impish

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
First time at Thai Diamond

Service Name:
Thai Diamond

Provider Name:
Probably Natsumi (https://www.ueno-diamond.com/en/product-page/ナツミ)

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.ueno-diamond.com/en

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minute ¥14000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was looking for a place to fix my back to be honest. I was recommended Thai Diamond by another TAG member, they recommended a specific therapist, but I don't do phones well in Japan, so I took a chance on walking in. When I got there I was greeted by a very cute woman who based on the pictures I am fairly certain was Natsumi, but I can't confirm. She didn't introduce herself, or give me the option to request the one who was recommended to me, so I just rolled with it.

The standard drill for these kinds of things I guess is pay, shower massage play and shower.

I chose the 100m premium. "With foot massage" thinking I'd get a back massage. However, my feet and legs were so tight and crappy that she decided she was going to concentrate on them for 100 minutes. Let me tell you, my feet have NEVER felt better. The tightness in my arches gone, this woman worked absolute miracles. My leg muscles feel awesome. She cracked every one of my toe bones, and if she could get one to crack she worked on the arch muscles and leg muscles until she could get it to crack. I am sad I only chose the 100 minute option, i totally should have just gone all in on the 150 minute option.
About 50 minutes in she had me flip and separate my legs, she sat between them placing the skin of her legs over the skin of mine.

She then oiled me up and gave me the best hand job I've ever gotten. When I released I actually had a muscle that caused part of my body to twitch which was unexpected.

For ¥14,000 it was worth it.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review submission!
Here again, it's important to know who you saw...

Approved: 10/18/2023

Good to hear that Natsumi is improving - Minami DOES teach all the girls there how to massage properly (Minami herself is certified as both a masseuse and instructor in Thailand), so any girl that's been there more than a few months will be serving at least a passable massage. I just wish they were on the west side...

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeH