Guest viewing is limited

First Time @ L-queen - Mana

moabar

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
L-Queen's Mana (http://www.l-queen.jp/profile.php?no=185)

Date of Encounter:
7/27/16

Contact Method:
phoned first

Appointment Length & Costs:
100min, 50k

Type/Location:
soapland

Language Notes:
English only at counter

Details of the Encounter:
So after much thought (or temporary insanity) I decided drop by L-Queen as my first soapland.

At first, I called them in English so they know to expect a gaijin. Unfortunately I ran into some complications and ended up late to the time I mentioned over the phone.

The front counter was very accommodating and i was seated inside right away. A drink and 10 minutes later I was shown 3 girls. Originally I had my mind set to 2 girls that day but neither were available. I picked one but she ended up not available and recommended mana. I wasn't too fussed and went with it.

After a while mana showed up and took me to the room. I had prepared a couple of phrases behind hand and mentioned this was my first time at a soapland. She was accommodating and showed me what I needed to do.

Mana has a slim body. Breasts were defined and quite sensitive. After reflecting On the whole experience, i wish i had more fun with her body but i was really taking in the feeling of being serviced.

At the beginning we did the expected bath. She washed me thoroughly with both of us ended up in the tub. She then started to lick and suck on my nipples. This was probably the highlight where i felt like i could get off with that alone. She dug in and sucked hard for quite a while and it was very stimulating.

Afterwards She moved on to a bbbj. I wasn't reacting as hard to the bbbj compared to earlier so she decided to end it early and tried a paizuri.. Which was awkward as I'm not big and she was also quite petite. I think i was sending mixed feedback which may have had her rush through the later routines.

Mat play came afterwards... Except there was no mat in the room! So we used liberal amounts of towels and hopped on the bed. She massaged me at first then started nururu play. This was one of the moments i wanted eyes behind me. She got me up at one point and gave me a rim job. I wanted her to give me a hj at the same time but wasn't able to tell her. She flipped me over later and she did her sucking routine again with sumata.
I got covered and she rode me hard for quite a while before i was able to get off. It was an very different feeling being rode under the rubber.

We bathed and cleanes up after the release and ended up having around 30 minutes left. We had a nice chat but at some point i felt the time could be better spent.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mana for me and i am interested in going again. I kinda get a gut feeling the whole timing thing could be normal in soaplands.

Nice review - Mana sounds like a winner!

I hear you about having time left over - I've never gone to a Soapland (more of a DeriHeru guy myself) but most of the times I've done an 80~90 minute course I feel like I usually have one nice long encounter, a bit of a break, and then right as my motor gets running again we're out of time.

Nice review - Mana sounds like a winner!

I hear you about having time left over - I've never gone to a Soapland (more of a DeriHeru guy myself) but most of the times I've done an 80~90 minute course I feel like I usually have one nice long encounter, a bit of a break, and then right as my motor gets running again we're out of time.
Thanks for the kind words!
I planned to go again soon and see how the 120 course is like and another chance at the higher ranked girls.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the review! No mat in room is very interesting.. wonder if that is standard in this shop..

Most places will have a mat in the room shame of the women that are new will not have a mat because the shop has not signed off on there mat skills

Also by Japanese law they are not allowed to have a mat in the room when they have there pre schedule surprise inspection they remove all the mats and the towels from the windows

Also they are required by law to have that strange stem box as well. And also they can't have big nice beds because it has to be a massage bed

There are many gray zone laws they losely follow