Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
3rd review from long time lurker.

I had planned to come here for the longest time. Thanks to the many raving reviews posted here.
I think it was once called Darling Harbour? I came here once last time. I guess it did not survive Covid, or rebranded.
Either way, I managed to alocate some time to drop by here while I walk around Asakusa. Initially I thought of it as a hassle, since it is so far away from any station.
But I need to find out how good it is.

I reached there in the afternoon. Approached the entrance, saw a guy and asked, "Sumimasen. Ano... gaijin daijobu desuka?"
Immediately another 2 guys came out of nowhere, and now there are 3 guys ushering me in.
Took my shoes off, then I was asked, if I can wait for 90 minutes, sincec all the girls are booked. I understand that is the risk with walking in, so I agreed.
He then asked how long will I be taking. replied with 70 minutes. Paid and guided to the waiting area.
Upon entering the area, I was shocked. There were about 8 other guys there. So it kinda make sense how long I would have to wait.
But then I had a thought... I did not specify which girl yet. How do I tell them, now that I have paid them. Am I in trouble?
As if he could read my mind(or merely part of the process), he pointed to a wall with pictures of the girls, and said, this is the only one available. Am I ok with it?
At that point, 90 minutes is the limit where I can wait. any longer than will absolutely ruin my itinerary. I had plans to meet a friend later. So I said OK.

So I sat there, clipped and filed my nails. Read some manga. Watch some TV. Drank a couple cups of water.... Anything to kill the boredom. But the time finally comes.
My number was called and I gratefully answered. Right next to the waiting area, Rio was there, waiting to fetch me. At that point I was touched with the service.

We started with some light chats. the usual "where are you from", "how long will you be here", "Is this your first time in Japan". It then moved towards food. I noticed in all my sessions, things tend to move towards food. Is that common?
She was pretty. But I have to say that her photo was edited a bit too heavily that I could not recognize her in person.
She talked very good English. and i mean VERY good English. There was almost no accent. I was impressed. I was ready to talk with fairly broken Japanese but fate had other plans for me.
After 10 minutes we started the shower, with light chats. Then I soaked in the tub while watching her clean up. Then brushed teeth and gargled.
I was not sure what brown stuff I gargled with so I asked. She said "kusari", which I responded. "..chains? yabai ku nai??". That broke her with laughter.
When she calmed down she had a brainfart and forgot the english word for that. Turned out I mistook "kusari" with "kusuri". But that made both of us relaxed, and acted way more natural.

We then moved to the bed and gave me a BBBJ for a few minutes. She then asked, where do I want to finish? I answered down there.
So she capped and rode me. We switched positions a few times until I could not go on. She uncapped and continued to blow me til I was done.
She cleaned up and asked me if I want some drinks. I requested for Calpis Water and she post it thought the phone.
We continued chatting until the time was up. We hugged and she guided me to the exit. Waved until I turned the corner. That was a good experience.

It was a kilometer away that I remembered I never got the Calpis Water.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She was very kind and cute. Will return for sure.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

Ahhh so Rio does serve gaijin. There's hope for me yet lol. Was hoping she was available but not this time. Damn you're so lucky to just be offered her as if she's not popular at all.

• Wow
Reactions: AquilaGladius
Been seeing nothing but positive reviews on Y-shirt Rio, both here and on other forums! They also commented that her English is pretty good, at the very least basic/almost conversational. I'll try and give it a shot myself when I'm in Tokyo. Hope I can get a nice schedule. 🙏

Been seeing nothing but positive reviews on Y-shirt Rio, both here and on other forums! They also commented that her English is pretty good, at the very least basic/almost conversational. I'll try and give it a shot myself when I'm in Tokyo. Hope I can get a nice schedule. 🙏
just curious what are the other forums? sorry if its not allowed to ask