Line with the girl and I called the store

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes (25,000 yen)

Type/Location:
Incall at Santa Fe Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese all the time

Details of the Encounter:
It's almost incredible and hard to imagine that being a "more than 10 years veteran" at fuzoku in Japan, I had never been in Yoshiwara before.
As I have been living in Kanagawa area for such a long time, my soapland experience has been around Yokohama and Kawasaki.
Once I was tempted to go to a soapland that was "Foreigner's only" business that recently went out of business and somehow it seems to forbidden even to mention the name of the store here at TAG.

Well, let's focus at my first experience at Yoshiwara Soapland.

I have been very active using my account at "Cityheaven" and for me the Cityheaven's website is very useful.
So naturally, if you do a search for soaplands at Kanto Area, first option will be Yoshiwara. I was looking for a place around my "end of month" budget that should be around 30,000 yen. So I ended up with 2 finalist stores (Mizuiro Ribbon and Prima Donna). I read some reviews from both stores and Prima Donna have very mediocre reviews and it seems that Prima Donna has one of the top ranks at "Photoshopped images for the girls" something around a low 20% accuracy between the photo and the real girl.

Mizuiro Ribbon has very good reviews so I was almost make a reservation until I checked that many of the girls have a good relationship with a veteran Soapland girl who works in another store called Santa Fe Soapland. Her name is Jessica and I saw her profile and I liked what I saw.

So I contacted her via LINE. She answered very quickly and I asked if foreigners are OK. She said NO, a very firm NO.
She was about to end up the conversation, when I explained to her my nationality status. I told her that I have Japanese nationality because my parents are both Japanese but I was born outside Japan. I do speak fluent Japanese but with a foreign accent. That I have been living in Japan for a quite long time and I understand the rules of playing at a soapland.

He attitude changed in a positive way and she told me that it was OK to make a reservation in LINE. She talked with the store, so when I decided the exact day and time, the process was very fast and smooth.
When I called the store, the guy at the phone was very receptive and quite nice. He already knew so, there was no problem at all!

I scheduled my appointment with Jessica at 10 am but I arrived at Minowa Station around 9 am. So even I was walking slowly I had the time to walk around and see all the famous soaplands that many here have been talked and reviewed.
As it was so early, few people were walking around and even some stores seem to be closed.

Around 9:40 am I entered at Santa Fe Soapland. Two guys greeted me and said: "you must be Mr. Sato, right?" They rushed me into a large waiting room, quite nice but looks little bit old and worn out.
A guy came with a form that I must entered some information, I guessed it was for issue a member's card.
When I finished filling up the paper, the guy told me that Santa Fe Soapland has a very strick "No Gaijin" rule. That they had an exception with me because of my "special nationality status" and because I was referred by Jessica.
Jessica seems to be the number one girl at Santa Fe and it seems she is well known in Yoshiwara.

After a 10 minutes wait, one guy came and guided me to the stairs that leads to the upper floors of the building. Jessica was waiting for me. Tall and very slim figure. Quite elegant and beautiful face. She looks a little bit mature, not in her twenties as it says in her profile, I will say she is around 40 years old, but she looks good.

I noticed that she is very experienced at soapland. She managed everything like a real pro. Every single detail was top notch! Bathtub play, cleaning up, mat play.
She is very good in "reading" your response to her touch, kisses, lick.... controlling the tempo.....
As there was only a 60 minutes course, she told me... next time, if I book her for a longer time, she can do massage (Tsubo and Kaishun).

She give me the best Soapland play I ever had.

She can deepthroat, suck and lick your balls, she is very skilled with her hands and fingers, she is not a "maguro type" at all in bed quite the opposite, she knows how to move her hips, how to use all her body to please you!

I believe that she used to work in a high end class soapland, but as the got older she moved to Santa Fe Soapland.
it's not that Santa Fe is a low end/cheap soapland but I guess you guys understand what I mean.

Only thing I regret it was that I booked her for 60 minutes. I tried to make an extension but it was not possible as the already had her working schedule almost full.

BBFS was on the table but I chose to play safe, so CFS for me!

In the end, she gave a card, thanked me to come and invite me to visit her again.

They offered me a ride to the station but I declined they offer because I wanted to see more of Yoshiwara before heading back home.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Jessica is a very experienced soap girl! She has been by far the best (overall) soapland provider I ever experienced! Unfortunatelly, she works at a "Japanese only" Soapland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is an update on Jessica...
She is now working at a different soapland in Yoshiwara called "Pandora".
She contacted via LINE to give me the information and hoping that I will pay her a visit soon.
I don't know if Pandora is gaijin friendly, but anyway here is her new profile:
https://www.y-pandora.jp/sp/profile.php?id=kisaragi

She changed her name to Kisaragi

Reactions: shadowboxer