walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
28000 Yen

Type/Location:
shop location

Language Notes:
little Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Visited Puri Puri after reading some reviews. Walked in and they thought I was Japanese.They asked if I had a appointment and I told them no. They brought out the list of available providers, there were only 2. They showed me the prices just like on the site. After a little talking they asked if I was a foreigner, told them yes. No change in services but they were straight up about it and said this is the price for foreigners 28000 for 70 mins. Told them I was fine with it and picked Umi, https://www.puri-puri.jp/s/profile/?id=15091. Looks did not match the profile pictures as expected, too late to change. Cute, but really over weight. She spoke little English but I made up for that with my Japanese. She undressed me, and invited me over for a shower. She gestured if I wanted to get in the tub, and I nodded, sure. It was a little akward, I bearely fit and we played a little twister to get her into the right position. I got a quick BBBJ, very good skills. After 5 minutes I was ready for some real action, I asked her if I was as her first today and I was. I skipped the Soap play and went straight to the bed. She did some light kissing up and down my body and continued the BBBJ. Very good skills and I blew my load in her mouth without much warning. She wasn't expecting it but wasn't too mad. She just smiled and said it was ok. I said a couple gomen nasais and told her I make I up to her. She curiously ask how, and I started playing with her pussy. She laid down in compliance and started to enjoy. I started teasing her with my mouth untill I got near her sweet spot. I stopped and she looked down, I asked it it was ok, she let out a very uncertain yes and I went to town. She wasn't shaved but it wasn't an out of control jungle like most Japanese girls. After she came she said it was my turn and asked me if she could put on protection. Was pretty quick and she mounted me cowgirl style. She got tired pretty quickly from being on top so flipped her thru a few positions, doggy, missionary to her side. Her moaning sound like she was enjoying it and I finished my second load doggy style. I wasn't tracking the the time but I still had 40 minutes.Took an intermission and went for round 3. This time I took my time and enjoyed her tight little pussy. Went to every position I could think of. She was a big girl and it took some work for some positions, but she let me knew loudly when she like then. I took off the glove and asked her to finish with a BJ. She didn't say no and gave me another amazing BBBJ, it was better than the first. She has some good sucking/tongue action. I fnished with 5 minutes to spare. Took another quick shower and headed out.

Though Umi was not what her profile looked like, she made it up with enthusiasm and good skills. I didn't feel rushed. I think she might feel bad because she it overweight and is making up for it.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing your experience!

Approved: 12/15/2020