first time in tokyo

emotions

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi

i will soon travel to tokyo for first time and im thinking about to visit a soapland. I will be in tokyo over new year so im wondering if those shops will be closed during the holiday?

i will stay in shinjuku, kabukicho. Im wondering if there is a good soapland there or are the better once in yoshiwara? im white and cant speak any japanese.

i want to try out nuru massage and if something more happen its not bad xD
after been on this site i seen people say kings-land and darling harbour are gaijin friendly and also good. but are there someone in shinjuku? limit is 45 000 yen.

also, is it hard to get into kings-land or other soapland as a gaijin ? how many times are you allowed to cum and do any girls do anal?
last question, if we are two gaijins, will they allow us to go in or is it better to go 1 by 1 ?

Read the soapland thread pinned at the top of the Questions and Answers & Warnings section here. Has all the info you need.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The two high class good soaplands in Shinjuku, Don Juan and Barubosa, would be out of your budget. Kadoebi is said to accept foreigners recently but it may be off limits without Japanese ability. Yoshiwara would have the most choice.

The place you mean is called Kings Club, not Kings Land. It has mixed reviews, most girls are not really lookers. Could still be a good time though.
Maybe Darling Harbour would be a better bet.

Anal is NOT commonly offered at soapland.

Reactions: BB0523
For what it's worth, I've had both the best and worst soapland experiences of my life at King's Club. It is super hit or miss.

@Hofmeyer was looking at the piined thread but its not about shinjuku?
also, what was so bad at kings club?

@AliceInWonderlandAliceInWonderland thanks!
i have read about don juan and barubosa but as you say, they are to expensive for me! will try to find more info about Kadoebi

so my best options are kings club and darling harbour and you would say darling harbour is better?
also, will it be harder to get it in if we are two gaijins ?

Shinjuku has a tiny amount of soaplands compared to Yoshiwara. The vast majority of every foreign friendly soapland is in Yoshiwara.

The problem was the girl just being 100% not my type.

@Hofmeyer was looking at the piined thread but its not about shinjuku?
also, what was so bad at kings club?

@AliceInWonderlandAliceInWonderland thanks!
i have read about don juan and barubosa but as you say, they are to expensive for me! will try to find more info about Kadoebi

so my best options are kings club and darling harbour and you would say darling harbour is better?
also, will it be harder to get it in if we are two gaijins ?
Yes, i think they are better overall, though it depends on the girl of course.

Both of these soaplands are very foreigner friendly so i think they'd accept two gaijin together.
You may however have less other soaplands calling out to you on the street if you're not alone, but if you rather stick with recommended places that shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: BB0523
Yes, i think they are better overall, though it depends on the girl of course.

Both of these soaplands are very foreigner friendly so i think they'd accept two gaijin together.
You may however have less other soaplands calling out to you on the street if you're not alone, but if you rather stick with recommended places that shouldn't be a problem.

thanks for the help!

i would prefer a recommended place so i know its not a scam or something :D

okey thats good! will do my best to visit this place just hope i can make it possible! Also, is all the girls working there japanese? and also, read that sometimes the "guy" tell this girl X is top rank and he would prefer people to pick her. is it any truth in that or is it just a girl they want to get costumers etc? and how truth is it the age they say? dont care taht much as long the girl is good looking but dont want a 40+ ^^

also , mat play = nuru ?

i bump my own thread.

im wondering if there is a soapland in next to don juan (something like "shinjuku") found it ones but cant find it again and was wondering if it was something you know about.

also, what is the price at satin doll? seems like people pay different amounts. Also, is it worth to maybe pay little extra to visit Satin doll compared to Darling harbour?

also, you guys/girls have any tip of other things to do in tokyo?

i bump my own thread.

im wondering if there is a soapland in next to don juan (something like "shinjuku") found it ones but cant find it again and was wondering if it was something you know about.

also, what is the price at satin doll? seems like people pay different amounts. Also, is it worth to maybe pay little extra to visit Satin doll compared to Darling harbour?

also, you guys/girls have any tip of other things to do in tokyo?
Except for Don Juan, there is another high class soapland in Shinjuku called Barubola. (I keep wanting to call it Barbosa after the guy from POTC, lol)
There are also some budget soaplands in Shinjuku, but they are not very foreigner friendly and dont have such pretty girls.

As for satin doll, almost all reviewers report having paid 77.000 yen.
They have a sistershop called "silky doll" thats cheaper, and on the satin doll website it only lists the bathing fee, not the full price so maybe you got confused with that. They dont seem to offer discounts even when its slow.

Reactions: akasam
Hi

Thanks for the super fast reply !

then i will try to find darling harbour and hope its worth it.

when is the "best" time to visit? where you can chose between as many girls as possible and with so little people as possible xD

i bump it again :p
got some questions

When is the best time to visit darling harbour?
How can i look out for bigger girls? someone wrote like 56 - thin 57 "normal" 58 - fat is this a good measure to fallow because i dont care that much about age as long she looks god but i dont want a big girl.
do you have any girl i should try to get? that are able to speak some english

also, do they give gaijins cheaper price if we come to the shop 6 - 9 am ?

edit: is is something japanese girls like men to do ?

DH have a good rep. just go there and ask for a skinny girl, if they don't have any, they are unlikely to flat out lie to you, they will just say sorry and suggest you come back another time.

No, gaijin generally aren't eligible for any of the discounts.

Look at the breast size too. If she's an H Cup with a 58 waist you should expect someone a bit on the larger side because breasts very rarely get that big on a thin waist naturally.

thanks for the help all!

got one more question xD

have read that sometimes the techo (?) tell you the ranking of the girls and maybe try to get you to pick girl X instead of Y. Is it true what he say? that girl X is "better" than girl Y ?

. Is it true what he say? that girl X is "better" than girl Y ?

Of course it's true! But you just know to whom it is better you take the girl he is recommending. For him, for the shop, for the girl or for you.

had to ask because its common in other categories that the owner try to scam you. but then i dont has to be scared for that!

btw, is it any good site i can do more research on the girls ? or is it cityheaven only ?

how "safe" is it to get bbbj and also to go down on the girl in a soapland?

Reactions: Sudsy
Not entirely disease risk free but it wont kill you.

You don't know his wife. :p

As discussed none of the STDs really kill you anymore if found out early and medication taken regularly. Then if they are not also syphilis can kill you and that can be caught by giving or receiving oral sex.