1. Welcome to the Tokyo Adult Guide!

Please feel free to browse around to see what we have to offer. For some areas of TAG, you will need to be a member which is free and only requires a valid email address. Or, you may login through your Google or Twitter accounts.

To get started, click here: Join TAG Now!
    Dismiss Notice

First Time at Tokyo Yume

Discussion in 'Esute/Pink Salon/Massage Reviews' started by GhostLegend, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:24 PM.

1. GhostLegend

GhostLegend I pack a punch

Service and/or Provider's Name:
    Tokyo Yume

Date of Encounter:
    Sep. 6, 2018

Contact Method:
    Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
    90min / ¥27,000

Type/Location:
    Shop Location

Language Notes:
    Japanese (Simple conversation)

Details of the Encounter:
    On my way to Minowa Station, I turned back and was approached by a tout of a place I stumbled upon. He explained the system and I asked if Kokujin is okay. I was invited in and given coffee. He was really nice and they offered a taxi or bus after I am done, but being me, I declined (maybe I've seen too many movies). Three pictures were then shown to me. I picked one but the guy suggested another, explaining that she was more talented. Having read experiences on this website I KNEW he was pushing me to take lower quality, and just to confirm I asked her age and he said 30 while the other two were 22. But I honestly didn't care, as I did not want to be denied service as "punishment" so I went for it. It is safe to say that my own politeness was on par with his just to get access.

I was introduced to Nogami and as a guy who is generally into older people, even I was struck by how picture deviated from reality. I of course expected photoshop but it was too much men! Face was great but I could count the number of fat Japanese I've encountered in one hand. Definitely late 30s. Nevertheless she did not kill my vibe, far from it. We had a fun time and got the usual bathing together and was told to brush even though we never FSK. I tried Nuru for the first time, I expected more pressing but what I got was much sliding and this really got me in the mood. Nevertheless, she went on top of me and I only popped once. I was then given a drink and I gave her sweets I bought just for the occasion. She asked if she could smoke and I was like why not. We then started a loooong conversation that somehow morphed into a full blown Japanese lesson. My time was then up as we kissed and she showed me out, then I went on my way.

Final Thoughts:
    Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
    I think she was very concerned with her make-up as she constantly fixed her hair during service, not implying anything and she was not distracted, It's just me noticing. I don't know if it's because of the economy, but I have to say I am glad they accepted a Kokujin and they deserve more reviews on this website to attract more people.

2. bichan2

bichan2 TAG Member

What’s the actual shop’s name?

GhostLegend likes this.
  3. Sudsy

SudsySudsy is a Verified Member Forever blowing bubbles....

I would assume he was talking about Tokyo Yume Monogatari, part of the Dream group, and the provider Nogami.

As always, the Dream Group is known for particularly shitty service and overly shopped pictures.

4. GhostLegend

Yes, that is the shops name. I didn't know the full name until now :)

AliceInWonderland likes this.
  5. AliceInWonderland

Definitely a place thats known for its heavy photoshop, lol.

Glad you could enjoy your time at least.

smalltomorokoshi and GhostLegend like this.
  6. GhostLegend

Yes, I enjoyed. But I guess consumer protection is dead in that industry. Lol!

AliceInWonderland likes this.