Shop - http://ikebukuro-campusnight.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
5000 yen H/P discount 40 mins

Type/Location:
Sexy Cabaret / Oppai Pub

Language Notes:
Broken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've been lurking and reading reviews on this forum and planned on hitting Campus Night and Miss Campus in Ikebukuro for my summer trip to Japan. Was dead nervous and unfortunately I have very, very bad ability in remembering names...

On the day itself I was pretty intimidated going to the establishment. When i arrived at earliest opening time at 13:00 I was greeted with a foreign looking tencho (he looked Nepalese) and asked the usual if the place accept foreigners. He asked me to return back at 16:00 so I came back and met a different tencho by then who said no problem with gaijins but explained do not put hands on the crotch area, showed HP discount and paid 5k yen and mouthwash.

The place is exactly how it was described in reviews. First girl came after 2-3 mins and introduced herself (note the names might not be accurate)

1st girl (Arisu/Anzu)

Has a little weird grin as if she was wearing braces. Had a little formality chat and used the time to practice my rusty Japanese. When it came to kissing and touching her small boobs it was super awkward. After a few minutes, she was whisked away and second girl came

2nd girl (Nanami)

Usual basic conversation, now had courage to slide my arm across her shoulders (yeah I know) the girls seems very sassy and intelligent type, asking me details about where I came from, my job and why am I in Japan. Decided to use a modus operandi on subsequent girls i meet and in upcoming visits where I taught them basic Mandarin phrases. Had brief LFK but pushed me away when I went for second. After time is up...

3rd girl (Ayumi)

The last girl of the day and also where I spent the most time this is where it made the whole trip worth the trouble and effort. She had this mix of come hither-horny look and innocent girl vibe most hentai enthusiasts would dream of. (She also explained she is 18....)Had amazing kiss and make out session and had fun teaching her Mandarin and when I ran out of things to think of, we just cuddled and watch the big screen video.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For me I felt it's worth more value for the buck than visiting soaplands. Next installment...

I stayed ikebukuro for 3 days
Yesterday I was there but tencho didn’t allow me to get inside because I can’t speak any Japanese. So if anyone will plan to get in there soon. Can anyone bring me there?

Interesting review. I still need to check this place out.

Also.. a Nepalese tencho? That's highly unusual from my experience.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Ok...I assumed the person who greets the customers are tenchos my bad.

Anyways I went back to Campus Night after a week and sweet lord, it was like I striked a fucking jackpot.

Date: 9/7
Appointment length: 40 mins

1st girl: Forgotten her name LOL

I had expectations that the first girl would be just ok, sort of a filler for hotter girls coming up. Drop dead gorgeous, and first time ever I asked her to sit on my lap and she complied...played with her boobs, DFK and making out like mad. Did the usual Mandarin tutorial, this time "molested" her while teaching her to say "You are a pervert" in Mandarin. Afterwards what happened was mindblowing...

2nd girl: Ayumi

HOLY SHEET. I had been dreaming those come hither eyes since my maiden visit and there she was again. We just spent first minute eye fucking each other, I could just cum from staring at those eyes. This time I asked her to sit on my lap and asked her to unbutton her shirt. Sucking those tits and feeling her soft skin was like Nirvana. Then I wanted to go back to GFE, asked her to "dismount" and next five minutes just LFK and teased her "We should get coffee after your work." and "Let's get married" in Japanese. Ok, I'm up for anything next.

3rd girl: Ichigo

Anything after Ayumi would feel like an anti-climax but the next girl was gorgeous too, a university student graduate. I couldn't remember what happened much except usual tit-sucking, FK and language tutorials again. i thought three girls would be it but apparently I'm eligible for fourth. And I thought nothing tops Ayumi

4th girl: Kanon

The girl wore black spaghetti strap top which was unusual for me but she had this bright, spunky almost tomboyish character. She was impressed with details of my life, where I came from, my work etc. We had this crazy, incredible chemistry with back-and-forth banter and she kept touching my crotch while I said "Dame" which turned her on. Ended with wettest making out session by the time it ended I wished I could drag her to a love hotel and pound her ass till kingdom come.

Final thoughts:

Of course will be back again.