Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
9000 for massage, 2000 for limpa

Type/Location:
Massage shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was in the area on business and a few hours to kill. A quick search on Japanese forums pointed me to a few places, from which Aqua was my second choice. The first one was Bliss with some poor ratings (not every place can have an Ai on the roster;))
Anyway, this was my first time going to a Japanese massage place, so i looked for the familiar signs to tell if there was extras. The cost was around 9-15k for an hour, the girls faces were blurred and they had tight-fitting dress with a window at the cleavage.
So i went in and asked for the available roster and picked the cutest one -Airi.
https://tsuna-aqua.com/s/profile.php?sid=510
She was exactly as in the photos, wearing the same dress+ a cute face with crooked teeth. Hourglass figure, wide hips with ok boobs (B cups). The dress was so short that the lower half of the panties were visible (the important part). She was also super genki and giggly and fun to talk to.
I took a solo shower while she waited outside and i was instructed to wear a dispo underwear. By now, my dream of extras were hanging by a thread. About the dispo - it was the first time ever in Japan, and it was a thong/T-back!!! It was so tiny, and funny to look at myself in the mirror.
Back in the massage room, 30 mins of name-sake massage later, she went to get the lotion kit. Until now, it was great convo and no teasing while working on my back and even after the flip.
I was more confident once she went to bring the lotion. It was warm nuru gel, and felt good on the inner thighs. I was expecting for things to heat up, but the most she did was put her arms through the strings and kneaded close to the groin. This wasn't enough to give me a full blown hard on, but enough to get me in the mood.
At some point, she mentioned sheepishly 'we only have 5mins of play left, you need to hurry up!'. Now I was like what? What do I need to say or do or initiate? Then I remembered the early posts and research i did just after moving to Japan. There is a play level between a regular massage, and a massage+hj. I'm degressing, so after a few exchanges, i whipped out my Johnny and went at it, while she was caressing around it. I was not allowed to touch or grab the butt and boobs. No reaction from her, even after i came. She even helped me clean up around myself.
It was a different experience for me, was very promising at first, but ended up being mediocre.
Also would like to know from the veterans if there is light at the end of the tunnel with repeat visits?
Girl looks 7/10,
Attitude 8/10
Massage 3/10
Limpa 8/10

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
May head there again if I'm plastered around this side of town, and when it's too late to get some action. They're open till 5am i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Spankmuffin
Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 6/20/2022

As far as my experiences go the places that try to make you commit the heinous sin of self-pollution do not upgrade to better services even after revisits.

As far as my experiences go the places that try to make you commit the heinous sin of self-pollution do not upgrade to better services even after revisits.

As a massage parlor "crash test dummy" myself, I can unfortunately only confirm what Mike said. They call that self-performing or even 45/45 on Japanese forums (or somewhere close). There's usually no way it will upgrade to something better. No light at the end of the tunnel.

I still don't understand exactly why, even legally speaking, as some sorts of sexual acts happen anyway in that case.
For example, in Kyoto, this is for the most part the only kind of service they will provide you with... I've tried a lot of them and only one place offered me a decent option at what I thought was a decent price...

In that price range, you can easily find a great location that offers massage + HJ.
When you start to go there "often", the provider will usually starts to know what you like/don't like + you might get more "intimate" with her after a while.
On that level, I've tried to date some massage parlors girls, exchanging Line or WeChat contact. But I've never been that successful at anything but having a cup of coffee on their days off.

On the other hand, if the masseuse was pretty and the massage itself was pretty good, it might not be that much of a bad option then. It doesn't seem to be the case though.

Last but not least, I truly sympathize with the way you might have felt when you exited the store. Been there, done that (y)

Im sure that's the case. Will definitely try out other shops. Any recommendations on this side of town?