30 minutes @ 16,000, extended another 20 for 10k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May, 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
After reading about Matsushima Shinchi on here I realised it was only 10 minutes walk away from my hotel. My missus was feeling pretty tired so I said I was going to take a walk. I don't speak Japanese, so was uncertain how this would pan out.

It was about 17:00 and quite a few, about half, of the shops were open. I was looking for a friendly shop. About half will not make eye contact with you, which I assume means they're not gaijin friendly. No worries, move along. I came across one shop where the girls were super friendly, but they were getting along in years which wasn't what I was looking for.

I was almost ready to give up when I came across a shop with one pretty cute girl sitting alone with a friendly mama-San. Both waved so I went and asked is English okay? She gave the okay symbol and pulled out the menu. I chose 30 minutes then sad led up to the room by the girl and asked to sit. She popped out and came back with the tea and sweets. She introduced herself as Minami and we sorted out payment. Her English is minimal but it got the job. She briefly left and came back with my change.

At this point she instructed me to undress, which I did and she did to. And Holy smokes what a body. I would have rated her face a 7/10. Very cute, but no supermodel model. Girl next door wife material. Honestly not helped by the large amount of makeup.

However her body is amazing, an easy 9+/10. Small but perky b-cup tits with puffy nipples. Incredibly slim waist, but wide hips, a real hourglass figure. I was almost able to grab fully around her waist with my hands on both sides (about 2cm gap, and no my hands are normal, no freakishly long fingers here). Completely flawless silky smooth skin. She claimed to be 23 and this definitely appears accurate.

She leads me off to the shower where we get to washing. She also asks me to use some mouth wash. In the shower the I suppose usual complements come. "Big cock" she says, which I imagine she says to all gaijins, then says I am like a teddy bear and kawaii (because I'm hairy). Once done I'm sent back to the room while she finishes up.

A few seconds after me, she comes in and asks me to lay on my back on the futon. She straddles me and comes forward and begins deeply kissing me. She slowly works down my body. Once she reaches my cock (which was rock hard the moment she undressed), she pauses and asks condom or no condom while making blowjob motions. I ask for condom as I'm quite risk averse I ask for one. She puts one on, with her hand sadly, and begins enthusiastically sucking me off. She moved her butt towards my face so I can see her gorgeous pink pussy, already soaking wet. It smelt fantastic and I was so tempted to eat it out, but I feel DATY is just a bit risky for me, kissing being the limit of risk I'm willing to take. I gently played with her clit instead focusing on not cumming already.

After few minutes she swings around and pulls out a bottle of lube which she dribbles on my cock. She climbs on top, I'm a bit worried that I won't fit, but I slip easily into her all the way, despite her tightness. She begins riding me leaning forward into a deep kiss. She rides me hard for a few minutes then I flip her onto her back and start pounding her in missionary while admiring her body.

Just when I'm getting started the bell rings, signalling 5 minutes. Fuck, I need more. I ask her extension? She okays and I pay 10k for another 20 minutes. She rushes downstairs to hand over the cash to the mama-San and quickly comes back up and strips off.

I get her to go on her hands and knees, and I start doggy style. I'm usually not a fan of doggy but this makes her already tight pussy already tighter. She's pushing her ass into my crotch, doing half the work for me. I flip her over again so I can kiss her and suck her nipples.

By this time I am feeling pretty tired. I turn her back to doggy style, grab her tiny waist, and go to town. After 3 minutes of her insanely tight pussy, I cum so hard I almost pass out. This is the first time in my life I've came in doggy style let alone with a condom. A testament to how tight she was. And how hot she looked from both sides.

By this point we are both drenched in sweat (it was 30 degrees and muggy af). She jokingly fans me with a towel and says so hot! Good job!

We go clean up in the shower and I get dressed and after a hug, head on my way, to many arigato gozaimasu's. I grab a vending machine beer on the way back to the hotel which I throw back, so any smell would be covered by beer. What a fantastic afternoon!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I lived in osaka this girl would be a money vacuum. I come from a country with legalised prostitution, however I've given up on it, as every time it's lies about age and bait and switch.

Minami was the best punt I've ever taken, by far. Not only was she insanely hot, she was very smiley and happy. She moaned cutely throughout, and after 20+minutes of fucking her pussy was still soaking. I put "will repeat" , however realistically and sadly I won't get to, as I was only in osaka a short time. However if I lived there, I would be visiting weekly.

Thanks for your submission.

Approved: 6/4/2023

Thanks for the review. Not sure if I'm just commenting emptily into an inactive thread, but I figured I might update anyone who sees this in the future!

I just encountered a provider that fits the name and description although I obviously can't guarantee it's the same person. (Pretty face, japan b cup, super tight, heavy kyoto accent, late 20s prob)
Service Name:
Matsushima Shinchi, not sure what shop
Shop name was ききょうや along main street in my case. Now, the reason why I'm writing this in the first place is to warn others who might see this of 2 things:

1. Price for 30 minutes might have gone up as I was offered 18000 yen. I did however end up choosing the 40 mins one at 23000 yen. (Also note that I can pass for Japanese enough given Asian genes + mask and fluency so I don't think I was outright Gaijin-taxed).

2. The Minami I was with was a great conversationalist, but not so great provider unfortunately. Her kansai accent is damn sexy as she moans, and her body is out of this world but the services were kinda lackluster for lack of a better term. (Kissing NG, CBJ, only mish offered). After I popped we sat there for a good 10 mins just talking despite her having agreed to another round earlier as long as it fit within time (I recover fast). Just as she was getting done dragging on and we were getting ready for round 2, the bells tolled and we jumped into the shower before goodbyes...

Price for 30 minutes might have gone up as I was offered 18000 yen. I did however end up choosing the 40 mins one at 23000 yen. (Also note that I can pass for Japanese enough given Asian genes + mask and fluency so I don't think I was outright Gaijin-taxed).
That's the new charge from Jan '24. All time options are ¥2,000 up from last year. Unfortunate but it's the first price hike hike since 2017 so not unexpected given the cost of everything going up these days.

Reactions: Airnest