First time in Japan, extreme noob question

Sdevduke8

TAG Member
Reaction score
I apologize and hope to not offend, but had this question and it’s cokkng from a good place, and wanted to run it by you.

I have read the general human trafficking reports, references to the yakuza running a lot of the adult establishments, etc.

I really am interested in the idea of checking out a ‘Sexy Kyaba’’, but don’t want to support anything where any trafficking is likely involved. How up and up are the kyaba establisments? Are there any that are for sure clean than others?

Sorry, I don’t mean to offend by the question, but wanted to question more amongst those who may be more in the know.

Thank you

I apologize and hope to not offend, but had this question and it’s cokkng from a good place, and wanted to run it by you.

I have read the general human trafficking reports, references to the yakuza running a lot of the adult establishments, etc.

I really am interested in the idea of checking out a ‘Sexy Kyaba’’, but don’t want to support anything where any trafficking is likely involved. How up and up are the kyaba establisments? Are there any that are for sure clean than others?

Sorry, I don’t mean to offend by the question, but wanted to question more amongst those who may be more in the know.

Thank you
Sexy kyaba wont involve any trafficking. Some of the girls may have been coerced there for whatever reason, but there’s no way of finding out really.

Reactions: ur19877
With the adult industry being on some level semi-regulated by the government your chances of finding girls like that are very low. The chances may increase slightly with harder services like soaplands, but that industry is also self-policing and nobody wants someone shitting in their pool.

That being said, your chances increase a lot with low-cost places with mainly foreign (non-japanese) girls that operate through touts and word-of-mouth only. Especially Thai, Chinese and Filipino. Stay away from those and you'll likely never even come close to a girl in that situation.

Reactions: Frenchy
That being said, your chances increase a lot with low-cost places with mainly foreign (non-japanese) girls that operate through touts and word-of-mouth only. Especially Thai, Chinese and Filipino. Stay away from those and you'll likely never even come close to a girl in that situation.
Even in those places, the ones that will service foreigners aren’t the ones that are using trafficked girls. With expats and travelers the chances are too high for them that they’ll end up with someone that speaks their language and will alert their embassy. The places that use trafficked women are usually Japanese-only, and also more often in the sticks than in the cities.

Don't think thats really an issue with any shop that has Japanese girls.
Like mentioned before, i think exploitation mainly happens with non Japanese Asians.

And yes, not with soft services like oppai pubs and also not with legit incall services like soaplands.

The shady places are likely the smaller shops with touts only and not much open advertising.

Welcome anc dont be ashamed by your question, it’s one I always consider too. Main reason why I havent tried a soap yet (although as mentioned by others they are certainly not the worst offenders, if at all... ) i prefer agencies, independents and sugar babes in great part because of this fear.