Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes - 20,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Restaurant Shop ?

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese, little bit English

Details of the Encounter:
After reading some reviews here I decided to head over to Matsushima in search of the 東曇 shop and Ai-chan that @Out of action mentioned in his reviews. It was just past lunch time so only the shops on the main street were opened, meaning I could circle around a few times without looking like a fool. On the third cirlcle-round I finally found 東曇 because it's located on the outermost side-street, and only because a girl had just arrived for her shift so I stopped and stared at the shop's sign. The mama poked her head out to say they would open soon so I went to grab a Redbull and came back.

I asked them (in Japanese) if gaijin is ok, the girl asked where I'm from, I told them the country and they invented me in. The girl was about the same height as I am, so roughly 160cm, petite body with B or C cups (I'm bad at sizing), cute short hair, and a bright attitude. I chose the time, paid, and talked to her a bit to break the ice. I asked for her name and she said Honoka, so...bad news for anyone hoping to see Ai in the future I guess, since it was mentioned that Ai should be the only one working there (I'm 100% sure it was the right shop, because there were 2 more kanjis on top of the 東曇).

Anyway, back to business, she washed me in the shower, I took the chance to ask if there's anything off-limit for the service part, and she said no kissing (I later realized she didn't give me any mouthwash). Back in the room, she started off with a CBJ, which was nothing special, but she at least seemed dilligent so A for effort I guess. Then we went through business. It took a few minutes for me to get comfortable and started feeling out her boobs, after that point she started kissing my ears as well. I asked, just to make sure, how many time can I come in the 40-minute time span, and Honoka said only once, so I was determined to get my money's worth, despite Honoka's numerous efforts to sqeeze the juice out of me. She put on some nice girly moaning and moments of shaking here and there. We switched postion a few times, and she got a really nice butt so I made sure to enjoy the rear view as much as possible. When the ringer came on she asked if I can finish, to which I said yes and told her to get on top again. I crossed the finish line, we went through the washing process while chatting some more, I impressed her with how to say Mcdonald's in English and the fun fact that I have a mole under my little friend.

I didnt want to ever let them know I was only there to see Ai, so I asked what time they open, and the mama said usually from 5pm, but Honoka also said she would go on winter break from the next day so I don't know what to make of that information. I stuffed the snacks in my pockets, wished them a happy holiday season, and went on my way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I only chose May Repeat because my budget is limited, but I was satisfied with the experience and Honoka in general, even if it wasn't the full GFE without kissing. Important to note that I went in with decent conversational Japanese and a happy-go-lucky attitude so that might have affected how everything went down as well.

Last edited:
Excellent review, thanks @robinmask! I'm wondering if Ai has left. That would be a real shame if so. Ai never worked nights so if they're only opening from 5pm now, it looks like she might've moved on.

Thanks again!