First time in Japan and looking to hookup with Japanese women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, like that one Japanese customer who asked my foreign co-worker first night they met "How long is your penis?". BTW both of them were male and both at least claimed to be heterosexual. :eek::D
Sukebe oji san are always excluded

Sukebe oji san are always excluded

Sukebe oji-san club is an exclusive arrangement and that guy did not qualify; he was just 25 years old. :eek::D

The funniest thing, for me at least, was that the foreigner was a tiny Singaporean Chinese guy, not the obvious choice for such a question. It was also his first night in Japan; poor guy got scarred for life.

Sukebe oji-san club is an exclusive arrangement and that guy did not qualify; he was just 25 years old. :eek::D

The funniest thing, for me at least, was that the foreigner was a tiny Singaporean Chinese guy, not the obvious choice for such a question. It was also his first night in Japan; poor guy got scarred for life.

I would have loved to have a funny convo with your Japanese client on that subject :D

Reactions: MikeH
BTW both of them were male and both at least claimed to be heterosexual.

How's that line go? "I'm not gay, but the guy I'm banging sure is...."

Reactions: MikeH
Yesterday I met a Japanese unmarried women in 40s in a bar (Ebisu), who kinda spoke broken English. The moment I said I am from Abu Dhabi, she was like I must be so rich and I own a Lamborghini... Such a stereotypical thought about people from UAE. After conversing with her for around 20 mins, I came to know most of the Japanese girls are just gold diggers.. It seems they have three priorities: 1. Money 2. Money 3. Looks... Lol! probably they should get a life in some other world!
I heard Japanese are shy but this women was much eager to go with me to the hotel and insisting on getting my Line id. Also, I am too young for her, I am in my mid 20s!
I just hate the present culture here... They are fascinated by western culture forgetting their own culture!

What bar were you in? The Hub?

lol, I asked her "Whether there's a probability of me getting a Japanese girlfriend", she was like "Money matters first then the looks". I was totally moved! yuk.
Well at least she was honest about it. Not very frequent in this Saudi-like country :)

Yesterday I met a Japanese unmarried women in 40s in a bar (Ebisu), who kinda spoke broken English. The moment I said I am from Abu Dhabi, she was like I must be so rich and I own a Lamborghini... Such a stereotypical thought about people from UAE. After conversing with her for around 20 mins, I came to know most of the Japanese girls are just gold diggers.. It seems they have three priorities: 1. Money 2. Money 3. Looks... Lol! probably they should get a life in some other world!
I heard Japanese are shy but this women was much eager to go with me to the hotel and insisting on getting my Line id. Also, I am too young for her, I am in my mid 20s!
I just hate the present culture here... They are fascinated by western culture forgetting their own culture!
You complain about stereotype and you make one based on a 20 min conversation with one lady :confused:

You complain about stereotype and you make one based on a 20 min conversation with one lady :confused:
Following some meetups with Japanese girls here in Tokyo, what that lady said apparently seems to be true... The case might be different outside Tokyo. But in Tokyo, 97% of the girls would surely go for the rich guys irrespective of their character!

But in Tokyo, 97% of the girls would surely go for the rich guys irrespective of their character!

That's exactly the reason it's so great to be living in this wonderful city!

Unfortunately 92.6% of all the statistics in the internet are just made out of thin air.

Following some meetups with Japanese girls here in Tokyo, what that lady said apparently seems to be true... The case might be different outside Tokyo. But in Tokyo, 97% of the girls would surely go for the rich guys irrespective of their character!
I'm not rich and I have no problems dating girls in Japan
but well bees aren't attracted by vinegar

I'm not rich and I have no problems dating girls in Japan
but well bees aren't attracted by vinegar
Lol dating/hooking up won't be problem! That's my actual point.. Japanese girls date not so rich gaijins or even the Japanese guys, but desperate to marry a rich guy (doesn't matter where he is from but most preferably Central European/North American guys). This is more ridiculous than the arranged marriages happening in central Asia!

Lol dating/hooking up won't be problem! That's my actual point.. Japanese girls date not so rich gaijins or even the Japanese guys, but desperate to marry a rich guy (doesn't matter where he is from but most preferably Central European/North American guys). This is more ridiculous than the arranged marriages happening in central Asia!
funny coming from a middle eastern and knowing how marriage works in the Arab world

PS : I got married to a Japanese woman when I was still a university student

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
funny coming from a middle eastern and knowing how marriage works in the Arab world

PS : I got married to a Japanese woman when I was still a university student

This is the Japanese girls reaction when I say I have a rolls royce phantom. It's common to find rolls royce in Abu Dhabi, literally every street would have atleast one...
111.jpg

If they feel, this is luxury, probably they are living in the poverty line!

This is the Japanese girls reaction when I say I have a rolls royce phantom. It's common to find rolls royce in Abu Dhabi, literally every street would have atleast one...
View attachment 9467

and why would you say that ? you'd find gold diggers anywhere if that's your line.
as I said you don't catch bees with vinegar
the way you fish defines the kind of fish you catch

Reactions: Simonka and Frenchy
and why would you say that ? you'd find gold diggers anywhere if that's your line.
as I said you don't catch bees with vinegar
the way you fish defines the kind of fish you catch

Hmm maybe. Probably have to explore more with the mentality of the people here (lol, though that's not my main aim of coming here)

Probably have to explore more with the mentality of the people here

No, definitely talking with one person out of 125 millions is enough for making final conclusions about everything.

View attachment 9467

How many PMs from ladies here did you get after this wonderful masterpiece of humble-bragging? :)

How many PMs from ladies here did you get after this wonderful masterpiece of humble-bragging? :)
Lol you felt it bragging? Unfortunately no messages, not even for offering massages! Oh there are ladies here too? By now, probably they would have got to know that I ain't dealing with any gold diggers.

@Frenchy I am actually looking for a girl who has slant eyes and eyebrows just like Lucy Liu (from Charlie's Angels). For some reason, that really turns me on... Let me know if you kniw someone with those facial characteristics.

View attachment 9467

No, there are many Japanese who are financially doing well however showing off your wordly assets is not common practice here. The only people who flash their cars or designer items are hostess girls or yakuza boys.
Since we are basing our judgements of an entire nation on our interaction with a single person.. :) Seriously why are gulf Arabs so obsessed with material items? I love Lebanese but I have a hard time relating to gulf Arabs who have a habit of spending on luxury items.

@Frenchy I am actually looking for a girl who has slant eyes and eyebrows just like Lucy Liu (from Charlie's Angels). For some reason, that really turns me on... Let me know if you kniw someone with those facial characteristics.
Yeah I know, I should start a side business as matchmaker. I get so many requests and questions etc... but in your case I dont get it: you brag tou have a Phantom and then says you hate gold diggers.. what gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.