more uptight with foreigners instead. I read Club Office is popular with foreigners with zero language skills