60 min, 20500円

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had visited a pink salon years ago and had a good time, but this time around, I wanted to try a real experience. I found Marine Blue through here, and given how gaijin friendly it was, I decided to give it a shot.

My Japanese is pretty minimal (like MAYBE first grade), especially since I haven’t really had to use it in three years. A really timid and nice tout greeted me once I entered. After explaining that I was interested, he asked me where I was from. At that point, I could tell that you really need to have at least some Japanese knowledge because I don’t think he’d let me enter if I couldn’t speak it.

He then showed me who was available but I could tell he was trying to find someone more gaijin friendly. To my luck, he recommended Himeka who I was interested in. He told me to come back an hour later, so I did. When I came back, I was brought to the waiting room. After a little time, my number came up (exactly on time), and the touts introduced me to Himeka.

From my previous experience at a pink salon, I was expecting the images from online to be different from her. However, when I saw her, she looked pretty much spot on. She was dark skinned, short, and cute - which is exactly my type. She led me up to the 3F where the room was set up with a shower, bath, mat, and bed.

She set the timer for 45 min.

I had read about her being passive, and the reviews weren’t kidding. She doesn’t really talk much and is very timid. After taking my clothes off, she did let me touch her a little on the bed. I was surprised because I was in expecting a shower first! After some light foreplay and kissing, she brought me to the shower to wash me off. Basically she did a decent HJ and played with my taint. She let me fondle her all over while she was in the washing me. Every time I asked her if something was OK, she’d say it was - which was extremely hot to me.

We then got to the bath for a little and there was some more foreplay there. To my surprise, she also decided to just go straight to the bed instead of the mat. I was already horny as hell, so I agreed.

We get to the bed, and she put a condom on for straight up covered FS. It was basically 30 min doing almost everything. Unsurprisingly, no anal. She really seemed to get into it as I railed her in multiple positions. She let me do almost anything to her and it really turned me on. Her light moaning turned into loud ones - I think she actually was getting turned on by my performance, which drove me even further. At minute 43, I capped, and I felt amazing.

She cleaned me up and I told her that I would absolutely come back for her and she said she’d wait for me. She led me back down and the tout greeted me giving me a thumbs up. I thought that was super cute and I told him I would come back for sure. He said that I could anytime.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Honestly, it was the best first soapland I could’ve ever wanted and now I’m hooked. I’m looking forward to doing this again some time (and never doing pink salons again).

Thanks for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 1/12/2023

I should have done the same thing as you and waited for a better girl last time I went there. Let the guy recommend me a no wait girl and had a horrible time.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I should have done the same thing as you and waited for a better girl last time I went there. Let the guy recommend me a no wait girl and had a horrible time.
Yeah, I definitely recommend doing research ahead of time! Look at their schedule and try to come in early to make sure they aren’t taken.

Reactions: Alice
Yeah, I definitely recommend doing research ahead of time! Look at their schedule and try to come in early to make sure they aren’t taken.
Usually I do but it was a spur of the moment thing. Had some unexpected free time; should have just gone home to sleep!

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Sounds like overall she was fine. I’ve seen some mixed reviews on her.

But seems like worth a shot especially since the morning course is cheap and she sounds like my type.

Sounds like overall she was fine. I’ve seen some mixed reviews on her.

But seems like worth a shot especially since the morning course is cheap and she sounds like my type.
Just a heads up. Maybe it was just a thing with me and her, but to this day she is the worst provider I've ever had. She is super passive, has a dead look in her eyes, doesn't enjoy talking. Definitely not my type, but she is good looking for sure, but not my cup of tea.

Just a heads up. Maybe it was just a thing with me and her, but to this day she is the worst provider I've ever had. She is super passive, has a dead look in her eyes, doesn't enjoy talking. Definitely not my type, but she is good looking for sure, but not my cup of tea.
Ya. That doesn’t sound good.

I guess there are so many other choices it might not be worth the risk.

I was gonna go next week but gonna hit an Onakura first cause someone who works like twice a month is there.

Thanks.

I stopped by earlier today and was extremely nervous. I wanted to try the shop out before I went back the next day to try and see Airi but I failed the JP test from the tenchou.

I was so nervous that I couldn't process Japanese. I walked in and said 今は、外人を受け入れる女性がいますか? and said that my Japanese was shoddy (僕の日本語はちょっとです) and I'm certain they could tell that I was nervous

The tenchou asked me something in Japanese but I couldn't make it out, so I asked him to repeat it (もう一回), he repeated it but I was too nervous to be able to process it though I also probably didn't know the word being used. I told him 意味がわからない and he told me either 意味がわからないならごめんなさい or 意味がわからないとごめんなさい which I understood, said thanks and walked out.

Should I try another day and hope that there's another tenchou working and that I'm less nervous, or should I just take the loss and try again the next time I'm in Japan and study up some more?

I've done multiple sessions at Nice Day and Kirakira and was able to book the sessions entirely in Japanese. During the sessions, I'm able to hold a basic conversation like what I've done, what I'm here for, how long I'm here for, what I do generally for work, what I want to do during the session, but not much more than that and only on a very basic level.

I stopped by earlier today and was extremely nervous. I wanted to try the shop out before I went back the next day to try and see Airi but I failed the JP test from the tenchou.

I was so nervous that I couldn't process Japanese. I walked in and said 今は、外人を受け入れる女性がいますか? and said that my Japanese was shoddy (僕の日本語はちょっとです) and I'm certain they could tell that I was nervous

The tenchou asked me something in Japanese but I couldn't make it out, so I asked him to repeat it (もう一回), he repeated it but I was too nervous to be able to process it though I also probably didn't know the word being used. I told him 意味がわからない and he told me either 意味がわからないならごめんなさい or 意味がわからないとごめんなさい which I understood, said thanks and walked out.

Should I try another day and hope that there's another tenchou working and that I'm less nervous, or should I just take the loss and try again the next time I'm in Japan and study up some more?

I've done multiple sessions at Nice Day and Kirakira and was able to book the sessions entirely in Japanese. During the sessions, I'm able to hold a basic conversation like what I've done, what I'm here for, how long I'm here for, what I do generally for work, what I want to do during the session, but not much more than that and only on a very basic level.
I would work on Japanese and get it as good as possible.

Having good Japanese is key if this is important to you and makes it easier for them to accept gaijin.

I would work on Japanese and get it as good as possible.

Having good Japanese is key if this is important to you and makes it easier for them to accept gaijin.
Dang. I might just have to deal with having to only use Nice Group shops. I don't come here very often and I mainly just learned Japanese to read/play eroge and manga. Self-taught on and off for the past like 10 years but I mainly just focused on reading comprehension with brute forcing vocab with Anki and jumping into native reading materials and hitting my head against grammar guides until things made sense.