Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min / 35,000yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese (basic conversational)

Details of the Encounter:
Was in Takamatsu for a few days, but only had very little free time so I had to find a shop near me in Kawaramachi. Looked up city heaven before hand and found this shop within walking distance. Didn't have time until a Tuesday night when I was free at 10pm, so I went straight to the shop.

Shop: https://www.cityheaven.net/kagawa/A3701/A370101/doemu-bunny/

Walked in, and was greeted by the tencho. Answered him I had no reservation. I asked if gaijin was okay, he said yes, and showed me the option of 45min/28,000yen or 60min/35,000yen since they are closing. I asked how long is the waiting time before we can start, he then led me to the waiting room to check. I was the only customer inside. Came back and I was told to wait another 15min. So I choice the 60min course, but only one girl Emarald was available. Double checked the card, looks pretty, paid.

Provider: https://www.cityheaven.net/kagawa/A3701/A370101/doemu-bunny/girlid-26614946/

10min later, I was called and led up the stairs where I saw Emerald standing in her black bunny suit with stockings smiling at me. Went up to greet her formally but she leaned in for a light kiss instead and took my hand to the room - great first impression. The room was relatively spacious, decently clean, with a big mirror on the wall next to the bed, which is always a plus for viewing experience.

Small chat, she's friendly and nice, we didn't have much time to waste, so she suggested to shower and took off the bunny suit... she has a pretty face similar to the website (except eyes not as big as there are apps to easily enhance eyes), nice slender body, long legs and breast around a B cup which doesn't bother me, as I find slim girls sexy.

Washed on the stool, started making out and she initiated some body rubbing with her chest. Bathed and brushed our teeth. Chat some more, she said she's in her 20s, studied university in Osaka, and sometimes work in yoshiwara. She asked me to try lift my legs out of the tub, then she started a BBBJ above water, my first and it felt gooooood... then we moved on to bed.

Asked her to lie down as I always like to pleasure the lady first. Kissing again with more tongue, but I found that she would always avoid me getting near her ears and neck, I guess she has her reason which I can respect. Even though her breast may seem small, they are still soft to caress. Soft moan from me licking her nipples and DATY on her trimmed pussy, not super responsive but juice were out pretty early. She took over, asked me to lie down, BBBJ again with a lot of tongue inside the month action, which felt good. Told her to switch to 69, which was always a beautiful slight to interact with.

Capped and we went missionary, doggy - the positions we both liked, then I got a bit tired as I was travel a lot during my trip. 15min phone rang, but she was patient and tried CG so I could rest, then a few more positions before I reached the summit of Mt Fuji. Cleaned, drink, washed off, final words, and kissed goodbye. Left from the back door, they probably did this as they were closing or for discretion. Felt good, and continued to my late night onsen.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, Emerald was attractive and provided good service. Shop walk in was smooth. Price could be cheaper, but I was lucky to even find the time to play in the first place so I didn't really care. Would go again if I end up in the neighbourhood, but would try a different girl as they have a pretty good roster.

Thanks for your review from Takamatsu! Really appreciate your submission.

Approved: 9/4/2019